Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pheee']I believe this special Silver member preview is just for today.[/QUOTE]

Lol I just noticed the huge red TODAY ONLY in the email. Sorry for any confusion. Gonna delete that post so no one gets confused.

All the big items have shipped for me (laptop, camera, gps, and ipad). But none pf the other stuff has (games and sd cards) even though I ordered them all at the same time except the ipad which I orderrd 4 hours after my original order

Rats. Looks like I may have to wait in line this year. My orders for Dead Island Goty were cancelled this morning. Probably due to the server crashing. A fellow CAG helped out with their Silver status. .

I suppose I won't need silver status for the BF online sale. That will be good.

Not only has my sniper elite shipped but UPS says its on schedule for early delivery for tommorow from Kentucky

Dayum

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Not only has my sniper elite shipped but UPS says its on schedule for early delivery for tommorow from Kentucky

Dayum[/QUOTE]

Same here, mine was updated from wed to tomorrow.

I know I am late to the party, but how did you guys find out about a $99 TV? It doesn't even show the right price until stuff is in my cart. Was there a printed ad somewhere or a complete thread that listed non game stuff?

[quote name='slowdive21']I know I am late to the party, but how did you guys find out about a $99 TV? It doesn't even show the right price until stuff is in my cart. Was there a printed ad somewhere or a complete thread that listed non game stuff?[/QUOTE]

it was in the preview link. All of the offers were posted by category and you went to each page that showed the promo price.

I had wanted the $99 TV but missed it the couple times it popped up over the day. Settled for DI GOTY, KH:DDD and Hunger Games on BD.

Everything I ordered besides Iron Man 2 on bluray has shipped. Woo now just to "worry" about Forza Horizon, GameStop for Lego Lord of the Rings on Vita, and Amazon for Spec Ops The Line.

*sigh* Captain America, Supernatural S7, and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows are all backordered in my order, expected to "arrive at my doorstep" before 12/14, according to the email I received. I can wait, I guess, but I'm a bit worried about the games in the order, which are still being prepared for shipping...

The weird thing is that the second order I placed (another :ps3: copy of Sniper Elite V2) already shipped. :???:

On the bright side, I was able to PM AC3's $34.99 price--I had to log into Bestbuy.com on their computer in the Mobile department and add AC3 to my cart to show that I would get that price, then I got the $15.90 back on a GC. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I do not expect my orders that were forced to go under standard shipping to get here anytime soon. The only orders I got a shipping notices on were 2 late in the day ones that allowed me to get the expedited shipping. So orders made 6 hours earlier no go but these two have shipped. Oh well, nothing I need soon anyway...although I would not mind making a hot sandwich. :)

[quote name='Ace69']My first order shipped. My second and third order are in the preparing stage[/QUOTE]

My first order completely shipped as well (purchased six items in one order - external hard drive, SD card, and four games)

First order shipped. That was the laptop for my niece and some games (kingdom hearts, dead island, ect)

2nd order was like 18 items. Various games and movies, skylanders, ect. That has NOT shipped. 3rd order was about 7 more games/movies. that has NOT shipped either

worth noting first order went through fine, and i got expedited shipping. 2nd and 3rd gave me the tax error message and would NOT let me pick expedited shipping for some reason. Im thinking i may try calling tomorrow to see if i can get expedited shipping on them and whats going on. What number should i use? Just the general 1-800 number, or is there one for reward zone silver members or something?

[quote name='Ace69']So now we play the waiting to game to see if our items get here before black friday? :p[/QUOTE]If they don't, I'm tempted to stop by my local store on BF with proof of my order to try for in-store copies.

It seems my orders went the opposite of most here. My first order is still processing (DI GOTY; Turtle X12; Proj X Blu) and my second order with Standard Shipping and the tax glitch already shipped (Sniper Elite x2, KH 3D). I'm not too worried about Dead Island and the X12s since they were still available long after I ordered.

On another note, I got a Backorder email regarding my Project X Bluray and called customer service to have them change that to in-store pick-up. For all of you that are getting items backordered, I'd suggest you do the same if you don't wanna wait for your stuff (or worse yet, risk cancellation or something)...

Does anyone know if this works:

If you add items to your cart now, will they automatically reflect the price change on Black Friday? Or do you actually have to add them on BF?

I ordered Borderlands 2 and Dead Island in separate orders. Forgot about the free expedited shipping on Dead Island. Borderlands shipped and was projected to arrive Wednesday but I just checked tracking information and now it is saying it will be here today (Tuesday). Dead Island shipped too but won't be here until late next week.

both madden 13 & battlefield premium shipped, i should have waited on the madden 13 since it's $9 higher than other deals i've seen. I'm sure the $25 ones will get gobbled up pretty quick though.

[quote name='krighton']both madden 13 & battlefield premium shipped, i should have waited on the madden 13 since it's $9 higher than other deals i've seen. I'm sure the $25 ones will get gobbled up pretty quick though.[/QUOTE]

Could always hold it and see if you can get a $25 version, if not you have a backup plan.

[quote name='Ace69']So now we play the waiting to game to see if our items get here before black friday? :p[/QUOTE]

If it's anything like last year you may be waiting until after Christmas ;)

Last year there were plenty of games available throughout the bf weekend. I love this deal beats going out in the frenzy. I was able to pick up dead island ps3 the 360 was out then back in. How is the ps3 version? LOL I also picked up breaking bad season 1-4 for 38 Never saw the show but heard great things.

Hatfeilds & McCoys, Dark Shadows and Project X are all Backordered

Waiting to getting emails about my 2 PS3's, Logitech remote and NFSMW

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']AC3 + Dead Island shipped last night. DVDs still being prepared for shipping.[/QUOTE]

Same here, very impressed! :applause:

Used Paypal for checkout getting these deals yesterday and Paypal charged me an Express checkout fee. I have never seen this. Anyone else get seperate charges just for buying from Best Buy?

[quote name='jessesixto']I just saw this thread...
Is this still available of was it only Monday?[/QUOTE]

Monday, Premier Silver Members only.

I have to give Bestbuy credit for this!

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Tuesday, 11/20/2012, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Wednesday, 11/21/2012, By End of Day

Got shipping confirm for the PS3 and 3 games. Pleasantly surprised. My "Black Friday" shopping is done. Maybe will still get Dishonored at GS.

bread's done
Back