Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - 'Ultimate Sith Edition' Coming Holiday 2009

[quote name='stormrage360']Just got back from Gamestop, I took them the print out. They eventually gave me full credit but it wasn't easy. Not because they didn't want to but because they didn't know what to do exactly. Eventually the guy called someone and they gave them the green light to give me credit and with it I got Rock Band 2[/quote]

I'm really surprised that they gave it to you. Most of the times stuff like that that are tagged for Canada wont get honored here in the states. Congrats on that though.

The [second boss] I got lucky on, I think he glitched in a corner and I got at least 1/2 of his health down.. then he used a.. er, shocking move and put me in my place.

I never upgraded a lot of the special "recover this faster" stuff.. I probably should've. If you do, does it ever end up recharging to near full charge in a badass amount of time like Vader at the beginning?

Well this sure is awful :)
I'm in the Death Star level, and I was falling off of a platform..and I got stuck--IN THE AIR!! :whee:
So now I'm just walking around in the air!

They did a fantastic job checking for bugs in this game! :applause:

[quote name='Scorch']The [second boss] I got lucky on, I think he glitched in a corner and I got at least 1/2 of his health down.. then he used a.. er, shocking move and put me in my place.

I never upgraded a lot of the special "recover this faster" stuff.. I probably should've. If you do, does it ever end up recharging to near full charge in a badass amount of time like Vader at the beginning?[/quote]

Nowhere near. My apprentice had all abilities except two fully researched.

This is fuckin corny.
I'm at the end fighting
Vader for the last time. What the fuck? How is it that he is blocking everything and I can't get many hits on him? He was charging for the force push thing and I jumped over him and started attacking and he didn't lose anything!! What the hell?

Why is it that boss' can use their force powers on YOU, but you can't do shit to them?
God this game fuckin blows

[quote name='lilboo']This is fuckin corny.
I'm at the end fighting
Vader for the last time. What the fuck? How is it that he is blocking everything and I can't get many hits on him? He was charging for the force push thing and I jumped over him and started attacking and he didn't lose anything!! What the hell?

Why is it that boss' can use their force powers on YOU, but you can't do shit to them?
God this game fuckin blows
[/quote]

Do the
force grip and pick him up and throw him.

What? I tried picking him up! It doesn't work! It didn't work on ANY of these boss' :lol:

But I did end up beating him and chose the dark side ending. That was. Weird.

Need help with two holocrons!

The one on Imperial Felucia that is floating high above the large pit before the lung room. I can't double jump and dash across to get it! What am I missings?

The other one is in imperial Raxus Prime. It is the 13th holocron. It is the one on the far left beam before you spin the two wheels. Again, I can't double jump and dash across. Not even where the beam is closer by the wheel.

Any help would be great!

[quote name='iluvmywife']Need help with two holocrons!

The one on Imperial Felucia that is floating high above the large pit before the lung room. I can't double jump and dash across to get it! What am I missings?

The other one is in imperial Raxus Prime. It is the 13th holocron. It is the one on the far left beam before you spin the two wheels. Again, I can't double jump and dash across. Not even where the beam is closer by the wheel.

Any help would be great![/quote]

You have to double jump, then dash, then hit B in mid dash. It propels you faster, its an ability you have to buy in one of the options. That's how you get both of them. Its tricky, if you fail in the pit one on IP immediately quit the game, it saves if you fall down..

[quote name='lilboo']I wish my game kept progress of my holocrons! :wall:[/quote]

Default text glitch for the win. Im done playing til its fixed..

I started the game today and beat it today, very short buy pretty fun, anyways I got the Light side achievment, but how do you become the dark side?

You actually have to replay the entire game again, right? :lol:

Would New Game bring all your stats over, or just go to continue? I think I'm an asshole for trying to do it on the harder difficulty..but I figure I bought the damn game why not try and get as much out of it as possible.. :wall:

I hit continue, mission select, then the death star. Took me like ten minutes to get to the end fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Poor2More']How do you get the dark side achievment?[/quote]

by fighting vader at the end (jump off the platform to the right)

LOL.. did anyone notice Jar Jar's appearance in the game?

[quote name='Scorch']

LOL.. did anyone notice Jar Jar's appearance in the game?[/quote]

I did. But i also seen it in EGM in their review.

About the "good/bad endings", i think its very easy for people to overlook that decision part of the game. Some might even beat the game without even knowing there are two endings. I for one didnt know where the fork in the road came up.

[quote name='lilboo']You actually have to replay the entire game again, right? :lol:

Would New Game bring all your stats over, or just go to continue? I think I'm an asshole for trying to do it on the harder difficulty..but I figure I bought the damn game why not try and get as much out of it as possible.. :wall:[/quote]

Click CONTINUE GAME after the cutscene.. itll take you to the fight before the final boss.. as long as you didnt do anything else.. its how I did it.

No you cant save your stats over to a new game, nor change the difficulty on level 1 on the same game.. you have to make a whole new save file

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']You have to double jump, then dash, then hit B in mid dash. It propels you faster, its an ability you have to buy in one of the options. That's how you get both of them. Its tricky, if you fail in the pit one on IP immediately quit the game, it saves if you fall down..

Default text glitch for the win. Im done playing til its fixed..[/quote]

Big Thanks for the help.

Got both on the first try.. I practice the dash B button a few times on the way to get the holocrons.

I personally like the story in this game, I thought it was pretty good Star Wars stuff.

:hot: I will be selling both my Xbox360 version of this game with the Game Guide for $50 if anybody is interested :hot:

Finished it last night on Sith Lord :bouncy:

Overall it was pretty good worth buying with this weeks GS coupon, and the part
where proxy changed into Darth Maul
was awesome enough to calm me down after, although it came before, the
fuckin' the star destroyer part
which I believe messed up my left analog stick.

Beat it last night. I thought the ending
Was good. I thought that Starkiller would end up dying, but I didn't really want him to...wish they could have made up some reason for him to just go into hiding or something.

Pretty much I enjoyed the whole game except for the
Star Destroyer battle. It was a cool idea, it was just executed horribly.

[quote name='gr8asianman']Finished it last night on Sith Lord :bouncy:

Overall it was pretty good worth buying with this weeks GS coupon, and the part
where proxy changed into Darth Maul
was awesome enough to calm me down after, although it came before, the
fuckin' the star destroyer part
which I believe messed up my left analog stick.[/QUOTE]

it was even better when they have the same music from the movie

There has GOT to be a way to unlock
Darth Maul and Vader. And the Emporer. If not, it needs to be DLC. Imagine playing the game as the emporer with only force push and lightning. That would be awesome.

[quote name='Scorch']There has GOT to be a way to unlock
Darth Maul and Vader. And the Emporer. If not, it needs to be DLC. Imagine playing the game as the emporer with only force push and lightning. That would be awesome.
[/quote]

The last one is a code. There's a few others as well. Check gamefaqs.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']The Sith Robe costume + Black Lightsaber combo I'm rockin' is badass.[/quote]

I did the same, though it wouldn't let me keep the sith robe. I found it in one of the levels. I grab it, but after I beat the level, it just takes it the fuck away.

I did find a cheat code for the last guy I requested, and it's AWESOME.

Here's a list of ones discovered so far:

HOLOCRON Jedi Adventure robes
DANTOOINE Jedi Ceremonial robes
KORRIBAN Sith Stalker armor
WOOKIEE Kento's robes
PROTOTYPE Proxy costume
FERRAL Scout Trooper costume
VICEROY Senator Bail Organa costume
MANDALORE Kota's Costume
HARDBOILED Drunken General Rahm Kota
TK421GREEN Kashyyk stormtrooper
MASTERMIND Emperor Palpatine
BLACKHOLE Shadow stormtrooper
TK421WHITE Stormtrooper
TK421BLUE Stormtrooper commander

[quote name='lilboo']For me to play this on another difficulty :)wall:)..i'd have to do New Game, right? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Ive answered you 3 times now.

YES.

I wish all those costume codes were around when I was actually playing the game.

But, I did rock the Sith costume (which was kind of a bitch to get) and the black lightsaber.

[quote name='lilboo']For me to play this on another difficulty :)wall:)..i'd have to do New Game, right? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
No.

You can change the difficulty in the options menu, but you won't get the "beat the game" achievements.

Well that's what I mean. I did the game on Sith Warrior so I got the 2 achievements. If I want to do Sith Lord, I'd have to do new game as Sith Lord..right? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Scorch']

LOL.. did anyone notice Jar Jar's appearance in the game?[/QUOTE]

Where is he at? I knew he was in the game, I just never noticed him.

[quote name='whoknows']Where is he at? I knew he was in the game, I just never noticed him.[/quote]

He's in Ozzik's quarters on Imperial Kashyyk, I think. That place you go in and there's a ton of stuff mounted in a huge circle and there's a Wookie in the middle.. if you look on the wall, you'll see him in carbonite. Crumb is on the wall, too. I think that's his name.

[quote name='lilboo']Now I'm fighting this fuckin Emporer. They make it more frustrating than it is to do! :rofl: I really despise this game.[/quote]

Thats why you fight vader... hes much easier...

[quote name='stormrage360']Are they honoring the full credit guarantee on all Gamestops? it say's Canada, but I'm in Florida

http://i.neoseeker.com/n/3/sfu.jpg[/QUOTE]

I remember this was in an ad for the US as well... I think it was sent out via email in July or August, which I deleted since I didn't anticipate getting this game back then...

Quick question, when you play on Sith Master difficulty and beat the game do you get the achievements for the easier levels like Sith Lord and Sith Warrior?

[quote name='iluvmywife']Quick question, when you play on Sith Master difficulty and beat the game do you get the achievements for the easier levels like Sith Lord and Sith Warrior?[/QUOTE]

Yes. But, you can't play Sith Master right away. The highest difficulty is Sith Lord. You have to unlock Sith Master by beating the game once.

[quote name='zewone']Yes. But, you can't play Sith Master right away. The highest difficulty is Sith Lord. You have to unlock Sith Master by beating the game once.[/quote]

Thanks for the help, I beat it on easy and got all but 6 achievement including the 3 harder levels.

My plan is to go back and beat it on Sith Master and score those three big 100 point ones.

Problem is that I am getting sick of the game and really want to unload it now and try to recoup some money now while demand is high.

This game is pretty bad. Great Story and I love SW but the playability is fairly poor IMHO.

[quote name='yukafls']How do I overload the towers to blow up the ship yard and destroy the star destroyer???[/quote]

Go to the top of each of the 4 towers, and use the lightning force.

Naw, I did that. It must have been a weird thing cause it worked when I tried it again. Oh well, I got passed it today and beat the game. A pretty good ending, the battle is intense.

I started the game on Sith Master today and, after about 5 hours of cursing/throwing my controller/popping veins in my neck, I finally beat it.

EDIT: Now I have all 1000/1000 points :cool:

Does the kill count go across each save file?
Could I just keep creating new games and playing the Darth Vader save to get most of those "mastery" achievements? I

[quote name='lilboo']Does the kill count go across each save file?
Could I just keep creating new games and playing the Darth Vader save to get most of those "mastery" achievements? I

[quote name='lilboo']Does the kill count go across each save file?

bread's done
Back