PlayStation Network 10 for 2010 Sale

bue

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5198]8146[/IMG-R]The Playstation Blog brings news of many 50% deals to be had in the Playstation Network store which end on Wednesday, Jan 27th. Amazon has some of the deals on their online store too.

:ps3: Critter Crunch $3.49
:ps3: Burn Zombie Burn $4.99
:ps3: Braid $7.49
:ps3: Tank Battles $3.49
:ps3: Uno $3.99
:ps3: Gravity Crash $4.99
:ps3: ZEN Pinball $4.99
:psp: Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament $14.99
:psp: Kurulin Fusion $2.49
:psp: Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign $4.99
:psp: Crystal Defenders PSP $4.99
:psp: Creature Defense $3.99
:psp: Thexder Neo $4.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mattyp33']sweet jesus, many thanks!

-matty[/QUOTE]

Yeah or if you had the demo it will unlock that and now it will be the full game.

Thats a glitch if you have not ever downloaded the demo. Weird. Maybe its a common glitch but I have never had it happen.

son of a bitch. I didnt get critter crunch. I wanted to try the demo first and thought the sale ended today.

Oh well.

* edit... it does end tonight actually.

[quote name='ConfuciusCag']I did a quick search here and at Amazon but I didn't see anything...anyone know if these codes ever expire? I'll be picking up my PS3 sometime around the FFXIII launch.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if they do have an expire time. I suspect they do not. But you can signup for a PSN account at Playstation.com. Login and manage your account. Under there is a redeem code. Put the code in and it's added to your account. You can download to a PS3/PSP that is registered to your account when ever you wish.

I purchased Critter Crunch from Amazon during the sale. Went to Playstation.com and redeemed the code. Went home downloaded the game. I did the same thing when the free DLC for LBP thread was up on CAG a bit back.

So this is backwards. I forgot to change my region from Texas (even though billing was changed to CA), and paid tax on some items. Changed my region last night and bought Savage Moon and Creature Defense. I liked Savage Moon on PS3, so I figured why not. And I liked Culdcept Saga, so I said why not to Creature Defense too. Didn't pay tax on those.

Anyway of getting my taxes back? It's only like $2.xx, but I could practically get an extra table for Zen Pinball with it.

All purchases on PSN are final.

Weird you didn't pay taxes on the CA purchase they have presence in CA including Sony Style stores.

Odd, when on the confirmation screen to make the order final on Amazon for Braid it said it was going to charge me tax, but on the order complete email and on the Digital orders screen I wasn't charged tax.

Just picked up Zen Pinball and Gravity Crash before the sale ends. It wasn't on sale, but I also got Linger in Shadows, since it was only $2.99 and I've heard so much good about the "game".

Bought Critter Crunch from Amazon when the sale started, and then remembered I had the $20 PSN card from that BB deal, so I picked up Zen Pinball and the Ninja Gaiden table. The Street Fighter one didn't look appealing enough for my $2.49.

[quote name='EvilIA']All purchases on PSN are final.

Weird you didn't pay taxes on the CA purchase they have presence in CA including Sony Style stores.[/QUOTE]

CA doesn't charge tax on digitally delivered products of any kind... which they're obviously trying to change. :p

I got a PSN card earlier and just bought:

PS3
Critter Crunch(loved the demo, Glenn & Mark)
Tank Battles
Gravity Crash (Glenn & Mark)

PSP
Crystal Defenders (Adam)

Kyrulin Fusion

hope I get to play them soon

From this sale, picked up:

Critter Crunch
Burn Zombie Burn
Tank Battles

... I played the demo for Gravity Crash and liked it, but not being able to get it from Amazon was a dealbreaker for me. I hate having to add money to my PSN account beyond the cost of the item (with tax, it would have been $5.29, leaving $4 and change in my account after having to add a minimum of $10). I don't order often enough from PSN to leave that money laying around.

Anyone wants to trade Zen Pinball and Gravity Crash for a game or two? I forgot about this deal (I know, stupid me). :bomb: PM if interested.

[quote name='flix1']From this sale, picked up:

Critter Crunch
Burn Zombie Burn
Tank Battles

... I played the demo for Gravity Crash and liked it, but not being able to get it from Amazon was a dealbreaker for me. I hate having to add money to my PSN account beyond the cost of the item (with tax, it would have been $5.29, leaving $4 and change in my account after having to add a minimum of $10). I don't order often enough from PSN to leave that money laying around.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you can pay the exact amount on PSN with nothing being left over

[quote name='EvilIA']All purchases on PSN are final.

Weird you didn't pay taxes on the CA purchase they have presence in CA including Sony Style stores.[/QUOTE]

You do get charged tax for PSN purchases in CA. It just depends on what you put down as your address, some places don't get charged at all.

[quote name='djduke316']Anyone wants to trade Zen Pinball and Gravity Crash for a game or two? I forgot about this deal (I know, stupid me). :bomb: PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

Is trading allowed on CAG forums? Was thinking about making a trading topic on the trade forums but didnt know if digital trading was allowed here.

I'm really enjoying Critter Crunch (my very first PSN game, woo!), and since Amazon still has these on sale I was wondering what everyone thinks of Tank Battles?

[quote name='djduke316']Anyone wants to trade Zen Pinball and Gravity Crash for a game or two? I forgot about this deal (I know, stupid me). :bomb: PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

I forgot too :whistle2:(

sadly Zen Pinball never went to half price on Amazon (I don't think so at least) Critter Crunch is still $3.49 there though

Definitely no lag.

Do get PHOF for more tables to cost ratio. I'm glad Zen was on sale, or I would have felt slightly ripped off. It's fun, but I prefer the ambient arcade sounds of PHOF and the more elaborate elements.

The only 'lag' I experience in Zen is on the upper flippers. Only when I lightly tap the shoulder buttons, but when I press em hard the upper flippers move how they should.

Also, has anyone tried those PSP minis on sale?

maybe somebody has already mentioned this, but sad as it sounds (and if you even remotly pay attention you will notice it) these are all PSP games. DOH.. I thought they where PS3 campatible game. I wanted Savage Moon, so bought it and find its a PSP game :( IT DOES CLEARLY have PSP on the pictures, it was 100% my fualt. but I would guess there is some other dumb shmuck like me out there, so be warned.

bread's done
Back