[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I might get it for the shits and grins if it ends up cheap enough. And when I say shits and grins with dem Knights of Anal Tyranny I'm not kidding.

G6TnkIk.png

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Nice little extortion there but I'll wait for the 80 other bundles it will inevitably be in, thanks.

They're good enough that I buy their monday bundles consistently. I can't say that about Groupees
I buy a lot of the IG Monday bundles. And a lot of Groupees bundles. The IG Monday bundles tend to be a bit more expensive, but the ones I do buy tend to be decent enough to merit the price.

I don't think it's 100% live yet, but the new IG monday is up under the Mad Max link. Who knew that Mad Max is actually a set of 7 indie games?

https://www.indiegala.com/madmax

$1.99 for:

The Oil Blue
The Apotheosis Project
Wonky Pigeon
Two Steps Back
Heart of Ember CH1
DungeonRift
Pirates Deck

I hope no one bought the Groupees Mini bundle that had Two Steps Back *cough*Bobby*cough*

EDIT: Super Star Path is probably Wonky Pigeon, so I replaced it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Oil Blue is actually pretty decent. It's been bundled before but not for a long time and not since it's been on Steam.
Yeah, and they fucked up the listing for Wonkey Pidgeon, it's listed under Super Star path but they'll probably fix it. I think this is a decent bundle for the price, too bad they threw a MP only game into the mix.

Even with one MP only game this us still WAY above anything Poopees shat out in recent memory. I don't know what crack Gilby is smoking unless he is wooed by dem mp3s.

Looks like it's fixed now, shows up under the normal Monday tab/URL, still shows Super Star Path for Wonky Pigeon though lol

Even with one MP only game this us still WAY above anything Poopees shat out in recent memory. I don't know what crack Gilby is smoking unless he is wooed by dem mp3s.
Not sure if I'd say anything, but close enough. On the other hand, this is also above most anything IG has done in recent memory.

On second thought, with two repeats and a MP-only game, this seems about on par for recent IG Monday bundles and probably a pass.  (The pigeon game does look really fun, though.)

Just because I think this bundle is worth a pass doesn't mean I think recent Groupees bundles are worth buying. (Well, except for the music ones.)
So you work for the Groupees music division???

Also, wow does that MP only game look terrible, not only are there no reviews on the store page, but the trailers barely show any gameplay and they don't give you a general idea of what the game is about. I was thinking about making it a spoderfox event, but not if they don't show you wtf you do in the game in a video.

I've got some slots left on the IG Every Monday #77 bundle for those interested! It's $1.70, just PM me if you want one.

Ooh nice bundle. IG has a way of mostly bundling games that are a notch above the indie gutter, and selling them for the right price without any shenanigans.

I hope pimp daddy Jonny is paying close attention.

bread's done
Back