Not open for further replies.

MinDRIoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (97%)
The Playfire Rewards BETA thread

BIENVENIDOS!

PlayFire

(Significant and bundled game rewards only)

move-along-nothing-to-see-here-4.png

Madjoki's PlayFire Steam Tool

Steamlessness PlayFire Tool

PlayFire FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I say we keep the PC in the title. Lowers the chance some console asshole runs in here complaining about "OMG I THOUGHT THIS GAME WAS $5 FOR CONSOLE!"
IDK... that would be refreshing, then we could mock him. And there's always a good bit of schadenfreude watching console peasants realize how cheap PC games become.

...yeah, slow sales period.

That's probably a bit dated... I own GRFS from GG 16 months back, it's was download + key, installing it would register it to your Uplay account back then, now you should just be able to enter it into Uplay's (new) redeem box. I assume GMG's description hasn't been updated since Uplay added the redeem box.
Thanks for the info.

25% off when no games are on sale is pointless except for those fakecags who preorder games. I'd rather use a time a machine and go back to tomorrow so I can buy some regular priced easter candy.

Also, I say we keep the PC in the title. Lowers the chance some console asshole runs in here complaining about "OMG I THOUGHT THIS GAME WAS $5 FOR CONSOLE!"
Agreed! I also think you should add [PC] to the IndieGala thread cos ashes thinks that'd be awesome ;)

I put the PC on the front cos I remember when I first started browsing CAG, before I was dumb enough to post, I thought "It'd be way easier to see all these different PC deals threads amongst the hundreds of console threads if they mentioned PC at the start rather than within the thread title".

I think it makes it easier for new CAGers to see the thread without 'Following' it. Which seems a little haphazard too.

So there ya go.

Not to pick sides or anything...

But, I'm picking ashes' side.  It visually irks me in a way I can't explain.  And that rarely happens.  (Usually, I can explain it.)  If this was a one-off thread, absolutely PC in the title.  Being that there has been a GMG thread going for some time, PC is unnecessary.  But, whatevs.  Your thread, your rules.

Not to pick sides or anything...

But, I'm picking ashes' side. It visually irks me in a way I can't explain. And that rarely happens. (Usually, I can explain it.) If this was a one-off thread, absolutely PC in the title. Being that there has been a GMG thread going for some time, PC is unnecessary. But, whatevs. Your thread, your rules.
It's unnecessary for regulars because they'd check it anyway. It's there for the newbies and lurkers, they need help finding it. Poor little guys =/

Playfire has been pretty good for me. I don't do a ton of the rewards, but the ones I've done have registered in a reasonable amount of time. 

I'm not sure if the cost of all of this credit or the annoyance of answering thousands of credit questions will cause GMG to drop this promotion sooner. Either way, this has been too good to be true so far. Yet it is...

Playfire has been pretty good for me. I don't do a ton of the rewards, but the ones I've done have registered in a reasonable amount of time.

I'm not sure if the cost of all of this credit or the annoyance of answering thousands of credit questions will cause GMG to drop this promotion sooner. Either way, this has been too good to be true so far. Yet it is...
Just like the Steam Trading Card Beta, only without the market saturation.

Time to get the Trainz Sim 12 achievos for PF rewards.

This one looks kinda hard to do in two days though...

Station Assistant

Call at one hundred passenger stations with a passenger train.

Edit: The first two achievements take like 2 minutes.

• Trainz™ Simulator 12 - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Trainz™ Simulator 12 - unlock Complete Tutorial 1 - £0.10

The new Green Man Gaming Deals/Playfire Rewards BETA thread
Must be real easy to maintain this when they don't have shit for sale and when they do they cannot be bothered to pay their ISP for bandwidth...

I really cannot decide rather I want Dark Souls II or not right now... I sort of want the preorder bonuses (guess I haven't quick kicked the console mentality yet) but doubt I'll even get to it soon... Also it "looks" like my video card sucks too much to run it.

Not the first game I've seen this... Where the recommended/Required AMD card has allot more power than the NVIDIA counterpart.

Any guesses on the Battle Through the Ages games? I expected Total War games to appear in the 1000-1800 stage but I was wrong :whistle2:

Nothing for me today, fucking hitlercat fucking up the sales.  I'll wait for the zombie era of battles to arrive  

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back