Mykevermin
Neocisco

Sigs Waiting Approval For...
-----------------------------------
JS1

Avys Waiting Approval For....
------------------------------------
Stag8603

Just remember...if you need a custom avy...id be more than happy to make a matching one for your sig...the one above is for a modcase sig, and made to match...

Also, please feel free to PM me, as I will be checking up on this site throught my studies today...

That said and done, feel free to ask about any corrections on new sigs, because I know mine arent perfect, and it wont hurt my feelings...:)

[quote name='cthcky33']im very anxious to see how mine comes out[/QUOTE]
Speaking of which:

Whats your favorite Hockey Team?
Whats your favorite shadow hearts charecter?

If you dont have a favorite thats cool but I dont want to put the Tampa Bay Lightning, with a generic monster, if you dont llike them...but my scrap copies are coming out nice

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Speaking of which:

Whats your favorite Hockey Team?
Whats your favorite shadow hearts charecter?

If you dont have a favorite thats cool but I dont want to put the Tampa Bay Lightning, with a generic monster, if you dont llike them...but my scrap copies are coming out nice[/QUOTE]

atlanta thrashers or just any goalie

yuri, kurando, and/or karin would work. any of them are acceptable

All sigs will be finished tomorrow...:)

Sorry couldnt get to them today, Between english regents, and Sam Ash, ive been busy

Pookymeister1234 - PM sent Awaiting Approval
mav2199 - PM sent Awaiting Approval
m_d_amore - PM sent Awaiting Approval

Cthcky13's sig will be completed tomorrow...

That said goodnight CAG

OzzKev you are the man dude, the sig is awesome, thanks alot. I truly appreciate it. You've got a gift man, thanks!

Oh, and Ozz- if you didn't get my PM, thanks a lot for the sig, it's awesome. ( couldn't tell if it sent or not, the computer was lagging like hell )

[quote name='Tiphireth']Oh, and Ozz- if you didn't get my PM, thanks a lot for the sig, it's awesome. ( couldn't tell if it sent or not, the computer was lagging like hell )[/QUOTE]
Missed it...

Your Welcome

Hey can you make me a sig?

I would like either one with the shadow demon from the old D&D cartoon

OR

one designed with Connor Mcleod from the Highlander movies, first movie if possible could also have the villan of the movie on it or sean connerys character...

[quote name='m_d_amore']Thanks[/QUOTE]
Your Welcome

[quote name='thesilentshadow30']Hey can you make me a sig?

I would like either one with the shadow demon from the old D&D cartoon

OR

one designed with Connor Mcleod from the Highlander movies, first movie if possible could also have the villan of the movie on it or sean connerys character...[/QUOTE]

Will do

Also to pookymiester, sorry I screwed up on the entirety of the name spelling...making a new one to compensate, and im fixing up the other sig

hey OZZ I'm looking for one to rival the one I have now. Chaos comics, Evil Ernie, lady death and evil smiley should be the theme. thanks

[quote name='snotknocker']hey OZZ I'm looking for one to rival the one I have now. Chaos comics, Evil Ernie, lady death and evil smiley should be the theme. thanks[/QUOTE]
Hmm...thats a nice sig...Ill give it a shot...

Expect all current sigs in production finished by tomorrow...thnx

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Hmm...thats a nice sig...Ill give it a shot...

Expect all current sigs in production finished by tomorrow...thnx[/QUOTE]

Sorry I think rival was a bad choice of words. I just want one of yours too. I like your stuff. I just want some sig variety

Upon completion of these last two sigs, I will, in addition to requests, also be making more handout sigs, via PM, so be prepared :twisted:

here is a sig that i made.... i know im going to get modded, but here it is anyway!

Ah, ill go back to my old Maxx sig if this one is taken down.

[quote name='nickmad']here is a sig that i made.... i know im going to get modded, but here it is anyway!

Ah, ill go back to my old Maxx sig if this one is taken down.[/QUOTE]
So.....do you need a replacement or something?

Finished up Pookiemeister1234's sig...very nice
Tifa20Advent20Children.png

i liked the sig you made me ozzkev i made my own and im still waiting on otm to make mine... here is the one ozzkev made me its nice...
hellsingalucard0nm.jpg

i also made an avatar but it does fit lol here it...
hellsingavacopy4hr.jpg

also kev.. i was wonder if you could make me a banner for a website i'm making... about 600x150... saying "Clan Kage".. i would like a ninja theme... like naruto the anime... or some other ninja anime..i just dont have time to make it.. i got to work...

[quote name='josherz']also kev.. i was wonder if you could make me a banner for a website i'm making... about 600x150... saying "Clan Kage".. i would like a ninja theme... like naruto the anime... or some other ninja anime..i just dont have time to make it.. i got to work...[/QUOTE]
Yeah Sure...

Also I am very tight with time this week as i have my American History regents tomorrow, my science on wensday, and math on thursday

My sincere apolegies to anyone whom has been waiting on a sig from me, I have been quite busy this week, and I will admit my own laziness by not posting up anything for a while...

I will complete every sig, by tomorrow afternoon, and Im willing to make up for the extremely long wait you guys have have endured, should you guys need any other photoshop favors, or requests...

kevin

I don't think I've asked for one yet, but if I have, your Fight Club one blew me away, so I have an urge to get one for the movie High Fidelity, but only if you're familiar with the movie (hopefully you've seen it and like it). If not, I can't think of something else. Thanks

[quote name='beerguy961']I don't think I've asked for one yet, but if I have, your Fight Club one blew me away, so I have an urge to get one for the movie High Fidelity, but only if you're familiar with the movie (hopefully you've seen it and like it). If not, I can't think of something else. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Sure...

Banner For Clan Kage finished PM sent Awaiting Approval

Ozz - these are some nice sigs, and I would love it if you could make something for me.
Theme - Horns and blood
Color - red silver black white
Name - GOREMILL
Additional text - RiP and Tear
as far as design and font .. its all up to you.

just whenever and i will check back periodically

thanx in advance - Gore

[quote name='Ozzkev55']I know some of you have recieved some of my sigs via PM. So as per request, i have created a custom sig shop. Store Motto:
"You Can Always Use A Third"

Just type up what you want, and Ill whip up one for you. If you dont have anything specific in mind, dont worry, in fact thats even cooler.

A sample of some of my sigs ive made for people:

RyWateska
untitled212.jpg

Apossum
Possumsig.jpg

NesHavok
vampiresmallsEATSHALLS.jpg

Girion47
halo2_concept_art_01.jpg

Onetrackmind
hr_giger_goho_dohji_I.jpg
[/QUOTE]

im going to hopefully finish all sigs up tomorrow, as i will be away this week...including all those who recently posted

[quote name='Ozzkev55']im going to hopefully finish all sigs up tomorrow, as i will be away this week...including all those who recently posted[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update :)

-vpr

I want one from ya man? oh and thanks for the props with my sigs... and I think I would like you to do a Worms sig, just like the game "worms" I want them to have bubbles over their heads that say funny shit that's associated with CAG, let me know if you can do it for me , and thanks!!!

Pm sent...finsihed up as much as i could...now for a well needed break, to stat cleaning

anybosy with requests, just remember that i will be away till next friday, with no internet connection. If you really need a sig, im sure Neshavok would be more than happy to help you out, he makes great stuff to boot

No pm for me - i'll be glad to wait till you get back though - no rush - have a great break! I know I could use one myself!

bread's done
Back