Sam's Club Deals Thread

SativaSam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Mod's note:
Please use this thread going forward for trade requests, sell requests, buy requests and the like for all clearance games from Sam's Club:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251017

Please add the location you found the game at, price, and any additional helpful information you can to each game you list in the Wiki.

I figured it's time we make a thread like this for all of the Sam's Club deals/clearance sales.

I picked up Batman: Arkham Asylum (360) for 9.87 at my local Sam's Club, along with Punch Out for Wii for 8.48, and Metal Gear Solid 4 (original edition I must add) for 17.81.

They also had Resistance 2 for 17.81, and GTA 4 for PS3 for 8 dollars.

Clearance Games Include:

Batman: Arkham Asylum (360) $9.87
Punch Out for Wii for 8.48
Metal Gear Solid 4 (original edition I must add) for 17.81.
Resistance 2 (CE) for 17.81
GTA 4 for PS3 for 8 dollars
Wii Grand Slam Tennis: $8.82
Killzone 2: $11.81
Infamous: $6.75
360 AC/DC Rock Band Track Pack: 6.xx
PS3 Endwar: $8.xx
PS2 Rock Band 2: 2.xx
360 Rock Band 2 Band Set: $79.xx
Mirrors Edge - 13.xx
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '10 - 36.xx
Ghostbusters (any system): 19.81
Bionic Commando (PS3): 13.81
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (360): $9.81
Saint's Row 2 (PS3): 8.81
Lego Batman (PS3): 12.81
iconxbox360.gif
Fight Night 4 $17.81
iconps3.gif
Fight Night 4 $27.81
iconps3.gif
iconxbox360.gif
Wolfenstein $10.34
iconps3.gif
Overlord 2 $6.72
iconps3.gif
iconxbox360.gif
Transformers 2 $10.34
:wii: Boom Blox - 12.81
:wii: Pikmin - 12.81
EA Active Sports (Wii) $10
Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) Game only for $15.76 yesterday
PSP Go systems for $177
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition $6.41
Fallout New Vegas $36.41
Medal of Honor LE on PS3 $19.21
GTA Chinatown Wars for the DS for $6.01
:360: TW PGA Tour 2010 --- $19.xx (again)
:ps3: Wet --- $24.xx
Heavy Rain marked down to 23.xx
Darksiders : 14.91
Bioshock 2 for $6.41
Little Big Planet GOTY for $10.81
R&C Crack in Time for 7.xx.
:ps3: Sports Champions Move Bundle $89.xx
:ps3: Motion Controller $45.xx
:ps3: Nav Controller $25.xx
:ps3: Move Charger $24.xx
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII $19.xx
:wii: Wii Fit Plus $88.xx
$9.91 :ps3:MLB The Show 09
$14.91 :360:Prototype
$19.98 :360:Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010
$24.95 :360: Dante's Inferno

Note: Some games such as Saint's Row 2 are lower in price at certain Sam's than the price listed. Very YMMV on a lot of these titles. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deejay726']i bought the beattles rock band kit for ps3 a couple of months ago for $25. it said 47.11 but rung up at $25. they had a beattles rock band for 360 listed at $60 bucks. so i went in a couple of weeks in a row to see if it would drop. about the third week it went back up to $143. not sure if a sign fell of or something but i never heard of a game going back up in price[/QUOTE]

I have seen a game taken off clearance a few times at Sam's a few times, older games too like Rockband 2 on PS2 (game only).

Other stuff doesn't drop, Bionic Commando has been $13.11 for 3+ months, they had some DDR PS2 Bundles that were on clearance for $16.27 for at least 6 months too, then one day they were gone.

I'm so mad now, I found 2 of those game cards that they use in the aisle & took them up to purchase...they had neither game in stock:bomb::bomb:
Rhythm Heaven :ds:$4.11
Kingdom Hearts :ds:$12.11

[quote name='shiningslade']I'm so mad now, I found 2 of those game cards that they use in the aisle & took them up to purchase...they had neither game in stock:bomb::bomb:
Rhythm Heaven :ds:$4.11
Kingdom Hearts :ds:$12.11[/QUOTE]

$4.11 for Rhytm Heaven :ds: ? :shock:

I hope I can find it at my local Sam's Club... is this YMMV?

The weird thing about Sams club clearance prices are they are only unique to that store.
Same town, diff. Sams club may have difference clearance price. I guess it is very YMMV.

Every since the great Guitar Hero Sale of 2009 in the Cookeville Sam's Club, I haven't noticed anything mind blowing. Although I imagine that Bionic Commando and Mirror's Edge are discounted a bit more. They both have been 18.7X for a while now. I may go and check it out today actually.

[quote name='Mastastic']Every since the great Guitar Hero Sale of 2009 in the Cookeville Sam's Club, I haven't noticed anything mind blowing. Although I imagine that Bionic Commando and Mirror's Edge are discounted a bit more. They both have been 18.7X for a while now. I may go and check it out today actually.[/QUOTE]

If they did not drop, Bionic Commando is $9.99 at Bestbuy ;)

[quote name='Mastastic']Every since the great Guitar Hero Sale of 2009 in the Cookeville Sam's Club, I haven't noticed anything mind blowing. Although I imagine that Bionic Commando and Mirror's Edge are discounted a bit more. They both have been 18.7X for a while now. I may go and check it out today actually.[/QUOTE]
The best thing I've seen there was a DJ Hero Wii Bundle for $25.xx a month back or so. If Mirror's Edge is any cheaper now, though, I may have to pick up another personal copy, as I let my GF borrow mine. :p

My local Sam's has Mirror's Edge PS3 for 12.81, but I can not bring myself to buy the only remaining copy since the disk is off the spindle and is moving around inside the case.

I just assume it is scratched really bad at this point.

[quote name='morinphen']Tarentum, PA Sam's Club

PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot - $12.71[/QUOTE]
Yeah, saw that the other day as well there. They also had GH5 for $38.71 for :ps3: :360:

Wish it was $14.81 here...

[quote name='GamingGator']My local Sam's has Mirror's Edge PS3 for 12.81, but I can not bring myself to buy the only remaining copy since the disk is off the spindle and is moving around inside the case.

I just assume it is scratched really bad at this point.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, ps3 discs are less likely to get scratched. Also, Sam's return policy is pretty decent. I would buy it, open it in the store and check it out before I left.

[quote name='GamingGator']My local Sam's has Mirror's Edge PS3 for 12.81, but I can not bring myself to buy the only remaining copy since the disk is off the spindle and is moving around inside the case.

I would just order it from amazon.

Was just at Sam's tonight picking up wine for the wife ..... but did notice that BioShock 2 was $18, Dante's Inferno was $18, and Darksiders was $18

I'd say very YMMV as usual with Sam's

Hey all. If anyone could compile a list of all the newly clearanced games that'd be great. I just don't have the time to update the OP with the flood of new games.

Definitely gotta check my Sam's for Darksiders, Bioshock 2 and Dante's Inferno, thanks bruticus.

[quote name='bruticus']Was just at Sam's tonight picking up wine for the wife ..... but did notice that BioShock 2 was $18, Dante's Inferno was $18, and Darksiders was $18

I'd say very YMMV as usual with Sam's[/QUOTE]

Were they for both systems or system specific ?

[quote name='Kilos']just picked up Halo 3: ODST for 13.XX, seemed very YMMV as it was the only one they had[/QUOTE]Saw Halo ODST for 14.51 in a small town in eastern Tennessee.

Durham, NC prices:
Final Fantasy 13 $35
Mass Effect 2 $37
Bioshock 2 $35
Beatles Rock Band $21
Bayonetta $35

all of the above are for both platforms. (and wii for B-RB, I think)

Dude. You probably could have gotten Mirror's Edge for half that shipped from Glyde.com. I bought my copy for about five or six dollars a couple months ago.

[quote name='sadboy']Dude. You probably could have gotten Mirror's Edge for half that shipped from Glyde.com. I bought my copy for about five or six dollars a couple months ago.[/QUOTE]

If you're willing to or able to play it on PC, I have seen it @ Best Buy in a bargain games bin recently for $7.

I would have picked it up just to have the disc version if I hadn't bought it on Steam for $5 back during the holidays.

This may not be a deal, but there is a Assassin's Creed/Prince of Persia bundle at my Sam's Club for what I believe is 13.91.
FF13 for $35, which I'm sure is the price(or lower) at most or all Sam's Clubs.
This isn't exactly a deal, but LBP: GOTY is a little under $27 there, too.
Mass Effect 2 was $35, which is only a good price if you missed all of the other fantastic $20 deals.
If there were any better deals, they either weren't updated with stickers or I didn't see them.

Edit: Just checked the website and the Dualshock 3/Uncharted bundle is $48.24.

Just picked up Halo 3 ODST for $15.98 and Mass Effect 2 for $20.61. They also had plenty of copies of Bayonetta for $19.99, Dark Void for $16.00 and Bioshock 2 for $22.00. I only checked on games for the 360. Some of the games weren't on the floor or even showing up on their website but they were in the back, I just asked. Store was in Harrisburg, PA.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Found Splinter cell conviction for 22 bucks[/QUOTE]
Whoa, got a friend who would be all over that. Thanks for posting. I'll try to swing by mine tomorrow.

Any Sam's employees care to comment on their clearancing policies/schedules? I'm am not finding much regularity on what day/what week they seem to mark stuff down. Seems to be at will, most of the time...

Not much to report at my local Sam's, (Woodridge, IL) but a few things previously posted:

:ps3: Heavy Rain - $39.xx
:ps3: :360: Dante's Inferno - $38.xx
:ps3: Beatles Rock Band - $8.xx
:ps3: :360: Final Fantasy XIII - $34.xx

[quote name='sgaldis']Any Sam's employees care to comment on their clearancing policies/schedules? I'm am not finding much regularity on what day/what week they seem to mark stuff down. Seems to be at will, most of the time...[/QUOTE]

I work in the meat department at Sam's Club. I asked the girl that works in Center Section (this is where our Club has Video Games/movies/books etc.). She said she doesn't know when they will be marked down. Which would be typically with Sam's Club. I'm going to talk to the TL and the manager of the section to see if they can give me any more info and I'll let ya'll know.

I don't know if this is an old deal, but me and my son went into Sam's Club in Seekonk, MA and they had Tony Hawk Ride for $20.11 I figured dropping $20 on a gimmick game and controller would keep my son out of trouble for a few weeks during the summer.

[quote name='KillerRamen']My local SamsClub had a :360: Street Fighter FightStick/Street Fighter IV Combo for $45 (I think). Not the tournament edition, this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Stre..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1279034629&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]

Did you get it? I'm checking my Sam's Club tomorrow, but if you have receipt, it'd be nice to have as a fall back to maybe get a Price Match somewhere. Could you post or PM it?

[quote name='AnubisRW']I don't know if this is an old deal, but me and my son went into Sam's Club in Seekonk, MA and they had Tony Hawk Ride for $20.11 I figured dropping $20 on a gimmick game and controller would keep my son out of trouble for a few weeks during the summer.[/QUOTE]

Another one that'd be nice to have the receipt for, if you have it too, could you post or PM?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Did you get it? I'm checking my Sam's Club tomorrow, but if you have receipt, it'd be nice to have as a fall back to maybe get a Price Match somewhere. Could you post or PM it?

Another one that'd be nice to have the receipt for, if you have it too, could you post or PM?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that would be really nice. I would love to partake in this deal.

If anyone has an extra street fighter bundle from sams club or could pick one up I would be willing to buy it and pay shipping. My local sams club said they didnt carry them, I even gave them the sku and they said the item never existed.

Went today, they had the following for 360:

$23.81
Tekken 6
Halo ODST
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

$13.88
Prototype
Star Wars: Clone Wars (I think)

I forgot a couple of the $13.88s.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Did you get it? I'm checking my Sam's Club tomorrow, but if you have receipt, it'd be nice to have as a fall back to maybe get a Price Match somewhere. Could you post or PM it?[/QUOTE]
If he didn't, I saw one at my Sam's Club for that price, too. The only bad part is that I don't have a membership so I would have to ask my parents to buy and return it. XD

I work at Sams and there is zero regularity to mark downs.... some things got marked down today:

Darksiders 360 and PS3 for 24.xx
FF13 xbox and PS3 for 29.xx
There was a tad more for around the same prices....

The last mark downs on these games were about 3 weeks ago..... Usually if its a low on hand or last one video game then they mark it down weekly....

Good Luck with the hunt guys!

Im so angry my sams club is so lame they dont even have a clearance area for games and half their stuff is out. Looks like ill have to drive 30 miles out to check another one.

My Sam's (Birmingham, AL) still had some of the older white Wii's for $97.xx, I wanted one but I am thinking of just getting the PS Move instead.

[quote name='mokmoof']Grabbed Beatles Rock Band Special Edition for $53 at the Cicero Sam's Club in Chicago. Sadly, it was the last one.[/QUOTE]
Don't be a liar. They never have anything there. I picked up SoulSilver for 15$ in the Sam's in Addison. They had a bunch of DJ Heroes for 56.XX, Fight Night 4 13.XX and some older titles.

bread's done
Back