PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's a thing I just ate.

Dew-Rito cupcake.

Mountain Dew frosting with crushed Doritos.

Tastes like Fruity Pebbles.

8f0dcd3a1df8511b47c165ae611569d7.jpg

Was that you? I just saw a random message, said to myself "Who the fuck it that?" and blocked them. J/k. More like I ignored it because I'm not really interested in buying any PC games right now. Thanks for the heads up though. I get so many sale updates from Steam that I tend to ignore them unless it's their summer/winter sale. Plus the lady in charge of fulfilling my PC prize said they're waiting for all the winners from their contests (they had a contest at various cons/festivals over the past few months) to respond and are giving it at least a month due to the spacing of events so I'm not planning on using Steam for a bit.
i saw thief on your wishlist, that is why i messaged you. LOL

[quote name="Fatality" post="12664327" timestamp="1430182478"]that Looks good
BTW your bucks are looking better tonight they may finally win one[/quote]

They already won game four there Sparkles.

2 more trophies down in shovel knight. Nothing left but the speed run. Trying to find some decent milestones to compare my run to to see if I am on track for the plat.

I love that the same psn message comes through the ps3,ps4,vita and app.

I hate that you have to "read" the same message on every one so it stops telling you its new.

Shovel Knight has trophies for more of the in game feats than the ps4 version but the really easy ones are 0g. Thoughts on 0 point achievements? Does it count as 100% if you dont get em?

[quote name="Vigilante" post="12664418" timestamp="1430185081"]Gamestop's doing a 4-for-$10 promo on select used games starting today and lasting through 5/17. Here's a scan of the eligible games:

4lciwaC.jpg
[/quote]
Gotta make space for all those NES games.

Hi guys, need some legal advice.

I put a $600 deposit on some wheels and tires at a auto shop, when all I really needed was tires. I text the guy back (the method that he does business in) immediately and told him I just wanted the tires. He never responded and I continued to message him, he eventually answered back saying he never got any texts and he had already ordered the stuff. I've asked for my money, or just the tires, and even offered to pay the restocking fee on the wheels. He hasn't provided me with anything, not money or the things I paid for. Unfortunately, I lost the piece of printer paper that was my "receipt" there was notjing on it about no returns or no refunds on deposits. What should I do? I'm not even asking for my money back, just the damn tires I paid for. It's been almost two months, and I do have witnesses. Should I call the cops?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried Rockstar Horchata? I just saw it in the vending machine at work. I'm not a fan of energy drinks so I figure it'll still taste like shit even if it's horchata flavored shit. Sounded like a bad/interesting combo. They even skinned the can like the Mexican flag lol. I didn't buy it but wanted to see if anyone did.

No freaking way. I practically have to sit on my tv/console because the cable is so fucking short. I might have to invest in one of those extension cables.

I'm too OCD about it. Use the bubbles man! I have files based on theme/genre. Then some of my favorite or newer games take up a single page before my couple pages of files on my 64GB memory card. Digital hording at its finest.

We're not all like Gator where we can completely focus on a game, beat it and never look back. My games are abandoned and waiting for me to come home. Like that dog from Futurama. :(
I actually prefer without the bubbles as I just like scrolling down and seeing all the games I own even though it is fairly tedious.

Only time I had to use the bubbles was on my iphone, when I had hundreds and hundreds of apps.

[quote name="GatorBeerGeek" post="12663799" timestamp="1430168644"]I went into an all hands meeting about the announced buy out of my company right after posting the article. Thanks for saving me from the wrath of Ltrain Chewy.[/quote]

That sucks hope it works out for you.

That sucks hope it works out for you.
I posted about the initial announcement the other day. I think it will be fine. The company we are getting bought by is the company I left to come to this one. There is no overlap for what I currently work on, but there is a good chance even if they didn't want that product line that they would want me to go back to my old group.

Nothing like having a First Light arena run where you have over 400k/500k you need and are on level 26/30 you need and dying when you have a singularity charged that you did not bother to use.

@Tyler did you get a code for Sayonara UmiharaKawase? Going to stream that sometime?
Tyler, you bought that Sayonara Umihara Kawase game? How is it?
Got a review code for it. It's alright. The swinging mechanic definitely takes a lot of getting used to, I've still don't have it down to the point where I don't accidentally kill myself once in a while. Not as smooth as Bionic Commando Rearmed or anything.

It has some weird branching paths for levels. I beat the first set which was 10 levels and before I shut it off I found the first hidden door that opens up a new branch, so I should have some new levels to play now.

I think the original version of the game is on there too. I played a bit of that, it actually felt faster and better to me than the revamped version. I definitely still need to spend a lot more time with both modes.

Yes I'm planning to stream it assuming it's PSTV compatible. One day this week.

It's $20, right? I probably won't mention price in my review but that seems steep for what I've played so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread magic worked. Up to #9 now.

9 only took two tries. I've read 10 is the biggest pain.
It really, really is. The only technique that worked for me was repeatedly guarding and hitting Square/Box as soon as an enemy attacked to do the counter that hopefully knocks off most/all of the enemies at once. You need to stay in the middle of the platform because the game physics suddenly decided to treat Kratos like he's on an ice rink (he'll go sliding when hit).

It is lame that True Trophies doesn't count someone as playing a game unless they earn one trophy in the game. Aaru's Awakening has 7000+ players on PSNP and a few of the trophies I got are ultra rare already. But there are only 82 tracked players on True Trophies for the game because the first trophy doesn't pop until after 7 levels in, clearly a lot of people give up by that point.

Ditto with 1001 Spikes. That game is hard as hell and everyone who gets trophies in that game deserves a ton of TT points. But since the first trophy isn't awarded until well into the game, the actual TT values on them are basically worthless, since all the people who can't hack it and give up before the first trophy don't get tracked.

Half of the bosses down in Shovel Knight in 28 minutes. About on the same pace as a speedrun that finished in 1:12. Gotta stop for now, but I'm pretty used to the layout of the levels so I don't think it'll be that hard. I went pretty fast on the No Relic/No Spending run, but I would just continue at a checkpoint if I died which inflates the time a little bit.

If the Xbox sales this week are any indication, the Star Wars pinball tables will be on sale on PSN along with other Star Wars stuff, probably because Star Wars day is next Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back