Ridin' the Storm OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Chef Boyardee.

You let your son eat someone who has been dead for 25 years?

:whistle2:s

---------------------

Mak, PM me your IM name(s), so I can get you deals.

[quote name='munch']I want deals, manthing![/quote]

Gimme dat AIM then.

---------

I regret asking for Mak's IM addy. 3 minutes after I establish contact, he's pulling a #83 and sending me old links.

:whistle2:|

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I can't believe TFN was talking shit about Motorhead! What a dick![/quote]

Yup.

Wait, outside of Ace of Spades, what else is worth listening to?

Also, add me on PSN you dick!

:bomb:

[quote name='manthing']Yup.

Wait, outside of Ace of Spades, what else is worth listening to?

Also, add me on PSN you dick!

:bomb:[/quote]

Born to Raise Hell is a good one.

[quote name='dcfox']Temp got a PS3?[/quote]

Yeah mang, I ripped that kid off.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']

Yeah mang, I ripped that kid off.[/quote]
Weren't you the one shitting all over me for telling you to get a PS3 or was that someone else? Also add me on PSN too! :wave:
[quote name='lordwow']Got my free M:TG decks, the blue one is real weak. The black one is much better.[/quote]
Nerd.

[quote name='dcfox']Weren't you the one shitting all over me for telling you to get a PS3 or was that someone else? Also add me on PSN too! :wave:
[/quote]

Shitting on the PS3? Sounds like me.

360>>>>>>>PS3

:cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']Feel free to add me on that triple as well Temp.[/quote]

You haven't added me on that Triple.

Consider my offer REVOKED!

I can't beleive I told all those secrets.

:whistle2:(

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

:bomb:

I wake up this morning by my brother telling me that I need to get out of bed, so I hop out of bed to find that the wireless router got fried and won't turn on again. So I start working on that, but I deem it a useless case. It was just gone.

So now I go to watch some TV, and when I turn it on, a gray screen comes up and it won't respond to any commands. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='lordwow']Nina is older than me :whee:[/quote]

:cry: and you always came off as a mean 30 year old man.

In other new, I fucking stayed up on purpose so I could sleep in late and by the time I woke up the mail man would have ran already so I wouldn't be sitting here twiddling my thumbs and stressing out waiting for it to get here. Of course, I go to sleep at freaking 4:30 and wake up at 8:30. Now I get to wait for about 5 hours. Just my fucking luck.

[quote name='manthing']Budge:

Yer luck suuuuuuuuuuucks.

DarlingNikki:

IM me when you get your rejection letter.[/quote]

:cry: How do you know it's going to be a rejection letter?!? Why do you want me to IM you, so you can laugh at me.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']No, there was some popcorn on the floor and a couple random candy boxes, but other than that, it was pretty nice. I think it's mostly due to the fact that it's kind of a famous theater up here. The house was packed too. I thought it would be us and a couple of other people, but there were maybe ten seats open.

Fat ass.

If I were to buy one PSN game, which would it be?[/QUOTE]
I'm 5'8" 130, lol.
Flower.
[quote name='JJSP']Puma, who'd you see?[/QUOTE]
Local people. It was a little acoustic gig. A couple of the guys are incredibly talented, but probably won't ever get out of Oklahoma.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Masturbation should do the trick.[/QUOTE]
This.

fucking hell...

Now my dad wants to get a new router today, and I am trying to tell him that getting a good router is important, and buying a random one that looks nice from walmart isn't necessarily a good idea. But, he doesn't want to, or me to, drive all the way to Fry's or Best Buy and get a good one.

[quote name='munch']I have a nice Netgear one I'll sell you, bulge.[/quote]

What kind? How Much? Could I pick it up today?

[quote name='DarlingNina']I have a Belkin router I bought from wal-mart. Sucks ass.[/quote]

Probably the same piece of shit one that died on me today.

Well, I got my letter. I'm still on the waiting list. I doubt I'm ever going to get in. A part of me feels dumb for thinking I even had a chance and for continuing to wait.

Dear Nina:

Always remember, Higher Education is ALWAYS against people of color.

Advanced education is the last bastion of honkey circle-jerk ism.

If DarkMaul can get an advanced degree, that's proof that the education system is slanted towards whitey

Just gonna add that good ol CoffeeEdge $$$$$$ to the greasemonkey script.

[quote name='dcfox']What's everybody been playing their PS3 lately?[/quote]

Updates

[quote name='manthing']You haven't added me on that Triple.

Consider my offer REVOKED!

I can't beleive I told all those secrets.

:whistle2:([/quote]

Are you being serious? I haven't got any friend requests from anyone recently.

[quote name='manthing']Dear Nina:

Always remember, Higher Education is ALWAYS against people of color.

Advanced education is the last bastion of honkey circle-jerk ism.

If DarkMaul can get an advanced degree, that's proof that the education system is slanted towards whitey[/quote]

lol, the school is like 90% asian. I'm turning in the wait list letter and just keep waiting and praying hoping I get a spot, but I doubt it. At least I know I have somewhere to go this fall. Thanks everyone! :)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Master and Commander was kind of really ____ing great.[/QUOTE]

Did you see that video I posted a few pages back, jimbo? It explains what I did to my xbox last night.

I like how when I sleep for 3-4 hours I feel so refreshed, but if I sleep for 7-8 hours I wake up with a headache and body aching. :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back