Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I played that game 7 years ago. Port something I haven't played Microsoft. :D
Sounded like it's a complete replacement of assets while adding new features from later games. Also designed for 4k gaming. It doesn't sound like a half done money grab like some companies try.

For the morans: "lot lizard" is trucker slang for a hooker. You call your lot lizard on the CB when you're driving by and she skins the cat and heads on out.

Last edited by a moderator:
With Pillars of Eternity announcing an expansion soon... you think we'll see a decent sale on it?

(I know this is about the post where I pull out my crystal ball gif and make some wise crack... because none of us can guess. It's just wishful thinking.

For the morans: "lot lizard" is trucker slang for a hooker. You call your lot lizard on the CB when you're driving by and she skins the cat and heads on out.
i was hoping that didnt have to be posted and people knew.....but the shut ins here probably only know craigslist and backpage ads

With Pillars of Eternity announcing an expansion soon... you think we'll see a decent sale on it?

(I know this is about the post where I pull out my crystal ball gif and make some wise crack... because none of us can guess. It's just wishful thinking.
when it goes on sale inevitably during this sale i'll be shocked if its even 1/2 off

when it goes on sale inevitably during this sale i'll be shocked if its even 1/2 off
If someone is okay with half(ish) off the US MSRP there's always Nuuvem. Or better yet wait for a Nuuvem sale.

So, the Gone Home guys are making a new game set in a space station?  I sure hope it lasts longer than a stinking hour.

If someone is okay with half(ish) off the US MSRP there's always Nuuvem. Or better yet wait for a Nuuvem sale.
Yea, it's only 10 bucks cheaper than Steam that way.. that's why I was halfheartedly hoping for a sale. It's always a good reminder though as I can't keep track of what's locked down anymore.

It happened. A console kid posted an eShop deals thread outside of Fruity Tanuki's megathread:

Not everyone checks the superthreads
Is it that hard to read the OP?
If you'd actually go into the thread, even just the first post, you'd understand that these are updated religiously, are always formatted as good if not better than any other thread on this site, and even the title tells you when it's updated.

Frisky has no equal here.
Agreed. If there was another thread that was just this then I would say, yea, its a repost. This is different than the superthreads. Both can exist just fine. Countless times I got in a deal that was posted separately that I would not have if it were only posted in the superthread for whatever console. Keep these coming.

Tanuki does a good job on his threads too, but no reason for him to get butt hurt when these singular threads are started. You dont have to read these if you dont like them.

NOW YOU KIDS KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE WHEN SOME MORON POSTS A PC DEAL OUTSIDE OF THE PC DEAL MEGA THREADS AND A BUNCH OF IDIOTS COME IN WITH THEIR "OMG 2 HARD 2 REED DA TITEL" COMMENTS AND GENERAL INSULTS TO PC GAMERS

Pillars of Eternity: White March expansion announced.
thatsracist-1.gif

It happened. A console kid posted an eShop deals thread outside of Fruity Tanuki's megathread:
I liked the moniker Funky Tanuta better, even if I am biased as the one who created it.

LwLw16c.gif

And people need to stop riding his dick. Yes he maintains a thread but he's not Jesus. Neuro does a ton of work around here with this thread and you don't see anyone riding his dick do you?

I liked the moniker Funky Tanuta better, even if I am biased as the one who created it.

LwLw16c.gif

And people need to stop riding his dick. Yes he maintains a thread but he's not Jesus. Neuro does a ton of work around here with this thread and you don't see anyone riding his dick do you?
not sure how you seem to know so much about neuros sex life but okay

Sounded like it's a complete replacement of assets while adding new features from later games. Also designed for 4k gaming. It doesn't sound like a half done money grab like some companies try.
Well sure, but I still already played that game. I generally only play remasters of games I skipped the first time they came out. Really I'm just joking around because there is so much other stuff I have been wanting before this even existed.

If someone is looking forward to this, more power to you. Don't want to bring down your excitement. There was a lot I didn't like about it, but the shooting seemed solid, so hopefully it holds up.

Halo: Master Chief Collection; Gears 2, 3, Judgment; & Fable 2.
Exactly. Honestly, I've gotten over the older games in that list by now, but I really thought the Halo collection would make a cool Windows 10 surprise. I wasn't really expecting much from this PC event, but was sort of hoping Microsoft would deliver on that.

Gears of War Ultimate Edition to PC.
I am a huge Gears fan but this is a sad news. why? b/c this port is locked to Windows 10. On top of it, it has Gears 4 beta access for .. Xbox One (WTF?). It seem like the reason this port exist is purely self-serving to Microsoft's console, the Xbox, and not in the interest of PC gaming or gamers as a whole like Microsoft has preached in the past and continues to preach

Come on Microsoft, haven't you learned anything AT ALL? Halo 2 locked down to Vista exclusive.. hoping to boost Vista acceptance. Well, it failed b/c Vista suck and nothing short of a miracle would save it. Who the hell in the executive board think that forcing a 7 yr old game like Gears (release now for the 2nd time) on their O.S. would make gamers every where rush to adapt Windows 10? That surely speak volume about their confidence in the new O.S... NONE!

Does Win7 need some tack-on bullshit to sell? to improve the adaption rate? HELL fucking no! The O.S. is good on its own and I was glad to pay money for it rather than the Bullshit "cheap" upgrade called Win8 or the "free" upgrade called Win10.

The last game with O.S. tack-on B.S. was the Halo Spartan Assault, being Windows 8 exclusive and no one gave a crap about the game nor the broken O.S. Sale of HSA was so bad that they decided to port it back to Steam :drool:

Microsoft executive board was so out of touch and disconnected then.. They are out of touch and disconnected NOW.. I don't even know why the hell they would bother with PC gaming to begin with.

lol @ forum drama.

Late to the party, but I finally picked up Borderlands TPS for cheap and started playing it. There's not so much of a jump from BL2 to this as there is BL1 to BL2, and so far I'm a little disappointed in that it feels like I'm playing BL2 DLC only starting over from a weak LV1 character. Dialogue is funny as ever, but that's about it.
Who'd you pick to start off with? To me, the real stars of BL:TPS are the playable characters -- they managed to create a few that are very fun to play. They're also very complimentary, so it's almost more important than ever to play with friends. Having a Claptrap in the group can be pretty funny (and powerful) and The Baroness has a nice synergy with other characters.

You actually expect people to leave this alone?

A mod to play this on Windows 7 (or possibly XP) will appear five minutes after the game goes live.
Something similar was attempted for Halo 2. Took hackers long enough to do it and it wasn't completely successful. Basically, no one bother to play Halo 2 multiplayer on PC but the Halo 1 PC port was very popular online then. I think it has to do with the weird multiplayer component of Halo 2 PC and Vista.

Ironically, Halo 1 Xbox wasn't that popular online. But Halo 2 multiplayer was the shit!

Apparently LastPass got hacked. Your passwords totally weren't compromised.
Great, time to change my master password, again. Thanks for the heads up.

I have maybe... two dozen important passwords at most. How many wacky websites do you guys register at? Also the card is in one of those plastic sleeves. Someone would have to break into my house and rummage through my desk to get it. If that happens I have bigger problems than losing my internet passwords.
They may get your physical copy of Watch Dogs!

Late to the party, but I finally picked up Borderlands TPS for cheap and started playing it. There's not so much of a jump from BL2 to this as there is BL1 to BL2, and so far I'm a little disappointed in that it feels like I'm playing BL2 DLC only starting over from a weak LV1 character. Dialogue is funny as ever, but that's about it.
I'm playing Nisha. I played some of the other characters before settling on her. I usually like playing Zero types (edit: sniper, mordecai etc.). Below is the Skill tree path I set for her.

NISHABUILD_zps17128414.png

bread's done
Back