Not open for further replies.

MinDRIoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (97%)
The Playfire Rewards BETA thread

BIENVENIDOS!

PlayFire

(Significant and bundled game rewards only)

move-along-nothing-to-see-here-4.png

Madjoki's PlayFire Steam Tool

Steamlessness PlayFire Tool

PlayFire FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
i was gonna make a pithy attempt at humor, but i searched youtube for "fat rage" and all i got was videos of that same dude...

I really cannot decide rather I want Dark Souls II or not right now... I sort of want the preorder bonuses (guess I haven't quick kicked the console mentality yet) but doubt I'll even get to it soon... Also it "looks" like my video card sucks too much to run it.
Just a note about the preorder bonuses, they appear to just be early access items. From what I have read, all of the items are obtainable throughout the course of the game. With that said, I preordered because I enjoy Dark Souls too much to wait any longer to play this new one.

I really need to try out Crusader Kings II.  I won it a while back, but I'm not going to bother buying DLC until I know if I like the damn game.

I really need to try out Crusader Kings II. I won it a while back, but I'm not going to bother buying DLC until I know if I like the damn game.
You see HITLER CAT... this is what happens... people think [PC] means they can just go random spew their PERSONAL COMMENTS.

Worst thread ever!

You'd have to add something else to your cart to get over the $9.99 hump (-25% coupon had a $10 minimum, whereas the -20% one did not).
Even if you add 66 cent DLC it's still cheaper

I WIN :)

The DLC was obvious choice for total of $10.18. Too bad I missed since I thought it's going for 24 hr more.

Sweet, I came here to post all the latest GMG and PF shizzle and you guys already did it.

*logs back off to eat some spaghetti*

I think... We lost too much with Tebow's ban. We are missing some Spanish spanking here! I mean... We can create a black hole mixing CAG Spanish with Tebonics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back