Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Man, Quantum Conundrum actually looks like a game I would play, and that's a pretty sweet deal but I don't really want to spend money.

Somebody get me a job...please?
sure do all my cooking cleaning and go to work for me an i'll pay you half of what i make. its a bargain. for me.

Just finished Card City Nights, thanks to akmgmer for the hook up.

If you ever played Magic, or any other CCG, it is definitely worth a play. I found the deck building to be fun, the gameplay strategy interesting, all around solid card game.

FYI, I have a boxed copy of the PS4 version of Lara + Season Pass. There's only one code inside that activates both the game and the DLC. Even the description of the PC product says it "includes one Product Key Card" so I don't think you're missing anything physically. My guess is that your code is not activating the right package on Steam, and you might want to send an email to Square-Enix with your proof of purchase.
Da fuq are you doing buying dat shit for PS4???

Da fuq are you doing buying dat shit for PS4???
shutterstock_60030368.jpg

Unholy Heights a game described as such:

"The Devil has converted a tenement building into monsters-only housing in Unholy Heights, a mashup of Tower Defense and Apartment Management Simulation. Sucker monsters into moving into your building, charge them rent and keep them happy by buying them furniture."

Has the unfortunate review status of:

User reviews: Very Positive (665 reviews)

Thus, someone should gift me this game so that I can correct that.

who has murdered Idiotekque?
I don't see why everybody always looks at me when these questions get bandied about. What, just because I have a knife and I'm not afraid to use it and I often talk about wanting to use automatically means I'm some kind of psychopath or something?

Huh... whelp, so far Sid Meier's Spaceship game is getting middling reviews (as I predicted)... but that Cities game is doing surprisingly well..... now to catch that on a sale.

How do you guys feel about that report that the Star Citizen game could be a 100Gb game?  Patches in the 15-20Gb range?  Seems like 75 million dollars couldn't afford to spend money on compression.

Blew my mind. 100 GB? That's insanity. 

Agreed with on Cities though, I really want to grab that when it drops below $15. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamersgate currently has Valkyria Chronicles for £5.10, that's 66% off. Think that's a new low.

Don't know that is in Monopoly Money.

I don't see why everybody always looks at me when these questions get bandied about. What, just because I have a knife and I'm not afraid to use it and I often talk about wanting to use automatically means I'm some kind of psychopath or something?
so u murdered him? damn, did you do Tebow too?

Unholy Heights a game described as such:

"The Devil has converted a tenement building into monsters-only housing in Unholy Heights, a mashup of Tower Defense and Apartment Management Simulation. Sucker monsters into moving into your building, charge them rent and keep them happy by buying them furniture."

Has the unfortunate review status of:

User reviews: Very Positive (665 reviews)

Thus, someone should gift me this game so that I can correct that.
Now it's at 666.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mfgarymfoak/recommended/249330?tscn=1426176058

There's a new Bundle Stars Bundle. 4.99 for F1 Race Stars and all it's DLC.

The base games been cheaper but this includes everything. Not sure if I really want this.

There's a new Bundle Stars Bundle. 4.99 for F1 Race Stars and all it's DLC.

The base games been cheaper but this includes everything. Not sure if I really want this.
You'd be paying for tracks and some skins, both of which should be included for free in content updates. Really, you can't put in another fucking track without asking for more money? A racing game with tracks you buy as extras is completely stupid. It ruins ACTUAL DLC, like BI's Burial At Sea and BL2's Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragons Keep. This is why we can't have nice things.

You'd be paying for tracks and some skins, both of which should be included for free in content updates. Really, you can't put in another fucking track without asking for more money? A racing game with tracks you buy as extras is completely stupid. It ruins ACTUAL DLC, like BI's Burial At Sea and BL2's Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragons Keep. This is why we can't have nice things.
Well I don't even have the base game. I assume this would be the best way to get it. I just don't know if I even want the game.

Well, I guess now I have to decide if Heroes 6 is finally low enough to justify card money, as I doubt it's going any lower.  Also, anyone have an opinion on Valiant Hearts? Might pick that one up.

I hope we learned a valuable lesson from all this.
Yeah unfortunately. DLC I can always get later so I should've jumped on it the same second I saw it. Now that I've seen the price at 90% off I'll only be getting this game at that price or cheaper. One way or another.

I hate to admit this, I've never played any of the heroes of might and magic games... Am I missing anything?
III is one of my all-time favorite games. No idea how many hundreds of hours I logged in it, and I never even played the campaign, just single scenarios. By all accounts it was the high point of the series. If you like turn-based strategy in a fantasy setting you could start there, although I'm not sure how well it's aged.

I've been playing Carmageddon Reincarnation...

Yes, the game is poorly optimized, but with my specs, i3 2100 + AMD 6870 + 8Gb RAM, it ran "good" at 1280 resolution.

The game is AMAZING. Is everything I hoped it to be and even more. They really did a good job keeping the spirit of the originals and the gameplay is a blast, really. Can't wait to try it online!

I hope they start doing some optimization soon, because that is the only bad thing about it. Also, I hope they don't abandon the project (they'll be really really stupid) because it is a true gem, I'm loving it so far.
Is it a remake of all the original levels, or a remake just in the spirit of the original?

Man, I NEED this Rocksmith DLC to go on sale... buying Weezer for the same price I paid in the 90's seems a bit ridiculous... seeing as the CD from the 90's is still good and working...

I hate to admit this, I've never played any of the heroes of might and magic games... Am I missing anything?
Get HoMM3 the next time it goes on sale at GOG. You're missing everything.

Even if you don't enjoy turn-based strategy games, it's worth the $3ish to try it out yourself. I just replayed it last year, still holds up, still awesome as ever. Read some of the fanboy reviews on that page I linked if you want to know more about what kind of game it is...HoMM3 deserves every bit of that praise.

bread's done
Back