Steam Deal Thread V1 - Thread closed. See V2 thread for the deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam deal thread V1! Read post # 2 for Steam FAQs and more.

This thread is no longer being updated. Please visit the V2 thread for Steam deal discussion. Thanks to everyone who made this thread a success.

Group Buys - Updated 05/20

Several multiplayer Steam games are available in 2-packs or 4-packs. These packs offer a discount over buying multiple copies of a game separately. We also maintain group buy trade threads for several games, so please use those threads if you're interested in setting up a group buy.

Free Stuff
There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.
Past Special Sales
Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Anyone getting the Defense Grid pack?[/QUOTE]

im also interested in Defense Grid. If anyone is getting a pack, I'm in!

Got 1 open spot & 1 pending on my Puzzle Quest 2 10-pack. PM if interested.

Update: *All filled*

PQ2 Group

Alright, I'm not going to wait around for a PQ2 pack, so I figure I'll start it myself.

So this is how it'll work. PM me, and I'll give you my paypal address (This saves the trouble of too many people paying). Send $3.50 via personal gift and pay for the fees yourself. If you don't do so, I'll refund your payment.

After payment, I'll PM you a link where you can immediately redeem your game. Thanks.

All slots spoken for. Whew, coordinating a 10 pack is exhausting.

I just wanted to chime in and say that Defense Grid is a must for anyone that has even a minor interest in Tower Defense games! Its easily one of the best I have played and at that price you are getting a TON of bang for your buck!

Wow, definitely have to get the Indie Story Pack. Was worth it to me just for Recettear which I have been thinking about picking up for awhile. AYIM was also on my wishlist. Not much else of interest, but all of the indie packs except maybe the flying one will probably hook me.

Any L4D2 packs with open spots currently? PM me if you have open spaces because I'd be happy to buy one.

EDIT: K, got my copy. :)

[quote name='I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK']I can't decide if I would pay $5 for Kane and Lynch 2.[/QUOTE]

i would pay double that to erase that game from my mind (.__. )

Since Deus Ex went so well, I'm starting BOTH a Defense Grid and a Puzzle Quest 2 group. PM me if your are interested and I'll reserve you a spot and PM you some instructions after that.

Defense Grid: The Awakening 10-Pack
Available: 7
Cost: $1.50

Puzzle Quest 2 10-Pack
Available: 6
Cost: $3.50

[quote name='helmet']Since Deus Ex went so well, I'm starting BOTH a Defense Grid and a Puzzle Quest 2 group. PM me if your are interested and I'll reserve you a spot and PM you some instructions after that.

[/QUOTE]

I just ran 2 packs at once. It wasn't fun. Hope it goes smoother for you.

Picked up the Indie Story pack since it had a few games I already wanted like Puzzle Agent and Gish. Also got in on the PQ2 and DG groups. Thanks everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! See you tomorrow!

Since Deus Ex went so well, I'm starting BOTH a Defense Grid and a Puzzle Quest 2 group. PM me if your are interested and I'll reserve you a spot and PM you some instructions after that.

All Gone. :D

Also, because I'm feeling generous:

The first person to PM me, will get a free copy of The Secret of Monkey Island on steam.

I'll only reply to the first person, so if I don't reply back, you didn't win. :)

Edit:
SeanTM22 claimed it

[quote name='helmet']Since Deus Ex went so well, I'm starting BOTH a Defense Grid and a Puzzle Quest 2 group. PM me if your are interested and I'll reserve you a spot and PM you some instructions after that.

Available: 5

Puzzle Quest 2 10-Pack
Cost: $3.50[/QUOTE]
SO PM'd.

Available: 5

Puzzle Quest 2 10-Pack
Cost: $3.50[/QUOTE]

moment too late :p

Still looking for a Borderlands slot.

I'm leaning on the side where I would prefer to give all of my money to the Recettear guys during the sale and not to the other indie guys so I might just wait.

[quote name='SenorFrog21']I have 3 slots left for Puzzle Quest 2 (assuming nobody backs out). PM me if you are interested. Can't beat $3.50!

Happy Thanksgiving![/QUOTE]

PM'd. :cool:

I have 4 extra copies of Defense Grid if anyone wants to bite, pm if you're interested (or you can message me on steam: violentmercenary).

All copies called for, CAG you are awesome :).

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']And to think, I almost opened it this past week. Haha. I totally went and found the receipt. (Gotta love Target's 90 day return.) Hopefully, there'll be some great deals tomorrow for the actual holiday and on Friday for the actual BF.

$5 during these Steam sales can get you a whole game worth buying, so I think it's worth the hassle. I'm always checking Target's clearance anyway, so it's not like it's a special trip.[/QUOTE]

And then they go and put the OTHER clearanced game I bought on the same receipt--Kane & Lynch 2 also for $12.48--on sale for $5.

So now I just got the same two games, saving myself half what I originally paid. So glad I don't open games until I'm ready to play them.

K&L2 for $5 seems fair to me. Wish that the first one was on sale, too.

[quote name='Lithos']I have 4 extra copies of Defense Grid if anyone wants to bite, pm if you're interested (or you can message me on steam: violentmercenary).[/QUOTE]

Pm sent!

Wow that Indie Story pack is awesome! Getting that for sure. And I can vouch for Defense Grid and Batman: AA. Those are REALLY good prices for REALLY good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back