Ozzkev's Custom Sig Shop "No.1 Place For Sigs On CAG"

I love the sig - Your great and I hope you get plenty of fish. I go Salmon fishing in Lake Michigan in two weeks. - Fish on - have a great vacation.

[quote name='sj41']Can't believe how good you did. Thanks Ozz![/QUOTE]
Your Welcome

Shop is open, and im back, with a sunburn

ok, ozzkev I would really appreciate it if you could do something with a background from Radioheads "OK Computer" Album and then perhaps Master Chief on it. And of course a Jugsta with some cool font that matches up with the futuristic Radiohead art. Do you think that is possible. Oh and you know that image of the really detailed master chief with the tank behind him and bulletholes in his armor. that one would be preferable.

[quote name='jughead']ok, ozzkev I would really appreciate it if you could do something with a background from Radioheads "OK Computer" Album and then perhaps Master Chief on it. And of course a Jugsta with some cool font that matches up with the futuristic Radiohead art. Do you think that is possible.[/QUOTE]
absolutely...will do

[quote name='snotknocker']Hey Ozz - How's about an lady death, evil ernie, evil smiley sig -with the emphasis on the evil smiley? Thanks[/QUOTE]
Will Do...:)

[quote name='CloudSpekk']sign me up my rock and roll buddy.[/QUOTE]
here you go...
cloud-finger.jpg

[quote name='snotknocker']bump[/QUOTE]
oh shit...i completely forgot about your sig...im on it as we speak

[quote name='MrBlonde9993']Ozzkev55 do you think you can make me a Taxi Driver movie Sig with my gamertag which is The Taxi Driver?[/QUOTE]
will do

I'd like to see what you can come up with, if you'd like to make a sig for me. I'll repeat my request from one of the other sig threads:

How 'bout one with some nice pictures of my favorite deputy, Trudy Wiegel from Reno 911! ?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I'd like to see what you can come up with, if you'd like to make a sig for me. I'll repeat my request from one of the other sig threads:

How 'bout one with some nice pictures of my favorite deputy, Trudy Wiegel from Reno 911! ?[/QUOTE]
yeah sure...

Kev, you kick so much ass, my friend. I absolutely love my new sig. I was thinking about using one of those sketches from the Comedy Central site and doing something similar, but it came out looking like a big pile of crap.

I love how you put my username in that kind of style, too. You are the master of sigs, and I bow to you... :)

Ozzkev, could you help a brother out? I am in need of a sig with the Dark Side of the Moon theme to it and maybe a little something more. Got any ideas? Anything you can dish out would be much appreciated.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Ozzkev, could you help a brother out? I am in need of a sig with the Dark Side of the Moon theme to it and maybe a little something more. Got any ideas? Anything you can dish out would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]
anything for a pink floyd fan :)

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']You are a good man, Ozzkev. I love the sig.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='MrBlonde9993']Thanks for the Sig it rocks.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Saucy Jack']I love how you put my username in that kind of style, too. You are the master of sigs, and I bow to you... :)[/QUOTE]
A collective Your Welcome...

I do have some leftover sigs if anybody would be interested in them...

I can put your name in...so dont worry about customization
Freshone.jpg

FresherOne.jpg

FreshestOne.jpg

[quote name='spyhunterk19']Do you think i could get a Resevoir Dogs sig with the tag: Potus in 25 on it? Thanks man.[/QUOTE]
absolutely

Is it possible to get one with Green Bay Packers (Brett Favre, Ahman Green) or Oklahoma State University Football - my name attached to both.

[quote name='NoRain']I'd love to get one with Edgar with the chainsaw from FFVI destroying 3d rendedered Final Fantasy X characters.[/QUOTE]
thats a tough one...it will take me a while

[quote name='Derwood43']Is it possible to get one with Green Bay Packers (Brett Favre, Ahman Green) or Oklahoma State University Football - my name attached to both.[/QUOTE]
Im not following...you want your name on the jerseys?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']thats a tough one...it will take me a while

Im not following...you want your name on the jerseys?[/QUOTE]

No, sorry. Just my name in the sig.

want help ozzkev?? i can make sigs too.. not very good ones but ones like mine and shit im still trying to get better fonts and brushes tho..

[quote name='josherz']want help ozzkev?? i can make sigs too.. not very good ones but ones like mine and shit im still trying to get better fonts and brushes tho..[/QUOTE]
well since you have photoshop, thats definetly a plus...

If you can, Norain has a request that requires a bit more than mspaint can supply. any help with that would be appreciated.

thats tough wtf i dunno if i can 3d render that ill try... i may just put some ff 10 chars on there and put his name on there :D if i cant that is..

ok well it doesnt look to good and u didnt say what color you want... there wasnt any good pics of edgar... but i can add some color.. if you want

norainsig5sb.gif

Mmm thanks, but I took my own shot it too. I really like the idea, but its so hard to find a good pic of edgar and the chainsaw to work with.

well i could get u one wheres its like a drawing of him.. and hes got blood on him and chainsaw is covered in blood... u cant really see it tho and i got a pic of yuna or w/e looking like shes dead i can do that for most likely.

[quote name='josherz']well i could get u one wheres its like a drawing of him.. and hes got blood on him and chainsaw is covered in blood... u cant really see it tho and i got a pic of yuna or w/e looking like shes dead i can do that for most likely.[/QUOTE]
send me the picture...and ill see what i can do

[quote name='josherz']well i could get u one wheres its like a drawing of him.. and hes got blood on him and chainsaw is covered in blood... u cant really see it tho and i got a pic of yuna or w/e looking like shes dead i can do that for most likely.[/QUOTE]

Can't see it?? Is it like really low res or something. That'd sound cool. I found some pics of Yuna looking kinda deadish, but drop me a link that Edgar Chainsaw Blood Drawing thing, if you'd be so kind.

bread's done
Back