PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

I add stuff to munkyflix on a regular basis so I'm sure that keeps my membership going. Although I wonder if it bothers Munky when a movie is on there that he doesn't own a physical copy of.
It kinda sucks that a lot of movies I like aren't on bluray but I'm thankful for VUDU because I wouldn't be able to have an HD copy of shit like Three O'Clock High without it. I bought a few movies off there at full price because I couldn't find them on blu when I bought $60 of credit for half price a few months back.

It kinda sucks that a lot of movies I like aren't on bluray but I'm thankful for VUDU because I wouldn't be able to have an HD copy of shit like Three O'Clock High without it. I bought a few movies off there at full price because I couldn't find them on blu when I bought $60 of credit for half price a few months back.
Like Drop Dead Fred. No blu ray for that, and just the dvd goes for $50 on amazon. Bought that for like $15 on vudu as its the gfs favorite childhood movie.

Wife and took our daughter to a theater showing of Hayao Miyazaki's My Neighbor Totoro. We had never seen it and it was great, especially for an almost 30 year old anime movie.

Gameplay and Early Impressions of Neon Chrome if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcNJ3WtFnho

It's pretty fun. Like Crimsonland with a full upgrade system and a little bit better visuals.

Mets acquired James Loney from the Padres for cash considerations.  He should be a solid bat with Duda out and be an upgrade over Eric "AAAA" Campbell and Tampa's still paying most of his salary.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Please stop that awful use of "anymore". Thanks.

I'm going to post that to Facebook too.
Yeah, there's something grammatically wrong with that sentence. Your tenses are incorrect.

You need like, "PSNOT is now the best thread on CAG. Or, CAG is the best thread forevermore. Anymore is past.

PSNOT is -not- the best thread on CAG anymore. Or use a question. Is there a thread better than PSNOT? Not anymore!

Then again, I'm the pedantic asshole who filed a complaint at work about being forced to use icteric incorrectly.

"Interpret results with caution due to moderate icteric." (ugh, it just feels wrong)

I sometimes forget how fucking hot it can get here. Hitting those 100s on the regular. It's not that bad when I spend all day in an air conditioned environment. But no matter what my skin is like fuck you! I will be dry as fuck and you will lather yourself in lotion every 15 minutes to try and retain moisture. By the end of summer my skin will look like an ancient crocodile God from Egypt. It's the skin apocalypse!

When summer comes I usually cut all my thick, long hair off and have them thin it out underneath. It's gotten so long I'm at the point where I might as well continue growing it and donate it so that's what I'm gonna do.

Last night I had a dream that I cut it all off with scissors and it was all crooked as fuck but I didn't care. Cutting it literally takes a weight off my shoulders. I don't understand why guys grow their hair out. If I could keep it super short or shave it I would!

ummm.... wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NXMKM75hWg

....and he only had 2 seconds to spare....  I can't even break mild's 1:30 mark

So when I went to gamestop to trade in old ps3 and vita games they wouldn't accept ones I had which were already shrinkwrapped, and they required my thumbprint to trade things in.

I guess that's what I get for only going there once every 5 years.

Yeah, there's something grammatically wrong with that sentence. Your tenses are incorrect.

You need like, "PSNOT is now the best thread on CAG. Or, CAG is the best thread forevermore. Anymore is past.

PSNOT is -not- the best thread on CAG anymore. Or use a question. Is there a thread better than PSNOT? Not anymore!

Then again, I'm the pedantic asshole who filed a complaint at work about being forced to use icteric incorrectly.

"Interpret results with caution due to moderate icteric." (ugh, it just feels wrong)
Nope, it's not wrong.

I'm going to my little brother's graduation today. It makes me feel super old since he was only 2 when I graduated and I have a picture of me holding him after it was over. Maybe I should get a picture today of him holding me.

That being said, I hope this riveting conversation is still going on when I get back later.

ummm.... wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NXMKM75hWg

....and he only had 2 seconds to spare.... I can't even break mild's 1:30 mark

I can't go quite that quick but I can go pretty fast. My biggest problem is that I can only rotate in one direction. I never learned how to go the other way. So some stuff I have to turn three times before I drop it which just kills the whole thing.

I can't go quite that quick but I can go pretty fast. My biggest problem is that I can only rotate in one direction. I never learned how to go the other way. So some stuff I have to turn three times before I drop it which just kills the whole thing.
......and that's the way the ladies like it.

I just got way to involved in the finish of the Xfinity race in Charlotte. Probably because all the good lock brews I'm having at Rochester breweries.

Apparently the Champions League final was on today. I forgot to watch (it was an all Spain final, gross) and Real Madrid won I guess (even more gross)

That was on while I was having lunch at BMW and two dudes there were hooting at the game and being obnoxious about it.

And also the parmesean garlic wings are not good.

Build your own sixer haul:

Terrapin Liquid Bliss
DFH Burton Baton
Sweetwater going coastal
Founder's Dirty Bastard
Founder's mosaic promise
Founder's porter

My first time trying the last 4, pretty excited. This to go along with what I already had has the fridge stocked nicely for the rest of this 3 day weekend.

Mets acquired James Loney from the Padres for cash considerations. He should be a solid bat with Duda out and be an upgrade over Eric "AAAA" Campbell and Tampa's still paying most of his salary.
the rays paid him to go away and keep another guy that couldn't hit a barn . And can't field half as well as loney.

I'm assuming you mean BWW? Parmesan garlic is my favorite flavor there!
Yeah my phone changed it to BMW. Because why the fuck would I ever want to type BWW right phone?!

But I didn't like the flavor. I think it was mostly because there was way too much and it was basically dripping off my wings. I also got some of the desert heat and that was damn good.

It was beautiful out today here too. Picked strawberries at a farm that was saturated with thick mud and then went to Lawrence to putz around and watch street performers and see an obscene amount of college girls and hippie chicks in midriffs.

Yeah guys we know...English sucks.

Cleaner. It's hotter than fuck here too. What's your Snapchat?
90+ the last few days. Mowed the front yard and part of the back. I think the self propel died again. Had it replaced last year. Time for a new mower I think.

Took a shower went to the basement and played AC Syndicate all afternoon. It is like 65 down there maybe with the air on. Had to take a break to warm up.

Likely surprising no one, Arkham Knight might be getting a GotY edition: http://pureplaystation.com/batman-arkham-knight-is-getting-a-game-of-the-year-edition/2016/05/

(image is from Amazon Germany)

91kOzh9an0L._SL1500_.jpg

Some punk ump threw Syndergaard out of the game for throwing behind Utley.  No warning and had a goofy looking grin on his face.  And then couldn't take the verbal tirade from Collins and walked away from it so Collins got right back in his face and got tossed.  What a pussy.

Some punk ump threw Syndergaard out of the game for throwing behind Utley. No warning and had a goofy looking grin on his face. And then couldn't take the verbal tirade from Collins and walked away from it so Collins got right back in his face and got tossed. What a pussy.
Saw this as we were sitting down to dinner.

Sends a message to other managers/pitchers in this situation. Just hit the guy. Might as well get your moneys worth.

Damn, I forgot about that 255 golden key limit and I redeemed too many for Borderlands 2. I'm not even sure if that stuff transfers over to PS4 nowadays​ anymore.

After Vig was talking about Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom I've been keeping an eye out for a copy. GS.com showed one locally for $4.99. Called and they had the original case. Went to pick it up and it rings up at $9.99 instead. Anybody run into that before? I don't think I've seen the stores and their site have a mismatch prior to this.

Still grabbed it since I had a $5 reward coupon anyway. It better be worth it, Vig!

Damn, I forgot about that 255 golden key limit and I redeemed too many for Borderlands 2. I'm not even sure if that stuff transfers over to PS4 nowadays​ anymore.
I can't recall anything NOT transferring over from PS3 to PS4. Some weirdness with Vita since it doesn't have all the DLC.

I saw you playing Borderlands 2 and was going to see if I had anything you might want but you were gone before I finished AC Syndicate.

You can only redeem 255 keys in BL2? Never knew that.

After Vig was talking about Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom I've been keeping an eye out for a copy. GS.com showed one locally for $4.99. Called and they had the original case. Went to pick it up and it rings up at $9.99 instead. Anybody run into that before? I don't think I've seen the stores and their site have a mismatch prior to this.

Still grabbed it since I had a $5 reward coupon anyway. It better be worth it, Vig!
That's weird. Are you sure it wasn't mis-tagged as some other game? Even if the sticker said $9.99, the price should have been $4.99 for that game due to the barcode.

EDIT: Never mind, I just tried to place an in-store hold for a copy and I can see the two prices ($4.99 online vs. $9.99 in-store). I can't remember ever seeing that before.

Damn I thought the 85 keys I had in TPS were a lot. How do you even get 255? I only redeemed about 20 or so. It always seemed like the stuff the chests gave me was useless.

Damn I thought the 85 keys I had in TPS were a lot. How do you even get 255? I only redeemed about 20 or so. It always seemed like the stuff the chests gave me was useless.
Yeah I never checked to see how many keys I currently had, but I went to the website that has the codes and just put in any that still worked before I transfer and play it on PS4. It wasn't until I actually logged on and played that I noticed it said 255 and that number made me realize I may have screwed up.

They are somewhat useless I guess but It helps a little bit as you level up. I certainly don't need 255 of them. I used them more often in TPS as they made good fodder for the grinder.

bread's done
Back