Play-Asia: FFX & FFX-2 for Vita - $27.99 each (English/Region free carts)

dallow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
No title that has been delisted has been undownloadable for people who purchased the game on XBL or PSN. So that isn't a fair comparison.
Yes the Marvel Capcom isn't a fair comparison, but what would be stopping it from falling on the other side of that line. Nothing. If they want to delist something and remove it from your download history they can and you can't do jack about it.

This is Sony, not Nintendo.
Sony gives you two consoles, the point is the content are still tied to them. Yes you can go through the process of transferring to a new system, but what if something happens to your account that has the content or when they shut down the PS3 service in a couple of years.

Bottom line is as it is, as long as the drm is in the current form on consoles your not actually purchasing to own anything and it has a expiration date.

I would hope that in the future at the end of the console's life span these companies would remove the drm from the the content we already have, and leave it up to the consumer to preserve it. It's not like they're going to make any more money off it at that point. That way 10 years down the line when we have a different system that when we picked up to retro game, we will still have access to that content.

Wow x2.

X-2 arrived today after X arrived yesterday.
That completes my MAY order....

Will tell Play-Asia to cancel the refund request.
But I won't shop there again.

No title that has been delisted has been undownloadable for people who purchased the game on XBL or PSN. So that isn't a fair comparison.
Not quite, there have been some PSX imports removed from PSN that were removed from download lists as well.
Sony gave me a refund though.

Sony gives you two consoles, the point is the content are still tied to them. Yes you can go through the process of transferring to a new system, but what if something happens to your account that has the content or when they shut down the PS3 service in a couple of years
Just one correction, they're tied to the account, not the hardware like Nintendo. You can relinquish the licenses from the account site, no need for a transfer that involves two physical systems ala Wii U and 3DS.

Yes the Marvel Capcom isn't a fair comparison, but what would be stopping it from falling on the other side of that line. Nothing. If they want to delist something and remove it from your download history they can and you can't do jack about it.

Sony gives you two consoles, the point is the content are still tied to them. Yes you can go through the process of transferring to a new system, but what if something happens to your account that has the content or when they shut down the PS3 service in a couple of years.
I make sure I have backups.

I know it's not the same, but seeing this makes me a bit sad I paid nearly three times as much just to have a physical copy of FFX-2 and matching box arts. :???:

I know it's not the same, but seeing this makes me a bit sad I paid nearly three times as much just to have a physical copy of FFX-2 and matching box arts. :???:
That is a great price but my 32GB memory card on my vita is full and I have to do all sorts of game management to get new games I want to try out on the system. I would always rather pay the extra premium for a retail release than the premium Sony charges for memory cards. I really want the 64GB card but I can't justify the price. A friend of mine was able to get me the 32GB card very cheap.

Well, my copy of FFX arrived today (ordered May 13, shipped June 10) along with my 64gb mem card from superUFO (ordered Aug 9).  FFX-2 is still MIA even though it supposedly shipped on June 6.  It's funny how these other companies are able to ship faster WITH tracking for marginal expense to consumers.  Did some executive at Play Asia run over the postmaster general's dog or something?  This is absurd.

Well, my copy of FFX arrived today (ordered May 13, shipped June 10) along with my 64gb mem card from superUFO (ordered Aug 9). FFX-2 is still MIA even though it supposedly shipped on June 6. It's funny how these other companies are able to ship faster WITH tracking for marginal expense to consumers. Did some executive at Play Asia run over the postmaster general's dog or something? This is absurd.
Yeah, something happened for sure, we just don't know what. I got my refund and I'm through with Play-Asia until they can say for sure what happened, and assure me it won't happen again. CS was beyond poor.

bread's done
Back