Pokemon Rumble U (Wii U) free Black or White Kyurem with purchase at Gamestop.

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I noticed this in store today and figured it would be worth posting.  Gamestop is exclusively giving away either a Black or White Kyurem NFC figure if you purchase the digital code for Pokemon Rumble U in-store.  I guess its the only way to get the Black/White Kyurem figures in the US.  For anyone interested in the game, this is probably the best route to go for getting it.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/vg_pokemon_rumble_u_gamestop-2013-08-19/

I asked if they had any and told them of the promotion. They all told me it was for preorder only. I was going to buy the game if they had he figures

Bought a box and three extras--ended up getting doubles of Victini and Shaymin. I also have a duplicate White Kyurem.  Got 2/3 of the shiny figures though! :D

I am missing:

Normal (purple) Genesect

Shiny Pikachu

Black Kyurem

send me a PM if you'd like to trade. :)

The GS guy called me back and found the kyurem so I went and got mine (black, looks awesome.) Asked if he could give me another but it turns out someone bought out a box and they gave that person the rest except mine. Still glad I got one. man these things are adorable, tempted to buy more but know I should hold off.

Gonna buy a box tomorow hopefully when i pick up my pre order.

Hopefully they held the limited figure back for me like they said they would.

I have a black Kyurem for any shiny (pikachu prefered) or a white Kyurem.  I have never done a CAG trade so i am not sure how it works.  I am in Seattle WA area so any locals are welcome to PM me 

Welp, I knew I had the rest of the non-shiny figures I needed coming to me thanks to a trade with FatherChesz but I kept getting that itch I get when it comes to collecting things so I went out to my GS.  They forgot the game came out today so they came out with the PRU box that had both a bag as well as some loose balls in it

I was a bit confused that there were 22 altogether.  Neither I nor the employee noticed that he had thrown in the ones without barcodes (Kyurems) as part of the 22.   I opened them all and sadly I did not find the Shiny Eevee & Pikachu I need but hopefully the 5 extra Black Kyurem's I have will help me trade for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only bought two figures and look what I got!

I56gkgk.jpg

the other was a lucario xD

I also got the Black kyurem :D
HOW DARE YOU! AND FROM THE SAME CITY CAG

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=281159291145

I bought 4 today. I have spent too much money lately with the BlockBuster BOGO sale, the Best Buy B2G2 sale, and then the Gamestop B2G1 tomorrow (also Saints Row IV, Madden 25)

but back to pokemon. 

I got my download code, Black Kyerum!, and bought 4 figures 

pulled Darkrai, Celebi, Shaymin, and litwick; no shinys

Looking forward to checking out the game in the morning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3h3_cbChs&feature=youtu.be

If you want to cherish the moment 19 times, here is my silly upload.

Welp, I knew I had the rest of the non-shiny figures I needed coming to me thanks to a trade with FatherChesz but I kept getting that itch I get when it comes to collecting things so I went out to my GS. They forgot the game came out today so they came out with the PRU box that had both a bag as well as some loose balls in it

I was a bit confused that there were 22 altogether. Neither I nor the employee noticed that he had thrown in the ones without barcodes (Kyurems) as part of the 22. I opened them all and sadly I did not find the Shiny Eevee & Pikachu I need but hopefully the 5 extra Black Kyurem's I have will help me trade for them.
I mentioned it earlier in one of my post, I guess this is the norm, I figured it out before the associate started mixing up the cases. I tried to get one more pre-order but he told me to come back next week.

I was lucky, at my store I was the only one to Preorder so they let me have 1 of each Kyurem figure, because I'm a very frequent customer and it helps most of them are my buds lol. (sorry to gloat a little) Me and a friend split a box and traded each other for ones we really wanted haha. ^_^ I ended up with Mewtwo, Victini, Shiny Pikachu, Jirachi, Darkrai, Deoxys, Bulbasaur, Zoroark, Shaymin, Croagunk, Litwick, and Torchic! still need regular Pikachu and the other 2 Shiny. I'm going in tomorrow for the B2G1 promo so I may buy a few more. If I end up with doubles I'm most definitely willing to trade ^_^

I thought CAG's would praise that I am selling the figure ;D
What's the point to even post about getting one? Your just going to people to hate on you, personally I don't care since I just bought them for my daughter to do what ever it she wants with.

On that note, does anybody have an extra Pikachu for a Bulbasaur?

I got four duplicates from my box of 18. :/

I have:

Piplup

Mew

2x Zoroark

Black Kyurem

I want:

Victini

Shaymin

Celebi

Eevee

White Kyurem

how many come in the case?

edit i guess there is 18 of them so that is about 80$.

First Gamestop was out of figures.  At the second GS, they were a little confused thinking that the game wasn't released yet.  Had to explain to them today was release day and asked to purchase game with bonus Kyurem.  Also purchased a sealed box of figures.

My box of 18 contained a complete set, no dupes :) but no shinies :whistle2:(

Also my black Kyurem snapped off its base :whistle2:(

Does anyone know if there's a complete list of all the figures?
Bulbasuar, Celebi, Croagunk, Darkrai, Deoxys, Eevee, Genesect, Jirachi, Litwick, Lucario, Mew, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Piplup, Shaymin, Torchic, Victini, Zoroark. Those are the 18 regular ones!

Then the 3 shiny are Eevee, Pikachu, and Genesect (for a total of 21) Then theres the Kyurem that are promotional figures.

Bought a few figs today at gamestop, got a shiny Pikachu. Also, seems like you are able to scan the figures through the ball without openining them.

Overall, I like the game. Definitely more fun as multiplayer though.

I hate exclusives at GameStop. The clerks in my area are always some idiot pill popper who doesn't know wtf he's doing or what's going on. e.e damn high drug abuse rates.

If you live in Independence, MO (NOLAND ROAD store)  Don't try your luck there for the figures.  I picked up the last BOX yesterday ;)

Just got the worst case ever. So yesterday both the cases I bought were full sets, one with a shiny Pikachu. Today I went to a new GameStop and they had not put out their case yet. I bought two at a time in hopes of hitting a shiny so I wouldn't have to buy all of them. Well, I ended up going through them all -_-!

I got:

3x Darkrai
3x Eevee
3x Genesect
3x Victini
2x Lucario
1x Piplup
1x Deoxys
1x Litwick
1x Torchic

I gave the GS all the duplicates to give out to kids who would want them.

Just got the worst case ever. So yesterday both the cases I bought were full sets, one with a shiny Pikachu. Today I went to a new GameStop and they had not put out their case yet. I bought two at a time in hopes of hitting a shiny so I wouldn't have to buy all of them. Well, I ended up going through them all -_-!

I got:

3x Darkrai
3x Eevee
3x Genesect
3x Victini
2x Lucario
1x Piplup
1x Deoxys
1x Litwick
1x Torchic

I gave the GS all the duplicates to give out to kids who would want them.
Wow. Thats very generous of you. Was hoping if you can give us CAGs some.

Well, there are 0 left near me. I wanted to buy more, so go figure. I'll be content with my unfinished set I suppose.

So I didn't realize these figures allow you to essentially level up your Pokemon with the points you earn. I randomly bought a figure today (Zoroak) and now I want more. My local Gamestop still has 17 figures left (I think), but I wish they weren't 4 bucks a pop...

And I still haven't received my white/black Kyurem.

Went back to pre-order the WWHD with the Ganon statue and got 1 more since I drove there. I tried scanning the figure without opening the packaging and it worked and I got an eevee. It poped up regular and I wanted to hope it was a shiny, but just a regular when I opened it. To the people that have gotten shiny pokemons : does it scan as a shiny in the game or just normal?

Will the figures only be sold at Gamestop exclusively? Also, how's the actual game? I couldn't resist and bought four figures (ugh, croagunk), still weighing in on actually buying the game though.

Yup, GS only.

The game is what it is. no story mode just arena battle.  Local multi, so great if you have some friends/kids and just mess around. no need to explain control since only a/b 

leveling up your figure is the core of the game imo.  if your GS still give you the bonus figure, then I say definitely.  eitherway, its $18, I t hink totally worth it just for the local multi mess around etc.

I just picked it up and they gave me a Victini figure. Was that even part of the promo or did they just scam me? :\

Story time with SEGMew:

I drop to the 4th closest Gamestop to me. I asked them if they had an unopened case of Pokemon Rumble U figures. They checked and they didn't (apparently this store only got one case shipment). Then I asked if they have any of the preorder figures, he opened the drawer and said no. Then I said "okay, I'll buy this entire opened box on the counter then" and he was like "Ah yeah, no one actually bought any yet lol".

So we counted together and there were 23 Pokeballs. The preorder figs have no barcode (but they don't know that). You can figure out the rest :D

Hey, longtime member checking in.

I bought a box yesterday and have the following extras:

Celebi, Evee, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Victini

I'm looking for the following:

Bulbasaur, Genesect, Jirachi, Mew, and Zoroark

As much as I'd like to look for the shiny 3, I'll be content with the regular 18 and my black/white kyurems

PM me if you have the any of the five I'm looking for.

Thanks

I just picked it up and they gave me a Victini figure. Was that even part of the promo or did they just scam me? :\
Not part of the promo. Sounds like they just gave you one of the figures off the shelf...well, out of the box. You should've got either a black or white Kyurem.

Well I didn't open them, I took a flashlight to all of them and all are Black Kyurem :( Will trade Black for White. The Pokeball can already be opened but I like the figure still in its baggie, thanks =P

bread's done
Back