Resident Evil 6 - Out Now!

I have an extra dlc code for Rail Yard stage to the mercenaries. Anyone wants to trade for The Catacombs or High Seas Fortress map? (if you preorder elsewhere other then bestbuy)

I'm almost finished with the second chapter of Chris & Piers campaign. So far I'm not having any real trouble with the tight corridors or emphasis on the shitty cover system. Been breezing through most of it having more fun than Leon's which is pretty surprising. Only major problem I've noticed is a severe lack of ammo and moments where it is clearly suicide to pick up more. Otherwise it's not that bad at all.

[quote name='Navex']So is Archives a very limited thing or limited but probably not going to sell out anytime soon kinda thing? I definitely want to get it I just am debating whether I should grab it now while I can or if I have the ability to wait about 3 months and hope for a price drop. Problem with waiting 3 months or more is if it's very limited by then it will have probably sold out and its price will have stayed the same or gone up. Hoping for a price drop as to why I wanna wait if possible for a few months but in all honesty if I have to get it for what it is now ($90) I'll be content. Mostly just worried about whether it will still be available to buy for that or less and not a higher price than what it is now.[/QUOTE]

GS is sold out nationwide, not sure about Amazon/Capcom.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I think it's really good and all this poor reception is foolish.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

This is far from a bad game. I don't understand the reviews and the people hating on it. I still haven't seen any legitimate complaints about the game.

First impressions are pretty good, but I've only played the tutorial thus far. No idea who's campaign I should start on though. Suggestions?

Whichever, but if I could do it all over I'd do Chris last as his got a few spoilers for the other two.

Just finished Chapter 4 with Leon...good fun.

I was doing it solo and then someone joined my game that didn't have a mic.. I looked at his profile and saw he was from Hong Kong. I was at the part where you had to get three keys and we eventually got the first two but I couldn't find the third one until I realized I could just press LB and it would show me where it is. He would not follow me for anything..he was constantly running around like a chicken with his head cut off...finally, after like 10 min. of chasing him around and shooting at him, he got the message.

For those playing co-op, there's an error with the game. If you dont join your partner via matchmaking, you only get credited for playing on Normal, despite what difficulty the host set it to. I only got credit for playing Chris' campaign on Normal even though he set it to Veteran.

Pretty shitty error for Capcom to make

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Just finished Leon's campaign a while ago and all I have to say is thank goodness it's finally over. It went from boring to promising to awesome to annoying then found its way back to awesome but ultimately decided to settle on "Oh God when will this end..." at the last possible moment. I couldn't decide which was worse
the cringe worthy Leon/Adamance, the marathon rope climb from hell, Simmons the #$*&% WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD YET!?! Invincible Douche, or The Misadventures of Batwong and her ridiculous grappling hook.

Yeah... I'm not going back until I have Infinite Ammo on something worthwhile. I'm glad I went with my gut and got it out of the way asap.[/QUOTE]

Just beat Leon's campaign.

Yeah, you weren't kidding about chapter 5. Fighting Simmons like 10,000 times got old quick. Just a bad last chapter...it left a sour taste in my mouth..shame as I enjoyed most of his campaign...and yes, that rope climb was ridiculous. I somehow did it somewhat easy on Chapter 4 when your climbing back in the plane..but fuck that rope climb. It took me a good 5 minutes to figure out the controls without slipping all the way back down.

Not a bad game, just a bad Resident Evil game from what I've been hearing. I enjoyed Leon's campaign but I couldn't stand Redfield's.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Just beat Leon's campaign.

Yeah, you weren't kidding about chapter 5. Fighting Simmons like 10,000 times got old quick. Just a bad last chapter...it left a sour taste in my mouth..shame as I enjoyed most of his campaign...and yes, that rope climb was ridiculous. I somehow did it somewhat easy on Chapter 4 when your climbing back in the plane..but fuck that rope climb. It took me a good 5 minutes to figure out the controls without slipping all the way back down.
[/QUOTE]

I wish I were diabolical enough to tell you that type of mood crushing tedious end game and boss were contained in one campaign, but sadly this isn't the case.

Chris has the running equivalent of the rope climb (one f*ck up = guaranteed game over) with an end boss who constantly obscures its weak points to the point where co-op, perfect accuracy, or infinite ammo is absolutely necessary to kill it in a reasonable time frame. I wasted an hour and a half trying to figure it out before I broke down and Googled the solution. The AI was on its job assisting me as it should, but lacked the necessary pinpoint accuracy to be of any real help.

Every time I tried to flank the SOB for a clean shot it would auto track and face me regardless of what my partner did to it. You can temporarily stun it with Acid Rounds which is great. Until you realize the window of attack is so short it will likely to recover before you can flank to get a clear shot at its weak points.

The stage where the fight takes place isn't any better as it can camouflage item drops so if you aren't spamming 'X' constantly you'll rage wondering why you're bone dry on ammo without a reup in sight. Hell I barely got any to drop with the skill to increase the general percentage that fight to begin with. The boss also has a tendency to spam a close quarter instakill which isn't so bad because it's avoidable. The problem is in order the kill it you have to stab it three frickin' times after you've weakened it. You know... the least viable course of action on your mind at that point.

LOL Oh Capcom, YOU SO CRA-ZY.

Yet again Capcom comes dangerous close to ruining a relatively positive experience for me with a mind numbingly stupid end game and boss. Leon/Helena simply wouldn't end when it should have and Chris/Piers required another person of equal skill/patience to finish out comfortably. Both campaigns up to that point were very entertaining but I'm not looking forward what type of bullshit awaits me at the end of Jake's campaign that much is crystal clear.

I can't wait for Infinite Ammo to unlock so I can actually maintain a constant level of 'fun' throughout a run through rather than having it sucked out of me in the last chapter. I doubt experience alone will be enough for random co-op.

So I unlocked Helena after getting a B rank (I think that was the requirement) in the first Mercenaries map. Does anyone know if the DLC maps have new characters as unlocks?

The main reason I bought this game was for The Mercenaries, but there is only three maps. If I remember correctly, RE5 had six maps. Six free, unlockable, in-game maps. It seems to me that Capcom decided screw over the consumer by making half of the maps in RE6 preorder exclusives. Looks like I will only have 3/6 maps, unless Capcom decides to charge for the maps (as DLC), maps that should have been in the game for free. Man, this whomps.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Just finished Leon's campaign a while ago and all I have to say is thank goodness it's finally over. It went from boring to promising to awesome to annoying then found its way back to awesome but ultimately decided to settle on "Oh God when will this end..." at the last possible moment. I couldn't decide which was worse
the cringe worthy Leon/Adamance, the marathon rope climb from hell, Simmons the #$*&% WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD YET!?! Invincible Douche, or The Misadventures of Batwong and her ridiculous grappling hook.

Yeah... I'm not going back until I have Infinite Ammo on something worthwhile. I'm glad I went with my gut and got it out of the way asap.[/QUOTE]

I finished Leon's campaign last night, and I'd have to disagree. Fighting Simmons like 5 times did get annoying, but I enjoyed chapters 4-5 much more than 1-3. I will say that as a whole, these separate campaigns aren't very good storywise. Not a lot happened in Leon's entire campaign by itself, but I'm sure that the 3 full campaigns together will make for a decent story. I wish they would have maybe taken 1 campaign out of the game and focused on polishing the overall game a bit more.

I'm enjoying the game, but I really wish the tank controls/aiming were still in there from RE4/5 and that the enemies reacted to getting shot like they used to. Sometimes I'll fire a second shotgun shot only to realize the enemy is already dead. You can't even tell sometimes.

Haven't bought the full game yet, But I've noticed in the demo how some shots seem to miss despite me aiming right at the enemy. Seems to happen most if they're stumbling after me shooting once already. I can fire again a second later and it seems to do nothing at all.

If you're having trouble with the quick time events that need you to move the joystick left and right repeatedly, or need you to spin it in circles, try using both joysticks. They both register, so you should finish the events faster. I read this a day ago, and felt like an idiot for not having thought of it.

Also, I have the game set to not allow people to join, and yet yesterday I was put in a 4 player sequence with someone else. I was Piers in Chris' campaign, and he was Jake in Jake's campaign. Unfortunately, since the game really wasn't telling me what to do, I had a hard time figuring out how to get to the next objectives, and they kept getting injured in their 'mission.'

He or she came over to me at one point, and I consumed an herb pill, but I only needed one block of recovery. They were in the red, and so I started meleeing to use stamina to allow me to consume another, and I accidentally knocked their Jake character down. I wasn't aware that you could hurt each other, or at least knock each other down, so I stopped. He got up, and repeatedly just kept knocking me down. So instead of healing him I had to wait until someone shot him enough to down him. I revived him, used my first aid spray on him, and he quit shortly after.

I really wish it didn't impose other players playing with me.

Edit:
Is this game like Gears of War, where one player can be on a different difficulty than the other players? I wonder if this is true in the 4 player sections, as I was just put into their game. Maybe they were on a higher difficulty, which would explain why they needed health a few times.

Thanks for the ridiculously useful info on rotation QTEs, Ebb. You can skip the game searching for other players to fill in the four way events by pressing 'B' to deactivate the countdown timer. The game progresses once it depletes regardless. If you aren't paying attention or fast enough then you can simply restart from last checkpoint via the select menu. You'll leave the session immediately and start from where you met them which is usually after the cutscene.

As for difficulty both players are locked in whichever setting the host is playing at the moment.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']I wish I were diabolical enough to tell you that type of mood crushing tedious end game and boss were contained in one campaign, but sadly this isn't the case.

Chris has the running equivalent of the rope climb (one f*ck up = guaranteed game over) with an end boss who constantly obscures its weak points to the point where co-op, perfect accuracy, or infinite ammo is absolutely necessary to kill it in a reasonable time frame. I wasted an hour and a half trying to figure it out before I broke down and Googled the solution. The AI was on its job assisting me as it should, but lacked the necessary pinpoint accuracy to be of any real help.

Every time I tried to flank the SOB for a clean shot it would auto track and face me regardless of what my partner did to it. You can temporarily stun it with Acid Rounds which is great. Until you realize the window of attack is so short it will likely to recover before you can flank to get a clear shot at its weak points.

The stage where the fight takes place isn't any better as it can camouflage item drops so if you aren't spamming 'X' constantly you'll rage wondering why you're bone dry on ammo without a reup in sight. Hell I barely got any to drop with the skill to increase the general percentage that fight to begin with. The boss also has a tendency to spam a close quarter instakill which isn't so bad because it's avoidable. The problem is in order the kill it you have to stab it three frickin' times after you've weakened it. You know... the least viable course of action on your mind at that point.

LOL Oh Capcom, YOU SO CRA-ZY.

Yet again Capcom comes dangerous close to ruining a relatively positive experience for me with a mind numbingly stupid end game and boss. Leon/Helena simply wouldn't end when it should have and Chris/Piers required another person of equal skill/patience to finish out comfortably. Both campaigns up to that point were very entertaining but I'm not looking forward what type of bullshit awaits me at the end of Jake's campaign that much is crystal clear.

I can't wait for Infinite Ammo to unlock so I can actually maintain a constant level of 'fun' throughout a run through rather than having it sucked out of me in the last chapter. I doubt experience alone will be enough for random co-op.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't resist and read that spoiler..boy, that'll sure be fun when I get to it. Thanks for the heads up.

I did Jake's first chapter earlier, playing as Sherry.

I was mostly annoyed with this chapter. There is a part where it does that 4 player co op thing and I got matched up with someone. We had to kill some giant freak of an enemy. It didn't make any of your actual objectives clear on what your supposed to do...so were just shooting at this thing... I died after a while then it went back to the AI...your supposed to take out enemies on the turrets. Then the AI plants explosives on them...You then had to get the attention of the giant so he can plant them...if you dont he'll quit planting the explosives to fire making him start all over....that was infuriating having to do that three times. Then a second giant shows up. There is more annoying things you have to do to finish them off and you'll probably run out of ammo. You think that will be the end of the level, but you would be wrong..more annoying things, and if you were able to accumulate any ammo you'll quickly run out...so i'll be starting chapter 2 with zero ammo.

LOL. Oh man... my condolences to you Shotgun. I completely forgot Jake/Sherry players would have no f*cking clue what to do there without the PDA. It's a stroke of luck I played through it on the Chris/Piers side and can't live without subtitles. I'm all for a good challenge but this game has a knack for telling you the absolute bare minimum at the worst possible moments.

Oh, and before I forget (concerning the Chris/Piers end boss):
Make sure you only approach to stab AFTER you shoot it out of its cocooned state. The first time around that boss is a serious ammo drain.

Just finished up Jake's campaign. Jesus... it kicked some serious ass in almost every conceivable way possible due largely in part to how much the end game of the other two sucked. I ran through it full melee only using guns as a last resort... so much fun. Of course the dreaded rope climb QTE mechanics resurfaced but the set piece and sequence was so appropriate it didn't bother me. Oh, and the end game boss fight was actually fun too.

A real all around miracle.

Just finished Chapter 2 of Jake's campaign. I joined someone's game but didn't get the achievement. Watched a video online to see what I might have missed and the only thing I missed was the opening cut scene...ughhh...going to do it again tomorrow.

It's already getting hard to not read the spoilers and I'm only on chapter 2 of Leon's campaign. I only have about an hour a day to play, it'll take me forever to get through this. Still enjoying it quite a bit. The
fat zombies
were a fun surprise.

Capcom should have removed the underwater swimming in the Leon campaign along with the dumb rope climbing trigger presses. They really broke the pacing.

Is Anybody interested in a Brand New XBOX 360 copy of Resident Evil 6? I'm selling it for $60 Flat with Free Shipping anywhere in the states. Pay-Pal Orders only, Private Message me if interested thanks.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']You can skip the game searching for other players to fill in the four way events by pressing 'B' to deactivate the countdown timer. The game progresses once it depletes regardless. If you aren't paying attention or fast enough then you can simply restart from last checkpoint via the select menu. You'll leave the session immediately and start from where you met them which is usually after the cutscene.

As for difficulty both players are locked in whichever setting the host is playing at the moment.[/QUOTE]
It must have been that he or she was waiting for additional players, as I wasn't even offered the B to cancel search option that time. It hasn't happened since, which is good, I guess. I don't mind playing with others, but since I didn't know what I was doing, I assume the other player couldn't have been having too much fun.

Also, this game solo isn't that well planned out. Jake and Sherry had me in a dilemma as to how to get one of the Serpent Symbols without Ustanak killing us, as the AI is useless there. Jake seems to just love getting drilled.

When you have to sneak by Ustanak, you go through a cavern, and then come to a path where you get to a slight maze with those flying spotters. Once they're killed, you can get to the door with the rotating lock. You need to turn around to see the serpent symbol, but if you shoot it Ustanak instantly appears.

Essentially, you need to unlock the door, which doesn't open it, just unlocks it. Then call Jake over, as the AI Jake waits outside of the maze until the spotters are dead. Then shoot the symbol, then rush for the door and hope AI Jake makes it through the door before Ustanak makes a smoothie out of him.

The spotters for Ustanak can be killed. Walk up behind them and you'll get a right trigger prompt to stealth kill them. Since no mention of this was made in game, and no manual tells you this, I'm posting it to let anyone know in advance. I wasted almost 5 minutes figuring out the dumpster to hide in does nothing. The spotter doesn't pass it, and the 'sneak by' idea is a misnomer. Really you have to 'stealth kill' all of the spotters.

---

I liked Chris' campaign more than Leon's, and I've really become used to this cover setup. I pulled off an amazing maneuver in a shootout with the J'avo where I ran out of sniper ammo as Piers, saw some ammo ahead, behind cover, moved for it, started to get shot at by a Jet, held left trigger and pulled off a slide to move right over the ammo, hitting X to grab it as I slid to cover. It felt so fluid. Things like that impress me with the game.

I realize it's a large move in a different direction with the Resident Evil franchise, but I really enjoyed playing Chris' campaign because of how well it all seemed to work. I genuinely enjoyed Chris' game more than I enjoyed the campaign of Gears of War 3. I feel like the shooter mechanics of this game just offer more options. I know I'm in a very small minority to say that, but I don't think the negativity this game received was fairly balanced with so much of what it tries to do, and succeeds at.

I completely agree that the Quick-Time Events are too abundant and annoying, and it's utterly frustrating how they are game overs in cut-scenes if missed. They should've have been toned down, warned, or given more than tenths of seconds to be responded to, as some of them have almost no alert that they're coming. Also, the lack of ammo is odd, as later enemies need more shots on them as they mutate, yet weapons seem to run out too quickly, making things tricky.

I didn't dislike Chris' boss, but it was 'different.' Playing as Piers might have skewed my perspective, as I think it'd be a much different experience to have played it as Chris with an AI partner. But I dread going back to playing Leon's campaign as Leon on Professional. I just hated that 'boss' battle. It just felt like the game designers couldn't settle on one planned battle, so they just said yes to all of them. Too many grand sequences diminish the value of the previous sequences, making the whole boss battle seem disappointing, rather than satisfying.

I'm hoping Jake's campaign entertains me as much of Chris'. If so, 2 out of 3 isn't bad, and I haven't even played Ada's yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finished Ada's earlier this evening. I thought it was second only to Jake's in terms of entertainment though
both run ins with Simmons were still annoying in general.
A nice mix between action and stealth though I still find the whole
grappling hook
nonsense a bit too over the top in general.

Basically if you love the idea of Ada
crawling on all floors in ducts whilst wearing skin tight black leather pants with a constant close up of her ass
then the campaign is a dream come true. Personally I was just glad I didn't have to deal with anymore rope climbing incidents. The story (though rather poor) comes full circle, Ada's
Crossbow
is my favorite weapon in the game and it had the most entertaining/well balanced four way events of all campaigns.

If I had to rate them overall: Jake (1), Ada (2), Chris (3), Leon (4)

If I had to rate the game as an action title: 8.5

If I had to rate it as an RE sequel: L-O-L.

If had to rate it as a co-op title: 6.0

[quote name='MSUHitman']My ranking: RE 4, 1, 2, Veronica, 3, 5 (only for AI being brain dead so single-player is nearly useless,) and 6.[/QUOTE]

What about Zero with Billy and Rebecca? :)

For those playing RE6, the online e-manual has a few good tips.

And I do agree with the general consensus, this outing is very action oriented. Enjoyable as an action title, just not creepy-scary mood atmosphere like Dead Space/or the prior Resident Evils.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']I finished Ada's earlier this evening. [/QUOTE]

So with each campaign averaging between 5 - 8 hrs, I'm looking at 15 - 24 hrs before I get to Ada's mission?!

better get back to my controller and plug away...

that preview on Conan O'Brien's show still cracks me up with Leon giving the 'thumbs up' over and over...[as in LOL, so out-of-character animations!]

[quote name='Mospeada_21']What about Zero with Billy and Rebecca? :)

For those playing RE6, the online e-manual has a few good tips.

And I do agree with the general consensus, this outing is very action oriented. Enjoyable as an action title, just not creepy-scary mood atmosphere like Dead Space/or the prior Resident Evils.[/QUOTE]

It's not any less creepy than 4 or 5 to me. Some of the monsters are pretty high on the creepy scale in 6.

I guess I'm just confused how this one is too action oriented but 4 and 5 weren't? Is it because of the less clunky controls?

(Not directed at you, just in general at the people saying it)

[quote name='whoknows']It's not any less creepy than 4 or 5 to me. Some of the monsters are pretty high on the creepy scale in 6.

I guess I'm just confused how this one is too action oriented but 4 and 5 weren't? Is it because of the less clunky controls?

(Not directed at you, just in general at the people saying it)[/QUOTE]
I guess people were expecting the pacing of Leon's campaign in every campaign? I really don't get the THIS RESIDENT EVIL HAS TOO MUCH ACTION and like you said RE 4 and RE 5 were all about explosions as well.

This may be blasphemy but I am enjoying Chris' campaign more than Leon's.

Weirdest looking BOW so far have been the
Grasshopper J'avo

I've only done Leon's campaign and through Chapter 3 of Chris', but I feel like this is a natural extension of RE5... which is why I'm confused by the 'not an RE sequel' thing. Now, I admit that RE5 was a departure as it was, but let's be fair here... we're judging this game based on a series where the previous installment had it's climax in an ACTIVE VOLCANO during which our hero PUNCHED A GODDAMNED BOULDER. This seems to follow that pretty well.

My biggest gripe so far is that the game just... doesn't... want... to... end. The 'chapters' are way too long, and our villains, ahem, really need to just stay dead. Seriously, Capcom. You found the line on this one, and you just crossed it. Then you kept going for another mile or so.

I can understand some of the hate for the game, but I can't deny that I'm enjoying it. Capcom made some bizarre decisions here, none of which seem to make any sense. Honestly, to have the same company release both this and RE: Revelations in the same year is mind-blowing. I give Capcom credit, though, for having some restraint. Yeah, I know, hear me out. For a company that has basically fucked over fans and consumers pretty blatantly in the past year, it's amazing that they released RE6 in this state. Let's be fair, this is effectively a few RE games in one, which Capcom could have capitalized on and released separate games or DLC, but still went ahead and just shoved a 30-hour game out the door for $60. I know it's weird to applaud a company for, you know, doing the right thing, but this is Capcom, so I figure we might as well take it when we can get it.

Sidenote: For a series with such an 'happy accident' sense of history and timeline, why do they insist on creating brand new 'sidekick' characters for each game? Seriously, just give the fuck up and just toss Jill, Barry, Claire, Sheva, or Rebecca in. Would it really change much? Oh, and I intentionally didn't list Billy Coen. He can stay buried in the early-2000s stereotype pile.

And, one final thought... I know it's been brought up before, but when did Ada Wong become, uh, not Asian? Or, at the very least, significantly less so? Weirdly, that's the thing that's bothering me most about the game.

Just finished Chapter 3 of Jake's campaign. I like it so far. Some spoilers about Chapter 2

I was annoyed with those flies always spotting me until I realized you sneak up on them from behind. Capcom did a poor job explaning things like that...naturally your going to stay far away from them...I was wondering how to get past them.

I was about halfway done with 3 when someone joined my game...cool I thought. Well, they didn't have a mic, which isn't too big a deal if they know how to play right..this imbecile I guess had already beat the level several times and hes just running all over the place
getting those medals, while i'm trying to look around, take my time, and get ammo and whatnot
It's cool to be helpful if you know the layout and where to go but don't try to speed run the damn level.

Beat Leon, Jake and Chris levels. heres how i rate them, Leon, Jake, Ada(just began) and then Chris being the worst. i give this RE a 7.5/10 its pretty fun in some spots

Even though I played over 9 hours of Mercenaries (without touching the campaign), I keep forgetting that you can move while aiming, use cover, slide into enemies, and evade attacks. I never use these maneuvers.

Is there a trick to the QuickTimeEvent where you press the "A" button a lot? Is there a rhythm to pressing the button, or something? I average 10 button presses per second, but it seems impossible sometimes.

I would not reccomend the Time Bonus + skill for Mercenaries, as it only gives you +10 seconds for each orange time crystal that YOU break. Learn from my mistake, children.

I'm stuck at the train part where you have to kill that dude that turns into a monster on Chapter 4. I have tried over and over to kill that bastard, and have had no luck. If anyone would like to help me complete this, please let me know here and I will add you. Thanks!

Would I enjoy this if I enjoyed Resident Evil 5? Despite the bad reviews, I want to get this game, but I'm still rather skeptical.

If you thoroughly enjoyed Resident Evil 5 then this game is right up your alley. I personally thought RE 5 was the better co-op game, but this is certainly more action oriented with a lot more variety. It's well worth checking out.

[quote name='krashhole']I'm stuck at the train part where you have to kill that dude that turns into a monster on Chapter 4. I have tried over and over to kill that bastard, and have had no luck. If anyone would like to help me complete this, please let me know here and I will add you. Thanks![/QUOTE]
I did it solo on vet just jump up back on the train fight him till he drops to his knees press RT repeat 3x

I tried that, but usually by the second time he gets up, I am out of ammo and then I get killed and have to do it all over again. I will give it another shot later though. Wish me luck! LOL

RE6 is the most disappointing game of 2012 hands down. Capcom please don't make a Resident Evil 7. The legacy of this once great franchise is tarnished enough. Don't completely ruin it with any more sequels.

[quote name='krashhole']I'm stuck at the train part where you have to kill that dude that turns into a monster on Chapter 4. I have tried over and over to kill that bastard, and have had no luck. If anyone would like to help me complete this, please let me know here and I will add you. Thanks![/QUOTE]
[quote name='GUNNM']I did it solo on vet just jump up back on the train fight him till he drops to his knees press RT repeat 3x[/QUOTE]

[quote name='krashhole']I tried that, but usually by the second time he gets up, I am out of ammo and then I get killed and have to do it all over again. I will give it another shot later though. Wish me luck! LOL[/QUOTE]

Make sure to remember this. If you're running out of ammo now, you'll have more trouble later in Leon's campaign with the boss in chapter 5.

You're also probably better off trying to keep your AI partner between you and the boss, as that'll save you from getting damaged. And if you've tagged the boss, AI Leon or Helena will fire on them more aggressively.

God damn... Firearm Lvl. 3 & Critical Hit Lvl. 3 + Piers Sniper = The Business of a Serious Gentleman. I'm doing work on Veteran with it. Headshots, Bodyshots, Boss Shots, Knuckle Puck Shots, you name it.

bread's done
Back