Stand by for Titanfall!

Im hoping i get picked for the Alpha. I got the email invite and signed the NDA when i signed up. They said codes are going out tonight. Anybody get one yet from CAG?

Looks like codes will be going out the 17th.
They say they've already been sent out.
Im hoping i get picked for the Alpha. I got the email invite and signed the NDA when i signed up. They said codes are going out tonight. Anybody get one yet from CAG?
I didn't get an email but what I did do was weird.

I went to the sign up site, signed in with my origins account (I've been a member since they opened it in Bad Company 2) and it had me click Yes to agree to (I think it was) the NDA. Then it said they'd email me in a few days.

So idk. I hope I get it. After getting screwed repeatedly for AC4 and me buying a console just for TF (and Halo) I could use a pick me up.

The only thing I've seen confirmed sent was a invite. The codes come in a different email to be sent ou tomorrow. I haven't seen a post on reddit, twitter, Titanfall forums, neogaf, or any other site that codes have been sent out yet so I don't know where you got that info.

Also sadly no chance you get in. Respawn confirmed on twitter today you can only get in if you got a email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if that's the case, then fuck YOU EA! I've bought and played every Battlefield and it's DLC, logging in 100s of hours each, been an Origins and Gun Club member since launch, played their shitty sports games, decent racing games, spent thousands in other titles, and I can't get an Alpha invite? Well, fuck you then.

/Mini-Rant

Yea they say you needed to have BF 4 and have your origin email synched but even then it seemed not everyone got one.
Its like the KI Combo Breaker Pack bullshit. "We're selecting people by GameScore and overall XBL Tenure." Uh huh. I have friends with nearly 9 years and over 100k gs who didn't get a thing. Not even the shitty Forza 5 car.

But nah. It's cool EA. I'll just sit here playing BF4 with my friends... Oh yeah, I forgot. If I can manage to even get into a game (miracle by itself) I'd be asking TOO MUCH to play with friends.

Yea i got screwed on that too. I have had 360 since launch and had over 100k and i got nothing. Had to buy KI. Its worth the $ tho. I just hope i still get in. Even if you got the email and got the NDA prompt its not a guarantee. They said they will select from that pool. This isnt even a beta to test servers or anything like that this is just to make sure the game runs right in general.

EDIT: I just recently got into BF. Im really enjoying it. if your looking for people to play with on X1 add me. GT: Jetsetpoker

^Yeah I get its just to make sure things run smoothly, it would just be nice to be able to be part of making a game, I'm looking forward to, better. Plus, I'm sure it'll help me calm over my nerves of the 6v6.

I'm adding you on X1 right now. It'll be nice to TRY and have more people to play BF4 with.

Also (sorry I can't edit. Like I said before, tapatalk doesn't work well with cag.) I agree KI is worth it. I actually did get a Combo Breaker code, but it, in a way, blows cause I can't buy the Ultimate stuff without paying $40.

OK playing DR3 right now. AWESOME amounts of fun. Highly recommend it.

I wouldn't chance it. EA isn't playing. I saw some guy on reddit say I got in the alpha!!! And ea was already commenting REMEMBER THE NDA!!

I haven't tried but I heard you can even tho it's suppose to be disabled. I haven't been able to get in a game for a while now. I was in a lobby and accidentally backed out.

I haven't tried but I heard you can even tho it's suppose to be disabled. I haven't been able to get in a game for a while now. I was in a lobby and accidentally backed out.
Yeah, you know what would have prevented that a lot more? Letting more damn people into the Alpha.

Maybe you'll get lucky. More invites went out today and lots of people who signed up but did not get a invite email are getting codes.

I didn't get an invite, but I did see some leaked footage. The game looks really fun with lots of action going on but the AI seems really horrible, they just stand there and get killed from what I saw. I'm hoping that will change come March. I would also like to see some recoil on the guns.

Payed off a preorder for the controller just to be safe.

I already have two Xbox One gamepads but I couldn't pass this one up, I really like the look of it.

According to a tweet from one of the developers I saw the other day, the texture packs used in this little alpha are like 25% of what they look like in the final product.

Yup. That is right . For 25% the game doesn't look bad I can say. It looks on par with 360 cod even at 25%. Regardless even if it stayed like this I can't wait. This game is so much damn fun!

I have a question. I redeemed the code online earlier. I fired up my xbox one, but there was nothing pending to download. I checked my transactions under my account and it doesn't show it there either. How did you guys do it?

EDIT: Never mind. I found it.

According to a tweet from one of the developers I saw the other day, the texture packs used in this little alpha are like 25% of what they look like in the final product.
im sure this build is very early build my guess it's the build that was showed off late last year at game confs. but for early build it plays very well and looks great.

bread's done
Back