Ozzkev's Custom Sig Shop "No.1 Place For Sigs On CAG"

Enjoy.

derwoodsiggy27um.jpg

I will be out on vacation till thursday, so Josherz, if you will, please handle all requests till that time...thanx

Back From Vacation...

Did you finish the sig request josherz? because if you would require it I could finish the request for you...If it is not too much trouble

[quote name='josherz']yea at the moment im not making any sigs. plz take the requests.[/QUOTE]
Done

PM Sent

this is my first time asking for a sig, so don't really know what to do but could you make a gitaroo man themed one for me? anything and everything gitaroo man my editing knowledge is lacking

Nice thread you have going here, and very nice of you to do. There are just so many things I can think of for a signature I want. I just have to decide on one...

A videogame badass or sexy female character? :)

[quote name='bobo2k4']Ozz..did you get my pm?[/QUOTE]
Havent read it yet...PC Trouble...but ill get to it soon

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Yeah Sure...Ill probably finish everyones requests by tonight, thanks again for your patients[/QUOTE]

It's not like we're paying you. Take your time with mine.

srry ozzkev im a cheapass and i have to buy.. photoshop now.. sucks... if i get it.. then ill help you out again srry for inconvience... and plus im back in school. im not that good at making them anyways. thx for letting me help and all.

[quote name='josherz']srry ozzkev im a cheapass and i have to buy.. photoshop now.. sucks... if i get it.. then ill help you out again srry for inconvience... and plus im back in school. im not that good at making them anyways. thx for letting me help and all.[/QUOTE]
Your Welcome, and thank you for all the assistance you've offered me, I am grateful for that...:D

[quote name='WolfPac_Ite']That is a very sweet signature you have Ozzkev. Did you make that? Or is it from the game?[/QUOTE]

Naked Snake/Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3.

Can you make me a .hack//G.U. sig? I'd like the Kite-lookalike to be in there (Haseo is optional). And, if you must add text, just .hack//G.U. (in white). Thanks.

[quote name='WolfPac_Ite']That is a very sweet signature you have Ozzkev. Did you make that? Or is it from the game?[/QUOTE]
It is an in-game screen shot from Metal Gear Solid: Subsistence, and more specifically of the extra camoflague that will be available in the game...
[quote name='s8098']Can you make me a .hack//G.U. sig? I'd like the Kite-lookalike to be in there (Haseo is optional). And, if you must add text, just .hack//G.U. (in white). Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah Sure

if it's not too much trouble, i was thinking a Chrono Cross sig with Lynx in it would be cool or maybe serge turning into lynx. thanks.

wow buddy, ur awesome. U seem like ur packed full of sig making, but how about a battle scene for me. Like, i was thinking a Marvel vs Capcom 2-esque theme. thanks. Whatever u can do would be good for me, thanks a lot. Oh yeah, i like Ryu, ken, strider, cable, wolverine, cyclops, (pretty much any xmen, or anyone from the brotherhood) anything at all would be fine. thanks.

[quote name='hatim813']wow buddy, ur awesome. U seem like ur packed full of sig making, but how about a battle scene for me. Like, i was thinking a Marvel vs Capcom 2-esque theme. thanks. Whatever u can do would be good for me, thanks a lot. Oh yeah, i like Ryu, ken, strider, cable, wolverine, cyclops, (pretty much any xmen, or anyone from the brotherhood) anything at all would be fine. thanks.[/QUOTE]
abolutely...

Im sorry for the delay again, im just getting ready for the school year, and im sure most of the sig requests will be completed soon

I'll take a sig with "Z-Saber" (obviously no quotes) on it. The more random, the better. And not to be too picky, but the less CAG-centric, the better. I'd like to use this on other forums as well.

If it's not too much trouble, and take your time if you need to, but I'm not entirely sure what I want, maybe something with a night theme or maybe an owl, or even just glowing owl eyes, use your imagination :). Thanks.

I cannot finish the Sigs soon, due to my Photobucket account being suspended...thus I cannot direct link any through hosting, but I will have them sent out upon my account being reinstated...as the sigs are already finished

My account will be fixed in a week or so

Thank You for your Patience

Ozz

bread's done
Back