Raptr Rewards 5/17: 1 free month of XBL Gold and 2 free XBLA games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my codes and they redeemed perfectly. Thanks Raptr! BTW, you can use paypal instead of a credit card if that makes any difference for those who are too scared to give MS a CC #...

[quote name='MiraiLink']LOL this. That free month is just being wasted away on an unused account on my 360.[/QUOTE]
do you know how bad this would be abused? look at the people with minecraft getting 10+ codes

I remembered about my US silver account I have, when I to the page with the 1 month gold for 0$ or redeem code, can I just redeem one of the month codes I have? I would rather just waste one of my month codes to get r type dimensions instead of putting my CC

I only have a 48 hours-trial and a female-Master Chief armor for a female avatar...and the code that came with new copies of Fable III for some items.

[quote name='GUNNM']do you know how bad this would be abused? look at the people with minecraft getting 10+ codes[/QUOTE]

True, but MS could still require you to have a CC and give a code to redeem the 1 month. I don't think people are going to want to spam credit card info just one month.

[quote name='MiraiLink']True, but MS could still require you to have a CC and give a code to redeem the 1 month. I don't think people are going to want to spam credit card info just one month.[/QUOTE]

I used PP for one and the CC for another. It rings out as $0... just turn off auto billing and once the month is up log back into the account and remove the CC or PP.

[quote name='COLDblood']You can change your xbox tag on raptr to a silver account and it will work... then change it back later[/QUOTE]

Holy crap! That freakin' worked!!!

Thanks! Didn't even have to sign-up for Gold. :D

[quote name='CodeTrader']Holy crap! That freakin' worked!!!

Thanks! Didn't even have to sign-up for Gold. :D[/QUOTE]
Wait, can you correct me if I am wrong but I can just change my gamertag to a sliver then change back to my gold and raptr will think I upgraded to gold?

[quote name='r3dreck']I used PP for one and the CC for another. It rings out as $0... just turn off auto billing and once the month is up log back into the account and remove the CC or PP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's exactly what I plan to do.

Fell asleep after reading this around 5 hours ago and just woke up. Thought they would be all gone but just did it about 10 minutes ago. How long is it taking for those to get the codes now?

[quote name='garrett007']Wait, can you correct me if I am wrong but I can just change my gamertag to a sliver then change back to my gold and raptr will think I upgraded to gold?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, change it to one of your silver accounts. Then when it unlocks the rewards. Claim it. Then switch back to your Gold gamertag and it will pop-up that you earned the game codes.

[quote name='CodeTrader']Yeah, change it to one of your silver accounts. Then when it unlocks the rewards. Claim it. Then switch back to your Gold gamertag and it will pop-up that you earned the game codes.[/QUOTE]
It worked! Thanks! Everyone follow these past few quotes to get it without using your CC

[quote name='Pwny']I added a silver yet i cannot be eligible :/[/QUOTE]

They must be using some proxy filter Pwny, I see youre from the UK too...
My US account doesnt show as Eligible either.

[quote name='LondonGaijin']They must be using some proxy filter Pwny, I see youre from the UK too...
My US account doesnt show as Eligable either.[/QUOTE]

Damn dont have a proxy,wouda liked these games too :(

If anyone is kind enought to do this for me ill provide them with a raptr account? Wil give a ski outfit male as reward :) pm me. Or even just to accept reward and add a gold account.

Edit: cheers to cags who helped a brit in need ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pwny']If anyone is kind enought to do this for me ill provide them with a raptr account? Wil give a ski outfit male as reward :) pm me. Or even just to accept reward and add a gold account.[/QUOTE]

Im wondering this too...

I can confirm that this works from the UK. I had a USA 360 account anyway, and registered with Raptr and linked it.

The, whilst using a proxy to trick Raptr in to thinking I was from the US (I use Proxy Switchy! for Chrome), I was eligable for the reward.

Signed up for a free month of Gold on the USA account (using PayPal), then cancelled the auto renew. Accepted terms for Raptr, it saw me having Gold, and gave me 2 codes for the games.

[quote name='yatesl']I can confirm that this works from the UK. I had a USA 360 account anyway, and registered with Raptr and linked it.

The, whilst using a proxy to trick Raptr in to thinking I was from the US (I use Proxy Switchy! for Chrome), I was eligable for the reward.

Signed up for a free month of Gold on the USA account (using PayPal), then cancelled the auto renew. Accepted terms for Raptr, it saw me having Gold, and gave me 2 codes for the games.

what settings did you use for proxy?

[quote name='TommyC']Damn, I don't even have a paypal account... can anyone help?[/QUOTE]

Do you already have a Gold account? Do you have another account that is silver?

If so, change your Gamertag. When you have a silver on your account it will pop-up the reward. Claim it. After claiming it switch back to your gold account. Then you will get a pop-up that you earned the game codes.

I got this, to avoid the CC problem I used a free month code I had from the last promotion. I don't trust any of these companies with CC or Paypal info.

i know this is a longshot, and its not the code drop section, but i need help. i'm a US Soldier stationed in Europe (against my will mind you!) and Raptr will not allow me to receive the codes. i have one month left in garrison before i deploy back to afghanistan for 9 months.....will anyone hook me up with the codes for the maw/r-type? i dont have much to trade, but i think i might have some black controllers and banshees (avatar props).

[quote name='Ew0k5AN0nomi5']i know this is a longshot, and its not the code drop section, but i need help. i'm a US Soldier stationed in Europe (against my will mind you!) and Raptr will not allow me to receive the codes. i have one month left in garrison before i deploy back to afghanistan for 9 months.....will anyone hook me up with the codes for the maw/r-type? i dont have much to trade, but i think i might have some black controllers and banshees (avatar props).[/QUOTE]

Check your PM.

Anyone willing to help me, like they helped our fellow Pwny would be highly appreciated.

I'm tired from trying everything from Proxies to cheap tactics mentioned here & there although nothing worked for me.

I'm off to sleep. Great that many CAG users got benefit from this offer.

Best of Luck everyone, Hurry up, the codes are going fast ;)

Okay after I claim the reward on the silver account do I switch over to the gold and it'll show up? Or do I claim on the gold as well? I'm helping a fellow cag'er.

[quote name='MiraiLink']Okay after I claim the reward on the silver account do I switch over to the gold and it'll show up? Or do I claim on the gold as well? I'm helping a fellow cag'er.[/QUOTE]

Claim with both, the gold acct will have it on the earned part and the codes should pop up when you claim

[quote name='jlazenby1']Claim with both, the gold acct will have it on the earned part and the codes should pop up when you claim[/QUOTE]

For those doing this in the last hour, how long is it taking for the codes to show up? It seems to be taking a while (~30 minutes) for Raptr to recognize my gold account and that I upgraded.

i live in canada and no matter what i cant get this to work ive created a bunch of emails and accounts and followed the directions. can anyone part with any of the codes? i would be forever grateful , because my sub. runs out soon and i would love to play a new game. thank you!

[quote name='shinn']i live in canada and no matter what i cant get this to work ive created a bunch of emails and accounts and followed the directions. can anyone part with any of the codes? i would be forever grateful , because my sub. runs out soon and i would love to play a new game. thank you![/QUOTE]

Im also in Canada and nothing work...

[quote name='fatboyjam']For those doing this in the last hour, how long is it taking for the codes to show up? It seems to be taking a while (~30 minutes) for Raptr to recognize my gold account and that I upgraded.[/QUOTE]
Mine was almost instantly ready, switched to gold and by the time my slow phone loaded up the rewards page I was able to hit claim again and the codes popped right up

Worked on an older SILVER account that I had 40G on. I just had to add a CC to the Xbox.com account. I got charged nothing but I will just shut off the auto-renewal at a later date -- in a week or so.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Mine was almost instantly ready, switched to gold and by the time my slow phone loaded up the rewards page I was able to hit claim again and the codes popped right up[/QUOTE]

It shows up as a claimed reward, but with my gold profile synced up, it still says it is waiting to confirm that I upgraded to gold. I wonder if I did something wrong. Balls.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Worked on an older SILVER account that I had 40G on. I just had to add a CC to the Xbox.com account. I got charged nothing but I will just shut off the auto-renewal at a later date -- in a week or so.[/QUOTE]

I was able to shut off auto-renew right after I got my codes, but I still wasn't able to remove my card. Keep getting some kind of error. I'll try again later.

[quote name='fatboyjam']It shows up as a claimed reward, but with my gold profile synced up, it still says it is waiting to confirm that I upgraded to gold. I wonder if I did something wrong. Balls.[/QUOTE]

Well as silver you should be able to click off the eligible rewards page, then go switch to your gold gamertag, then theres a 2nd Claim It on the eligible page but looks and I think almost says the exact same thing, then just click claim it and a pop up should have your 2 codes

The 1st one you click claim it on will go to the claimed section, you dont need that one after your gold gt is linked, just go right back to eligible

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back