Post your Steamgifts for CAG here

[quote name='Tallkido']So only way to see giveaways from cag members is here?[/QUOTE]

No, they'll show up on SteamGifts as well. They'll appear with the rest of the giveaways, but they'll have a green 'Group' icon next to them.

People sometimes post about their giveaways on the CAG group page as well, but your best bet for finding out about group giveaways long before they close is right here.

My giveaways are private, and I only post links here. I'd rather give active members of the forum (and those who are subscribed to this thread) a high probability of winning than just granting group-only members. Would you rather have 1:5, or 1:500? :D
EDIT:
I'd like to say thanks as well, rslater. Very generous! Especially in comparison to my IG bundle offerings haha

I've been wanting to attend a few giveaways on here, but I can never get Steamgifts to verify my account because it says my account is worth $0 (which is impossible considering that I have quite a few games). Any ideas on how to fix this?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I've been wanting to attend a few giveaways on here, but I can never get Steamgifts to verify my account because it says my account is worth $0 (which is impossible considering that I have quite a few games). Any ideas on how to fix this?[/QUOTE]
Do you have your steam profile set to 'public' so that SG can sync your library?

[quote name='evilcheez86']Do you have your steam profile set to 'public' so that SG can sync your library?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's set to public. Can't figure out what the deal is. :/

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, it's set to public. Can't figure out what the deal is. :/[/QUOTE]

If you're still having trouble, try changing your profile address. Then set private, then back to public. Then you can probably change the profile address back. That should sort it out.

thanks for thoes giveaways guys

"Greetings Steam Gifts users. To help jump start our online community, Galactic Arms Race is giving away 25,000 complete versions of the game. Due to a 2-year legal delay, we are in the unusual position where the game is fully Steam integrated with 50+ achievements and cloud storage, but is not publicly available in the store. We are hoping with this promotion that you can help us change that."

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=120872919

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/so6E4/galactic-arms-race

Sigh. Been buying games from CAG members, recently found there's this giveaway channel, but I can't seem to login.

Error: We require all registered users to have at least $100.00 worth of games associated with their Steam account. This is to prevent users from creating multiple Steam accounts for use on this site, which might result in cheating. Currently your account is valued at $94.95.

I've done a rough calculation of my games (listed in euros) and it seems to me that it crosses $100 easily. Any idea why?

[quote name='yugimonster']Sigh. Been buying games from CAG members, recently found there's this giveaway channel, but I can't seem to login.

Error: We require all registered users to have at least $100.00 worth of games associated with their Steam account. This is to prevent users from creating multiple Steam accounts for use on this site, which might result in cheating. Currently your account is valued at $94.95.

I've done a rough calculation of my games (listed in euros) and it seems to me that it crosses $100 easily. Any idea why?[/QUOTE]

I believe if you have given away items from Indie bundles piece meal, it does not count towards any contributor value. Items such as this is denoted by an asterisk when you create the giveaway.

[quote name='yugimonster']Sigh. Been buying games from CAG members, recently found there's this giveaway channel, but I can't seem to login.

I've done a rough calculation of my games (listed in euros) and it seems to me that it crosses $100 easily. Any idea why?[/QUOTE]
Some games are de-valued after they've been in Indie bundles.

yugimonster is talking about signing up to Steamgifts, for which your account must have over $100 worth of games (to stop people using mutliple accounts and entering giveaways with them). Not contributor values.

I am pretty sure games from indie bundles do not count towards the money associated with your account, due to the fact you could create $100 for $2 or so and the problems I pointed out would happen.

thanks people for the feedback. guess i just need to eke out another game to cross that $100.

btw, i think the only indie game i have is magicka. i suppose they are calculating based on the USD prices, and not the EUR conversion. well, nothing much i can do.

thanks everyone once again!

CAG only. Good luck!

War of the Roses: House of York Armor Set DLC (steam key):

MUST HAVE BASE GAME: War of the Roses

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back