Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I have a WiiU I got during Christmas when target had the bundles for $150.

Got Bayo2 free and still only played 20min of it :(

BLEH I suck at playing games......

Can we go back to talking about shoes? This Wii-U talk is disgusting
Porque no los dos?

With winter ending, I can get some new shoes because the salt won't destroy them. I'll probably just end up picking up another pair of Chucks and another pair of Doc Martens.

Wii U owning has been worth it for me mostly for 8 player Smash Brothers, and Mario Kart and Mario Party local multiplayer. Because as soon as you get out of the living room, there's no reason to play games online anywhere except on PC. Seriously. A year of Xbox live or Playstation Plus is pretty close to as much as it costs to purchase a year worth of bundles. (Even less after you've been buying bundles for a while thanks to repeats!)

Wii U is legit tho.
I think wii u is worth it because the games are comparatively much more of a unique experience than you'll find on any other platform (you don't find games with the combination of polish, art style, and gameplay on any non Nintendo platform). and it's not like pc doesn't ever have games get pushed back
4133917.jpg

I have a WiiU I got during Christmas when target had the bundles for $150.

Got Bayo2 free and still only played 20min of it :(

BLEH I suck at playing games......
WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS?

I'm tempted to bite on the $225 32BG refurb bundle with Marioland 3D

So I'm confused as hell as to what's in the new Scholar version of DS2 & what was patched into the PS3 version. I don't expect that it's worth $60 jsut to be able to play it on my PS4 at this point.

So I'm confused as hell as to what's in the new Scholar version of DS2 & what was patched into the PS3 version. I don't expect that it's worth $60 jsut to be able to play it on my PS4 at this point.
It's not worth full price. Wait til it hits ten bucks or so on steam for graphics and +1 in addition to new enemy placements. Although if you don't have the dlc already that's almost worth the full price on its own

It's not worth full price. Wait til it hits ten bucks or so
I read this part thinking the conversation was still about the WiiU. It seemed about right.

Also: Anyone who has posted at least 10 times in this thread who is not a member of BGCQ, PM me with a link to your Steam account and I will get you sorted out.

Shoe talk?  I use to go with New Balance until about six or so years ago when 95% of their shoes transition from 'Made in the USA' to 'overseas sweatshop.'  They still sell shoes that are made in America but only about two or three and for fairly outrageous prices like $200.  I use Asics Gel Kayano 20.  Good running shoes.

I wonder what kind of footware mysterd has....my guess is 3 pairs of wheelies, rebok pumps from the 90's and 17 pairs of various colored roller skates.

3 pairs of Frees (3.0, 4.0v2, 4.0), 2 pair Jordan's, 1 puma, 1 Nike Japanese edition casuals, 1 ZigZags, 1 boats shoes, 1 pair Shox. Oh and 1 pair Bass shoes for that thing called "work"

Why nut

And Frees are the most comfortable shoes for everything (including running) so f you haters.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back