Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cigaro']I wish there were some deals on PS Plus this year :/[/QUOTE]

It's still worth it for the $50 imo because of everything it offers

[quote name='mrclutch']i kind of thought the PS3 console deal would have sold out by now. Guess everyone already has their systems by now.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I was an xbox owner for the longest time. I think paying for live killed it. I don't want to pay for something I don't really use.

Plus the xbox exclusives are kind of lame. It's just halo halo halo forza halo.

I was able to get Mists of Pandaria for $15 after bringing it up on the forums and that just shipped. Waiting on my original order of AC3, DI:GOTY, and KH:DD to ship still.

Has anybody heard if there are plans for the PS3 3D displays to be blown out for Black Friday or a "Deal Of The Day"? Both of my local stores literally have stacks of them right at the front of the gaming dept which they've recently received. Normally they've only stocked two or three at a time so it has me wondering.
I asked the employee working gaming but of course he had no clue as to why there were so many.

I didn't receive any confirmations so I went to check order update and saw Captain America as the only one that I got back ordered. Just had Ass Creed 3 and Dead Island ship so im just waiting on the last 3 blu-rays to ship

I only got Dead Island (360). Nothing else I really wanted. I thought about Grand Slam Tennis, but it would probably just sit in my backlog for a while and I would never get to it.

The only other thing that looked interesting was the 32GB MicroSD for $18, but the 64GB was just $43 and got that.

Tried from 8-830 nothing gave one more shot at 9am and got this. Used $100 RZ pts had been saving so total was only 59.40.

Dead Island Game of the Year Edition-PlayStation 3 $8.65
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition-PlayStation 3 $5.40
Captain America: The First Avenger-Blu-ray Disc $8.65
Diablo III-Mac/Windows $5.40
Forza Horizon-Xbox 360 $10.82
Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Limited Edition-PlayStation 3 $5.40
Thor-Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3-Blu-ray Disc $10.76
Journey To The Center Of The Earth 2 (Bby)-Blu-ray Disc $4.32
Total-59.40

[quote name='mark_IV']Has anybody heard if there are plans for the PS3 3D displays to be blown out for Black Friday or a "Deal Of The Day"? Both of my local stores literally have stacks of them right at the front of the gaming dept which they've recently received. Normally they've only stocked two or three at a time so it has me wondering.
I asked the employee working gaming but of course he had no clue as to why there were so many.[/QUOTE]
i noticed that my store has a bunch of these too. i'd grab one for $99

I forgot all about this. Just got Dead Island, Borderlands 2, and Need for Speed: Most Wanted. No idea if any of it will be back-ordered, but it's all Christmas shopping, so as long as it gets here by then, no problem.

I may still try my luck at WalMart on BF, see if I can grab a $25 copy of Borderlands 2, as well as a few other things, but I feel pretty good with these deals if that falls through.

[quote name='cigaro']My need for speed and always sunny season 5 blu ray have their payment validated and are about to ship.

I was going to get need for speed at walmart, but it was only 5 dollars cheaper. Now the only thing I want to go out for is forza horizon on thursday night....

Then I wil head out and see what scraps are left as far as blu rays are concerned and what not in the morning[/QUOTE]

Yup, I am doing the same, going to try Forza horizon at walmart, but not when it opens lol.

If not I will wait for a price drop.

[quote name='uiengineer']i noticed that my store has a bunch of these too. i'd grab one for $99[/QUOTE]

my store too, i wouldn't be surprised if best buy continues doing doorbusters every saturday until christmas. they have a ton of things stacked everywhere not just the advertised black friday items.

[quote name='Miada']It didn't really resonate with me until just now but...

I bought that Black Ops Vita bundle.

That was something I wasn't even planning on getting, but I guess I just couldn't help myself. I've been missing having a portable system. My OG PSP broke from a ledge fall and I never got the 3000 or the Go even though I really wanted one. I have an iPhone but I really don't like playing games on it. It's just not the same. I was hesitant with the Vita at first (cost, memory card cost, the fact that there isn't internal memory), but I think it does have some good games that can help my boredom whilst at work. I played Wipeout 2048 at Best Buy today (the 2nd time ever playing it. First time I played the Uncharted demo but it was very short), and it was a lot of fun.

I also bought ACIII without ever playing any of the other AC games in the series. I guess I'm going to have to get those now too. Well, I can get AC and then the Ezio Trilogy.[/QUOTE]

Also even though declassified is pretty awful you can trade in the game. GameStop right now has the highest trade in value I think at $22 and I got a 30% bonus since I traded it in towards a game. Getting 28.60 isn't bad for that game

Well I'm pissed, Bestbuy.com is claiming I'm not a Premier Silver member when myrewardzone clearly says it, and I even got the email... total bullshit.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Well I'm pissed, Bestbuy.com is claiming I'm not a Premier Silver member when myrewardzone clearly says it, and I even got the email... total bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Is your account linked? The same thing happened to me last year and it was because my online account wasn't linked to my silver rewards Id.

[quote name='UnseenGamer7']Is your account linked? The same thing happened to me last year and it was because my online account wasn't linked to my silver rewards Id.[/QUOTE]

Oh shit it just kicked in, I guess it wasn't instant (I linked it 5 minutes before posting)

KH3D here I come! and maybe more?

[quote name='kukoi']$99 tv back on[/QUOTE]
Just ordered 1. I thought I didn't have a chance. Thank you sir for the update. It was a festivus miracle. Hehe

[quote name='henhowc']picked up an ipad 4gen for $110 off after combining the $60 off BF pricing with $50 off $100 AMEX offer when syncing card with Xbox. :D[/QUOTE]

please elaborate on this "$60 off BF pricing"

[quote name='jdiknght24']no $99 tv in stock for me, been checking for a couple hours[/QUOTE]
what is the $99 tv? i'm not seeing it. what is the manufacturer? sku?

[quote name='jdiknght24']no $99 tv in stock for me, been checking for a couple hours[/QUOTE]

It was like that for me too. But I kept refreshing every 5-10 minutes. Then surprisingly it showed up. And I ordered but in my haste I forgot to change standard shipping. Oh well.

[quote name='PublikDefender']is this a really good deal? i have it in my cart[/QUOTE]
it seems decent enough, i didnt read any of the reviews myself. ;)

[quote name='elessar123']I'm debating on canceling the 2TB USB 3.0 WD drives. They're not much of a savings.[/QUOTE]
the seagate backup plus 3 tb

• SKU: 5597959
is back in stock! i actually bought it for $99.99 from amazon the other day, great deal

Need input here:

Are those $99 tvs a good deal? When someone gets one, they need to post opinions. No thanksgiving plans, all during weekend so if its nice I may have to do some camping

well that's incredibly disappointing

Captain America and The Hatfields & The McCoys are backordered :whistle2:(

at least Kingdom Hearts 3DS shipped, I'll call customer service and see if I can't get the movies changed to in-store pickjup

[quote name='PublikDefender']the seagate backup plus 3 tb

• SKU: 5597959
is back in stock! i actually bought it for $99.99 from amazon the other day, great deal[/QUOTE]

I don't really want a powered drive though.

Could have sworn the 360 bundle was part of this preview, but maybe I was looking at the full sale ad.

In the end I think I got everything I wanted (well, some backorders) but this morning BB sure was the drama queen. Their mobile site had a humorous "we're shaqfu-ed right now" message, but I wasn't laughing.

[quote name='PublikDefender']anyone have an opinion on the $8 coffemaker? my grill shipped but i don't know if i should get this as well.[/QUOTE]

You know a CAG Video Game Deals thread has jumped the shark when this stuff happens.

Damnit just got a backordered email from BBY. 3 of my 4 items are backordered. Only thing that shipped was Dead Island. I put in my order around 9 AM.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Damnit just got a backordered email from BBY. 3 of my 4 items are backordered. Only thing that shipped was Dead Island. I put in my order around 9 AM.[/QUOTE]

Mind letting us know what got backordered?

[quote name='TheNeck']when do these deals end for silver members, anybody know?[/QUOTE]

Either Black Friday or Cyber Monday. It doesn't say in the email.

[quote name='TheSithAssassin']Either Black Friday or Cyber Monday. It doesn't say in the email.[/QUOTE]
thanks just wondering, how long i have to get some items, if i still want them. :D

[quote name='TheNeck']thanks just wondering, how long i have to get some items, if i still want them. :D[/QUOTE]

I believe this special Silver member preview is just for today.

Black Friday Early Access Starts Today
Premier Silver members get exclusive early access to shop select Black Friday deals today only, starting at 11 a.m. ET. Shop online or by phone while supplies last.
Be first to save during the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. Starting today, Monday 11/19 at 11 a.m. ET, shop online or call the Premier Silver line at 1-866-RZ-PREMR.

Enjoy early access to some of this season's most popular gifts. Quantities are limited.

Shop now

[quote name='Gamer SDP']please elaborate on this "$60 off BF pricing"[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I worded this funny. ipad 4gen are on sale for $60 off on Black Friday. Sale was already available today for Reward Zone Premier members.

Still annoyed about the Standard/Expedited shipping issue. Considering that all Reward Zone members are eligible for free Expedited, why wouldn't they just default this?

bread's done
Back