Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Turok 2 is out. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/405830/

Launch day discount is 14.99 normal price 19.99.

But somehow this happened for me.

j8fixg.jpg

Last edited:
Also, the 580 and 570 cards should be coming out mid-April with the 8GB 580 MSRPing at $200.  Should mean good sales on the 470s and 480s to clear stock and also lower prices overall.  

Got 1 year of Newegg Premier for $29.99. Apparently, I can share it with up to 4 other people. I really only bought it to get my board faster, so if anyone's interested let me know. No point in letting it go to waste. I'm sure having it will still occasionally tempt me into buying things I don't even need, though.

Got 1 year of Newegg Premier for $29.99. Apparently, I can share it with up to 4 other people. I really only bought it to get my board faster, so if anyone's interested let me know. No point in letting it go to waste. I'm sure having it will still occasionally tempt me into buying things I don't even need, though.
Another very generous CAG is allowing me to piggyback on his Newegg Premier, but it is a pretty nice service. The free shipping and faster shipping times are very worth it.

I need some help from someone who has a little more knowledge about steam than I do 

This bundle is currently on sale for  $26.75 

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/712/

I already own some of the content and see I can still buy it it takes off the sale price of the item currently that -%61 to come to the bundled price. 

If I purchase all but the presequal through other means I will come up to a total cost of about $17.

so the question is if I own all but the presqual can I purchase through the bundle to get the presequal for $4.67 instead of $11.99  

EDIT
 If you are wondering how I come to this price 

I own borderlands 2 so that puts my cost to $24.80 

Borderlands 1 GOTY $6.74 With Spring10 https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/borderlands-game-of-the-year-edition

Tales from borderlands $5.62 with 10% discount https://www.humblebundle.com/store/tales-from-the-borderlands

Presequal is $11.99 on steam through bundle %61 off so $4.68 http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/712/

$4.68+$6.74+$5.62= $17.04 before humble and steam taxs

Last edited by a moderator:
If your question is: does it matter from which source I buy the games from then the answer is no.  So long as you activate them on Steam (and all Borderlands games activate on Steam) then it will count as being owned for the bundle discount.

I own all but Tales and Tales shows up for me at 61% off when I add the bundle to cart.  So it should work that way, but Tales is currently full price so can't say if the discount will double stack, but it should.  

If you own all but one item then you would just be purchasing that one item at its current price less the 61% bundle discount if that's what that bundle currently is. I apparently own everything and it doesn't show the discount for me.

A buddy of mine is upgrading to a 1080ti and I might get his "old" 1080. I look forward to somehow killing my prebuilt junkpile when I try to install it. PC gaming has been fun will it lasted!

On a side note, I might have a 980ti that I'd be willing to part with for cheap if one of you dingdongs wants it. That is if I don't snap it in half while uninstalling it. Hahaha!

Looks like it works 

Upi2NGo.png

Obviously purchase and activate all other ones before to get the price down. :)

Also just want to point out if your going to buy bio shock infinite with the season pass its actually cheaper to buy the entire collection atm that also comes with the season pass. 

bOsmesx.png

A buddy of mine is upgrading to a 1080ti and I might get his "old" 1080. I look forward to somehow killing my prebuilt junkpile when I try to install it. PC gaming has been fun will it lasted!

On a side note, I might have a 980ti that I'd be willing to part with for cheap if one of you dingdongs wants it. That is if I don't snap it in half while uninstalling it. Hahaha!
I bid shipping costs! Let this lowball auction begin!

Looks like it works

Upi2NGo.png

Obviously purchase and activate all other ones before to get the price down. :)

Also just want to point out if your going to buy bio shock infinite with the season pass its actually cheaper to buy the entire collection atm that also comes with the season pass.

bOsmesx.png
H: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Steam Key

W: $7 Paypal Friends and Family

i bid shipping costs plus one penny!

i bid shipping costs plus one penny!
Hey, I like the direction these bids are going! I'd like to note that the product will be kept super safe during shipping as it will be protected by a dozen of my son's fully stuffed and shock absorbing dirty diapers. Guaranteed no-cost shitting exclusively for my CAG mates.

Anyone else ever had issues trying to change the default currency in a g2a account? I recently created an account and for some reason it has my default currency as euros. Whenever I try to change it to USD it give me "Username cannot be empty". There is no username field on the page and the account does have a username...

There's also this one that someone posted yesterday:

https://webmshare.com/Dm0Nz

That's just absolutely dreadful. LOL
Wait, is Spiders developing this? :whistle2:x

This doesn't smell like classic BioWare w/ the writing + dialogue here. Seems quite stilted.

Is Focus publishing this, too?

Did they forget to spend $ and hire stellar voice-actors to deliver these lines??

Of course...David Gaider, Jennifer Hepler, Patrick Weekes, Casey Hudson, and other key BioWare writers ain't even w/ BioWare anymore. That surely can't help matters here.

GameSpot - How the ME:A Multiplayer + Single Player Content Tie Into Each Other.
-- MP Component is NOT forced to be played to get the best ending, this time around (unlike Mass Effect 3).
-- The MP+SP Strike Team Missions are Seamless, found within the game-world - if you're playing the Campaign.
-- Or you can access MP from Main Menu, if you want to go right the MP out-right.
-- Apex Missions are tougher missions, so you will need to be leveled-up to the right amount to finish these properly.
-- You can and get rewards for each portion (for the SP+MP), based on what missions you do + how much you succeed.

*********** SPOILERS for Mass Effect 1+2+3 in below said link ************
Eurogamer - Mass Effect: The Story So Far.

Word of advice: Never install PaintShop Pro X4 on your machine. It made my computer unbootable, I had to dig up my Windows 7 install disc and do a system restore to earlier today to get it to boot again.

Tried out MEAMP this evening.  Holy spacecrapballs is that hard.  Of course, my last experience with Mass Effect multiplayer was with my fully kitted out 900 hours of experience badass mother fuck er, so starting out like a goddamned noob was a bit overwhelming.

After breezing through the tutorial, I popped into a Bronze (easiest difficulty) match along side three other level 1 neophytes.  Had some first wave jitters as we adjusted to the cover system and holy fuck the bad guys are flying.  Settled down and rolled through the next few waves without much trouble.  Then Wave 5 appeared and all spacehell broke loose.  Big fuck huge armored things and other big fuck huge flying shielded things were stomping around attacking everybody with some sort of goddamned laser beam while all those other little flying fuck ers kept flanking us.  Obviously, we all scattered to the four corners like headless chickens to die alone.  Then the host quit so nobody got any spacebux.

It's pretty great.

Bought Turok 2 on Humble since they were giving Turko free with it. Upon redeeming Turko I was granted a 25% coupon for Turko 2. So if someone would rather just get Turok 2 for cheap instead of getting both from humble hit me up and the coupon is yours. 

otsB2J2.png

For Reference this makes it $11.25 for Turok 2 

or you can pick up both on Humble for $14.99 total

Man, I'm torn on ME:A. The Multiplayer does look kind of  fuck crazy enough to try out at least. I think I might give that Origin Access a shot for the first time. 10 hours of full access huh? Hmm  :whistle2:k

For those who bought Turok, we salute you! (Someone has to make bundle sacrifices, right?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhTk0IynHM

Sigh.  All this fakeybro talk is going to convince me to buy ME:A, isn't it.

Note that's a statement, not a question.

People complaining about facial animations and poor dialogue. I play games for gameplay and ME:A has sold gameplay and RPG elements.

Indef let's MP that bitch next week.

Did you like what you played of the single player so far? Your earlier post sounded promising. Some of the previews made me somewhat nervous
Yes, but i'm a biodrone or shill or whatever people are calling fans these days.

It feels very much like the original Mass Effect. Here's some coworkers, okay go check out this weird new land, look at pretty vistas, shoot some aliens, and oh by the way now you're the person who is going to have to pull this shitshow together so spend a few hours talking to these frazzled diplomats.

Gameplay is solid, graphics are nice enough, performance has been solid. I think Mass Effect fans will enjoy it very much. And it will also give the people who love spouting off about the End of Gaming being nigh plenty of ammo in the form of silly gifs.

Maybe the game will take a massive dump on me after 25 hours and become a slog of fetch quests and then tell me that the Reapers were my father all along. Maybe not. Yes, some things suck (facial animations again, character creator), but for now I haven't run across anything that would make me regret a purchase.

I remember renting an N64 from Blockbuster to play Turok back when Blockbuster existed and rented out consoles. All I really knew about it at the time was dinosaurs, and fuck yeah dinosaurs.

I was pretty massively disappointed, and have never really understood the nostalgia for the series since then[customspoiler=.]

Of course, "massive disappointment" was also my reaction to things like Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 1, so maybe my tastes aren't really in line with a lot of people's.[/customspoiler]

bread's done
Back