Raptr Rewards 5/17: 1 free month of XBL Gold and 2 free XBLA games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good heads up, it would basically just be for the 2 free Arcade games since we all have Gold. Would have been cool if it was a 25-digit prepaid 1 month card.

[quote name='r3dreck']When are they going to have some actual rewards that people can actually get?[/QUOTE]

:lol:. This seems to be the closest one that well get imo.

I'll be biting on this giveaway with my secondary Live account that has been on silver for the past year. I don't own either of these old XBLA titles so this is perfect.

Thanks Raptr!

[quote name='CodeTrader']So basically this is just a clever way to get people locked into Gold subs.

Sign-up for Gold for 1-month and get 2 free games.

They hope you will forget to set your account to not auto-renew and charge you $9.99 per month. Plus your credit card is linked to your Xbox account.

Not really a giveaway. More like a Xbox Live sign-up promotion.

My guess is the link will be similar to the one for the free 1-month Xbox Live Gold from IGN and EPIX.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/promotions/epix-gold-for-free
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/promotions/ign-gold-for-free[/QUOTE]

Wonder if rght after you get the code set auto renew to off?

[quote name='r3dreck']Wonder if rght after you get the code set auto renew to off?[/QUOTE]

After you get the codes for the two games I don't see why it would matter if you turned off auto-renew.

[quote name='weeman43302']After you get the codes for the two games I don't see why it would matter if you turned off auto-renew.[/QUOTE]

ya what I figure too... I hooked my kids silver up.

I still don't see the link (>>)

Like I have my xbox linked, but I don't see it (>>)

maybe cause I'm gold till teh 21st, but I'd still like to SEE the link,

[quote name='Darklurkr23']I still don't see the link (>>)

maybe cause I'm gold till teh 21st, but I'd still like to SEE the link,[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it's live yet

[quote name='Darklurkr23']I still don't see the link (>>)

maybe cause I'm gold till teh 21st, but I'd still like to SEE the link,[/QUOTE]

I'm silver, and there's no link for me either. =\

Kind of sucks it's for silver members only, but then again I shouldn't be surprised about that since gold members always get the short end of the stick when it comes to these promotional things *cough*160 MS Point emails*cough*.

With that said though I just received a notice of my gold sub expiring today. Was going to go for this since I didn't even bother for the Minecraft one before, even though I already bought The Maw and still have an code from that japan promotion thing lying around somewhere. I figure I wouldn't mind a free R-Type. Then I read the part requiring a credit card attached to the xbox account. fuck you Raptr & MS thats never going to happen.

If your one of those people who don't mind that I guess it's not that bad of a deal. But there's no way I'm doing that.

[quote name='John82']I would glady take your The Maw Code if you don't need it :)[/QUOTE]
If I get on the free month I promised someone else the r-type code you can have the maw code

Kinda odd you need a cc or paypal on your account to get a free month. But whateves yo

says I will get the maw and r type codes in 30

[quote name='Blade']Never mind, I just got the pop-up saying I was eligible. Finally, Raptr pulls through![/QUOTE]

dang nothing yet here

[quote name='GUNNM']How do you lose arcade games[/QUOTE]

Pawned the console, and the HDD they were on. Did not get it back in time.

Inside story on how I got the points, needless to say it was not under my account.

Disclaimer*

*J Rokk is or/never has been a hacker

Used a silver account and got it! Shame I won't be able to use the month of gold for my main account, wish they had done that as a redeemable code. But I mainly wanted the games.

man this sucks. Im using my japanese account from when the maw and snoopy were free and when i click on the link on xbox.com i get in big bold translated letters, "Sorry your campaign has ended". WTF is that?

[quote name='kujen']Used a silver account and got it! Shame I won't be able to use the month of gold for my main account, wish they had done that as a redeemable code. But I mainly wanted the games.[/QUOTE]

LOL this. That free month is just being wasted away on an unused account on my 360.

Got my 2 free games not even 3 min after confirming the free gold. Took about an hour to do all of this after signing up for Raptr with the extra silver acct i had. Thanks!

Disappointed that you need a credit card.
I tried to do something nice for my brother, but i will not put a credit card on his account, that's just asking for trouble.

alright so my xbox account is bugged and xbox.com couldnt figure out why, they instead gave me a 1 month free code. Is there a way to contact raptr about this bug to try to get the other 2 codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back