Select Final Fantasy Games for $9.99 at Best Buy (DEAD)

[quote name='Raymond']Does anyone know FFXIII is black label or GH?[/QUOTE]

For everybody sakes, I hope it's the black label copy. I can't stand the Greatest Hits cases. I paid around $10ish for my used PS3 copy, and played the hell out of it. I'm not a fanboy, but I prefer the PS3 copy because I always played the Final Fantasy games on the PS.

Nooo!!! In store pick up only for FF13! I live in the country so the cost of the game and gas I could just download it from PSN.

Awesome deal for Final Fantasy IV, and free shipping to my address in Alaska? I gotta start checking the Best Buy site for deals more often

Any word if the prices are good in store too??

I know I can do in-store pickup, but I have a reward zone certificate I'd like to use so it'd be easier just to purchase it in-store.

[quote name='Gameboy415']Any word if the prices are good in store too??

I know I can do in-store pickup, but I have a reward zone certificate I'd like to use so it'd be easier just to purchase it in-store.[/QUOTE]

You can use the certificate on the payment page and still do in-store pickup so why don't you do just that.

Thanks for the heads up! In for ff4. Doesn't hurt to gave a fourth version of the game. Give me a reason to finish the after years too. Never got it all on my wii.

[quote name='potatoguy']thanks for the heads up! In for ff4. Doesn't hurt to gave a fourth version of the game. Give me a reason to finish the after years too. Never got it all on my wii.[/quote]
neverhood!

[quote name='Romeo']Was it ever a GH?[/QUOTE]

The one I got from the black friday sale was, so yea, it is.

Thanks op, got FFIV on psp

The 360 one is not showing up for 9 99 for me even after adding to the cart anyone else having this problem.

Hmm. Is there something I could buy under $1 that's not online only? I have a $10 reward cert that I can't use because its 1 cent more than the pretax total. :whistle2:/

Sigh.. I JUST ordered FFIV complete from Gohastings for $20. I can't cancel it till monday cause customer service is closed.

How are the controls for dissidia? I'm thinking of just waiting and buying it on psn to play on the vita with two analog sticks.

Thanks OP. Had traded in Dissidia many months ago when it had an oddly (relatively) high trade-in value at Amazon and was in no rush to pick up 012 until...$9.99.

[quote name='PS3_Moose']How are the controls for dissidia? I'm thinking of just waiting and buying it on psn to play on the vita with two analog sticks.[/QUOTE]
Dissidia is a fighting game in a sense. The controls are hard to get use to at first, but over time it becomes more enjoyable. Hard to explain but it's no Street Fighter controls. It's somewhat complicated that needs some getting use to. Once you do, it's pretty fun. Sorry for being vague. It's hard for me to explain it in text.

[quote name='H22A']Thanks OP. Had traded in Dissidia many months ago when it had an oddly (relatively) high trade-in value at Amazon and was in no rush to pick up 012 until...$9.99.[/QUOTE]

Best part of it is if you still got Dissidia data, it transfer right through to 012. Good price.

I'd pick up Final Fantasy IV Complete at this price, hopefully it is just as good in-store when I stop by. Also pick up FF XIII for PS3, even though I have the 360 version in my backlog already.

I got an email saying my item was ready for pick up (FF IV PSP), then I just had my local Best Buy call me. They stated that someone came in and bought all the copies up as they were pulling my copy. Best Buy went ahead and had a copy transferred from another store . I stated I would rather wait than to order online since it was backordered. So I wonder if it was another CAG or SD involved in all those copies gone lol

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']I don't even own a PSP, so why am I about to click 'submit' on the two FF PSP games???

I have a problem and it's all CAG's fault!!!

(now I have a reason to buy a PSP and FFVI off of PSN, hee hee hee)[/QUOTE]

You and I both man. Too bad the PS Vita isn't backwards compatible with the UMD format =/

[quote name='BudzMcGee']As others have pointed out, the 360 version is still $19.99, even after you add it to your cart.[/QUOTE]

I updated the post to state the FFXIII 360 version being at $20. Hopefully the price will drop down like the rest of the games on that page.

Thanks OP! (and Rock_Dash3X for your input on Dissidia! :) )

I had an egift card from Best buy plus $10 in reward certificates so Dissidia and FF IV came out to $5.68 OOP. Not bad! :)

[quote name='guardkitty']I got an email saying my item was ready for pick up (FF IV PSP), then I just had my local Best Buy call me. They stated that someone came in and bought all the copies up as they were pulling my copy. Best Buy went ahead and had a copy transferred from another store . I stated I would rather wait than to order online since it was backordered. So I wonder if it was another CAG or SD involved in all those copies gone lol[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone buy several copies of a game on sale for $10 when MSRP is $20?!

Dissidia 012 any good? I liked the first one OK but it got a little repetitive. This one seems to have more characters I actually like, and I've got that 3rd Birthday costume code...

[quote name='Romeo']Why would anyone buy several copies of a game on sale for $10 when MSRP is $20?![/QUOTE]

I'm not sure but that is what I was told, that a guy came in at open and grabbed everything (4+ copies) I don;t see them on craigslist so they are most likely on ebay or being flipped somewhere lol, well it's the new CAG/SD way ?

Just picked up the second to last copy of ffxiii which was buried behind two other titles....always wanted to give this a second chance and ten bucks was my magic number

I'm surprised so many CAGs that want FF13 did not get it when gamestop had it for $10 last month including the 360 version.:roll:

[quote name='htz']I'm surprised so many CAGs that want FF13 did not get it when gamestop had it for $10 last month including the 360 version.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Cool. Was it new?

Is FFIV worth it for the After Years alone? Also...what are the chances this eventually gets onto PSN? Was hoping I could toss my PSP as its probably going to be dead and have no TIV after Vita launches.

[quote name='henhowc']Is FFIV worth it for the After Years alone? Also...what are the chances this eventually gets onto PSN? Was hoping I could toss my PSP as its probably going to be dead and have no TIV after Vita launches.[/QUOTE]

It's already on PSN for $29.99. I'm waiting for it and Dissidia to hit $10-15 because I decided to stop buying UMD games in order to play them on the Vita.

[quote name='phogoodness']It's already on PSN for $29.99. I'm waiting for it and Dissidia to hit $10-15 because I decided to stop buying UMD games in order to play them on the Vita.[/QUOTE]

Ah...thanks. Does that mean its playable on PS3? Or just Vita?

[quote name='henhowc']Is FFIV worth it for the After Years alone? Also...what are the chances this eventually gets onto PSN? Was hoping I could toss my PSP as its probably going to be dead and have no TIV after Vita launches.[/QUOTE]

It's on PSN now for 29.99. I wanted it to play on vita but I don't know how long it will be before it drops from 29.99 to 19.99 and then from 19.99 to 9.99. I'm thinking a long time.

For what it's worth, there is that UMD passport program for Vita. Sure you have to pay for a game you already have, but if you get the UMD copy for cheap and want a psn version too, the vita price isn't so bad (they will range from $6-20 depending on the game I think)

[quote name='henhowc']Ah...thanks. Does that mean its playable on PS3? Or just Vita?[/QUOTE]

It's only playable on the PSP and Vita. There haven't been any PSP games that can play on the PS3, though they did convert the PSP God of Wars to PS3. I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same for the most popular PSP games one day.

[quote name='guardkitty']I'm not sure but that is what I was told, that a guy came in at open and grabbed everything (4+ copies) I don;t see them on craigslist so they are most likely on ebay or being flipped somewhere lol, well it's the new CAG/SD way ?[/QUOTE]

Hoarders kill all of the deals...I hope more people are able to get the FF game(s) they want.

Went ahead and bit on Dissidia. Didn't care for FFXIII and FFIV is among my least favorites, so I figured those were best left for people who cared.

bread's done
Back