PSN Off-Topic - Happy Thanksgiving Chumps and Chumpettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
05brazilcup5-master675.jpg

Also, Neymar out for the rest of the cup. I want Brazil to lose, but with all their best players on the field. Really sucks for them.

I could only complete some of the Extreme Tracks in Evolution. Don't really expect to finish them in Fusion. I did complete them all in Trials HD, though. Also Fusion looks fantastic on a 65+" 1080p TV. I need a 65+" TV now. fuck.

I could only complete some of the Extreme Tracks in Evolution. Don't really expect to finish them in Fusion. I did complete them all in Trials HD, though. Also Fusion looks fantastic on a 65+" 1080p TV. I need a 65+" TV now. fuck.
Bank your social security checks for a couple months and just buy one. You don't have much time left.

Last edited by a moderator:
The original recipe thread is now bashing us. Though that one guy seems to think I'm not part of the riff-raff. Amusing. I think he also thinks you guys love Spelunky and I hate it.

The original recipe thread is now bashing us. Though that one guy seems to think I'm not part of the riff-raff. Amusing. I think he also thinks you guys love Spelunky and I hate it.
It takes a lot of balls to talk shit about people after they leave. He's probably one of the assholes who started talking shit about Tyler and Jay when they were banned.

It takes a lot of balls to talk shit about people after they leave. He's probably one of the assholes who started talking shit about Tyler and Jay when they were banned.
Oh no, I like Tyler and Jay a lot. I miss Jay

I have no idea whether you like Spelunky. I'm a real rabble rouser calling you all riff raff.

I'll post it here then. Some of you are riff raff and hooligans. Learn to recognize crappy jokes captain.
I'm pretty sure being riff raff is a prerequisite to posting in this thread.

also, last [customspoiler='spoilz?']space[/customspoiler] level is kicking my shit around in mutant mudds. let's see if this thread has the magic.

also, last [customspoiler='spoilz?']space[/customspoiler] level is kicking my shit around in mutant mudds. let's see if this thread has the magic.
Probably true.

Pete, again I forgot what your avatar is but don't tell me, I'll figure it out again.

You had the Octodad avatar forever, right? How was the game? Worth 8.99?

Don't get hit up until the part where you have to drop down the sword guy. Make the drop, glide over, just let him hit you and run past, jumping to the next platform. The checkpoint is right there and the rest of the level is simple.

I think the 13 pages of this thread in less than half a day is proof that this was the right thing to do.

As for the Steam thread, I get what you guys are saying about that (and what I said). We have tried to rein them in a bit, but it is just too much work. I appreciate you guys cooperating on this, so you have my respect vs. them. I guess the way we think of that thread now is that all the mess is contained there and the Steam deals are not quite so important anyway (since it is easy enough to check the Steam store yourself). PSN deals, on the other hand, aren't always so obvious, so it is nice to keep that thread a little more clean and deal-related.

Don't get hit up until the part where you have to drop down the sword guy. Make the drop, glide over, just let him hit you and run past, jumping to the next platform. The checkpoint is right there and the rest of the level is simple.
Will do, thanks. I'm having a terrible time with that glide, but maybe if I stop caring if I get hit it'll put me in the zoooone!

I need to sleep maybe too.

AoA - octodad is great, but be advised that it's short and not for everyone.

I think the 13 pages of this thread in less than half a day is proof that this was the right thing to do.

As for the Steam thread, I get what you guys are saying about that (and what I said). We have tried to rein them in a bit, but it is just too much work. I appreciate you guys cooperating on this, so you have my respect vs. them. I guess the way we think of that thread now is that all the mess is contained there and the Steam deals are not quite so important anyway (since it is easy enough to check the Steam store yourself). PSN deals, on the other hand, aren't always so obvious, so it is nice to keep that thread a little more clean and deal-related.
I make no excuses for the crap that is a lot of that thread, but at the very least I do keep the OP updated with deals so people who are actually reading it for that reason can still find them without having to shift through everything else.

If anyone didn't know, the GameStop mobile app updated to include trade in values so now it's easier for people like Eldritch to see how much they're scamming the store.

Finished Thomas was alone. Thanks Pete. I also took two seconds to delete the game and save files. Memory management expert over here.

[quote name="wrencrest" post="11896056" timestamp="1404530627"]Finished Thomas was alone. Thanks Pete. I also took two seconds to delete the game and save files. Memory management expert over here.[/quote]

Why do you delete your saves?

MrNinjaSquirrel said:
I make no excuses for the crap that is a lot of that thread, but at the very least I do keep the OP updated with deals so people who are actually reading it for that reason can still find them without having to shift through everything else.
Yes, you do and I appreciate that. But a few times I have gone in there to see what people think of the deals and which games are good, etc, only to get lost in pages on off-topic stuff.

And Stotch - you do realize I had to delete part of your post on the last page. I do have to mod certain things.

Neymar in pain
I thought he was faking it to stall for time.

My wife and I recently started up Sherlock. Watching it right now, pretty good show.
I really enjoy Sherlock! I love Luther too, I've got to start that 3rd season now that it's on Netflix.

My wife loves Sherlock. I couldn't get into it, the episodes are way too long for me.
Better to think of them as short movies.

AoA is cool, I'm sure he's just kidding around. I get him confused with jkam though sometimes.

Thing is, Frisky does too. Even flash sales and random sales he'd usually have up just only a few hours after they started.

ProfessorStotch said:
If anyone didn't know, the GameStop mobile app updated to include trade in values so now it's easier for people like Eldritch to see how much they're scamming the store.
I had no idea - that would have been useful a few years ago when I did more of that kind of stuff ;).

[quote name="wrencrest" post="11896080" timestamp="1404531796"]because I got all the trophies and beat the game. I won't touch that game ever again. And again it takes two seconds. Why not declutter?[/quote]

Just curious. I always keep my saves no matter what since they take up so little space.

because I got all the trophies and beat the game. I won't touch that game ever again. And again it takes two seconds. Why not declutter?
But, but, but...what if they come out with a new one...Thomas Was Always Alone...and give a bonus for having the save? You will be out in the cold :whistle2:

Thing is, Frisky does too. Even flash sales and random sales he'd usually have up just only a few hours after they started.
Was about to post this. Great minds think alike :) But Frisky always kept the OP up to date. May have been difficult to navigate if you didn't know what you were looking at. But there was never a reason for someone to be a apart of the off topic-ness if they didn't want to. And someone always responded to questions, no matter how idiotic they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back