PS3 DUAL SHOCK 3 - SILVER color @ RadioShack IN-STORE ONLY $24.97

To save some Chicagoland people some time and effort, I called all locations as far north as Libertyville, as far west as West Dundee, as far south as Wheaton, and as far east as Park Ridge, and there are none. That pretty much covers the whole west/northwest suburbs.

ah crud muffins , the closet radioshack near me that has a silver DS3 in stock is in Augusta and after you factor in the cost of gas to drive there and back this wouldn't be considered a deal. but to fellow cags who live in the Augusta, Maine area and have a ps3 this would be worth a snag.

Does anyone know if they will site to store these at the clearance price i need another and there are some in stock just outside my area like 25 miles but I'm not doing 50 miles round trip but id love to site to store one to my area anyone know if these is possible at the clearance price?

The only Radio Shack in my area that had one listed in stock sold it yesterday.:cry: Oh well. I still have my spares from those packs last year and the Rocketfish ones. I was mainly looking for others when I stopped in there today.

FYI: Anyone with a :ps2: who needs an extra controller, the black Dual Shock 2's are on clearance at RS for $14.97.

no more controllers in san francisco. I called a radio shack in soquel, ca and they had it but said the sale ended yesterday. this is what I get for being slow. :(

[quote name='lml417']no more controllers in san francisco. I called a radio shack in soquel, ca and they had it but said the sale ended yesterday. this is what I get for being slow. :([/QUOTE]

so is this deal officially dead? :cry:

[quote name='lml417']no more controllers in san francisco. I called a radio shack in soquel, ca and they had it but said the sale ended yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I bought mine this morning for $24.99. You were misinformed there.

[quote name='lml417']no more controllers in san francisco. I called a radio shack in soquel, ca and they had it but said the sale ended yesterday. this is what I get for being slow. :([/QUOTE]
[quote name='Donut2922']so is this deal officially dead? :cry:[/QUOTE]
Usually once something hits a clearance schedule it will continue to drop until it either reaches 90% off in many cases or is 'junked out' by companies(aka tossed in the dumpster).

That is, unless your company is named Blockbuster, which 'clearanced' DS Lites a while back for $80 for ONE fuckin' week and out of that week there were only three days in which the normal customers could get it for that price.:bomb:

Then they went back up to MSRP of $129.99.:roll:

Although with Black Friday coming up in a few weeks I wouldn't be surprised to see the price on this go back up to MSRP or close.

Can somebody please post a high-res of their receipt? If a store is out of stock, we may have luck price matching it. Thanks.

[quote name='redsox542']Can somebody please post a high-res of their receipt? If a store is out of stock, we may have luck price matching it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sure give me a bit and ill take the best pic i can but warning my camera sucks i don't know if it will be good enough but i really need another one to so i need a price match to. Ill work on that picture in the next few mins.

I'm really hoping to see amazon price match this to give me a new perspective on them.

Here is the best i can get it with my webcam you can see the top says radio shack I accidentally got myself in there to lol
Picture0017.jpg

If no one will price match I'm going to take my receipt when i go to pick up my in store pick up order at best buy for blanks dvds i will try to price match it there. If i end up being able to get a different color ill do something crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Radioshack's website shows they are available at my nearest store for 40.00, hopefully they will ring up for 25.00 either way I am going try using the coupon. Thanks op for saving me a early trip on BF.

I didn't find any controllers at my local RadioShack Stores but one of the RS near my house had Xbox 360 Elite Bundle System on clearance for $125 and PSP 3000 for $90.

My wife had a Dr's appointment across the street from a radioshack today. So after she was done she stopped by and checked for me She got the last one at the Ormond beach, FL store. Before she went I checked the site and it said that store had them in stock. Thx OP!

Got Best Buy to price match by bringing in Needler's receipt picture and saying they can call Radio Shack to confirm the price. I called Radio Shack and spoke to a nice guy saying that he would confirm the price if somebody called, since it is still listed in their system as a SKU and they are a nationwide chain.

JUMP ON THIS PEOPLE!

[quote name='redsox542']Got Best Buy to price match by bringing in Needler's receipt picture and saying they can call Radio Shack to confirm the price. I called Radio Shack and spoke to a nice guy saying that he would confirm the price if somebody called, since it is still listed in their system as a SKU and they are a nationwide chain.

JUMP ON THIS PEOPLE![/QUOTE]

Although it's nice to see your sentiments on price matching, it's always going to be YMMV with price matches, since the actual policy requires the store to have it in stock for them to be obligated to price match. It'll be completely on the employee you run into, or the manager you get on that.

With that out of the way, I grabbed the last Silver at my local Radio Shack.

I swore I'd cut down on spending until black friday, but I needed a second controller anyways.

Thanks op.

I went to my 4th radioshack today :( no luck but the did have a 120gb xbox elite with pure and Lego batman for 187 I didn't buy it though but if anyone wants it it's at the mall ( triangle towne center in raleigh)

[quote name='Sufuma']Got one in Tampa, FL.
Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hey neighbor. I got the last one in the Sarasota/Bradenton FL area. There's one store that still reports having one in inventory but doesn't actually have it there. Looks like there's only one store left in all of Tampa, and the next closest is down in Venice. Nothing in Orlando either. This side of Fl is looking pretty bare. :D

I just bought 2 at the Lakeway Radio Shack in Bellingham WA
they had 3 left in stock, the tag said 45:95 but I asked them to price check it... low and behold 22.97
I also used the 10 off coupon so it came out to 38.71 for both. There was one left, but I bet the guy working there will make sure that changes very quickly
Also I check the stock online before going and it said they had them in stock.

[quote name='redsox542']Got Best Buy to price match by bringing in Needler's receipt picture and saying they can call Radio Shack to confirm the price. I called Radio Shack and spoke to a nice guy saying that he would confirm the price if somebody called, since it is still listed in their system as a SKU and they are a nationwide chain.

JUMP ON THIS PEOPLE![/QUOTE]

Can you post your best buy receipt please so it will be even easier to get the price match. Also at best buy what color did you have to get?

Also does anyone know if i can have them shipped to a store near me from a store that has inventory and pay clearance price?

[quote name='MeGaWC27']For those CAGs in NYC.
Just bought one for 22.xx. The RS I went to still had 2 in stock as of 2:30pm EST

At store
NEW YORK-7TH AVE
356 7TH AVE
NEW YORK, NY 10001

Don't bother with the one in Manhattan Mall. No stock. Only have this 3rd party controller on clearance for $12.xx.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just went to this radioshack and saw two left. I bought the last two. would the 10 off 40 work for this store? I didn't try. Oh well, is still a good deal.

Just picked up the last one from my Radio Shack.

In the end I spent $65 for 3 Silver DS3, not a bad deal considering MSRP is $55. Thank you OP for this deal. Got some personal and holiday shopping done.

If anyone is in the San Pedro, CA area, the Radio Shack there still has 4 of them left. The $10 off coupon works, so get them cheap!

Went to another RS, no silver PS3 controllers. Anyone else see the xbox 360 black wireless controllers on clearance for $29.99?

[quote name='rjb']no more in seattle. I've checked them all[/QUOTE]

Hey RJB - I got an extra one for $28.00-ish ($26.27 +tax) that I was about to return to Radioshack (Found 2 at another store that allowed me to use coupon), send me a PM if you want it.

[quote name='needler420']Can you post your best buy receipt please so it will be even easier to get the price match. Also at best buy what color did you have to get?

Also does anyone know if i can have them shipped to a store near me from a store that has inventory and pay clearance price?[/QUOTE]

Yes to the second part. I did that for 2 controllers.

very tempted to buy more than 1... but there aren't many ps3 games out that allows 4 players to play at the same time. Other than sport games that is.

[quote name='MeGaWC27']very tempted to buy more than 1... but there aren't many ps3 games out that allows 4 players to play at the same time. Other than sport games that is.[/QUOTE]
Little Big Planet does. That's another one you can add to that list.:D;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Little Big Planet does. That's another one you can add to that list.:D;)[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Hannah Montana either.

i finally found some in rocky mount nc it was like a 2 hour drive :) but i got 2 after coupon my total was 41 bucks..

I also saw a psp 3000 core bundle for 103 dollars

and a 60gb xbox for 199 lol a little old

bread's done
Back