Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I already wanted this game for a long time, but after this trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIUE3aP1TFw

I'm tempted to buy it several times.

Decisions, decisions... I really want Walking Dead Season Two, but I only want to play it when all the episodes are out, and im betting that it will have a 50%off sale before that.

Region locking.

"You may only toast bread purchased at Safeway in this toaster."
I am super pumped about the new toaster from EA. They basically took an old toaster franchise, updated the graphics a bit, and made it always online and free to play!

The only drawbacks are now anyone on the internet can make your toaster stop toasting while screaming racist and/or sexist remarks at you, and if you want to toast two pieces of bread at once, you have to get the 60 dollar Elite version. Buying the season pass also gets you all the different toast levels, which is good, because at launch it will burn your toast and your house down. And it also has a cooldown (literally!) after you make a piece of toast, you have to wait an hour or buy a pack of Gold Toaster Coins that will let you toast more bread as soon as you finish the last bread. Only $99.99 for 60 of them! Oh, and they will not have their server issues figured out for a few weeks after launch, so you will have to eat all your bread raw like a peasant. Other than that it seems great!

Gamefly is having a  Paradox Interactive sale this week up to 80% off.

Games include:

• Crusader Kings II - $9.99 (75% off)
  • Teleglitch - Die More Edition - $3.25 (75% off)
  • Cities in Motion 2 - $4.99 (75% off)
  • Sword of the Stars Ultimate Collection - $3.99 (80% off)

Use coupon code MAR20OFF at checkout for an additional 20% off.

All games activate on Steam, except for Sword of the Stars, which doesn't specifically say unlike the other three.  I don't know, proceed with caution.

Hmmm, Mooby mentioned this as well. Tempting.
Yeah, I can blame Mooby for my interest too or I would have missed it as its gotten so little news coverage that its almost criminal... I know sites aren't covering KS like they use to, but this one, I got some real solid feelings towards it. I want 400K to be reached (Steam Workshop support) but just seeing more cutscenes at 350K would make me happy.

Personally, I think you should do it if it interest you at all... I, myself, have come full circle on it as at first I thought it looked awesome but would be cheaper elsewhere fairly soon... Now, I think the game is going to be way more than the original cost I thought it would be (20 or so) and looking at Dead State, which was available as a Kickstarter for 15 bucks, I've not seen a single reseller touch the 15... and its a 20 dollar game. This I think will be more. (Maybe not an insanely amount more but I think Early Access will be a solid better than reseller deal.)

So, everyone, go watch it... and support it. :D

Only one of my four Manx was like that. I've seen some fleeting fetch behavior, but nothing I'd quite describe as such. My classic (apple-head) seal-point Siamese was very much the cats' cat that they're supposed to be. She also had the best communication skills of any of my cats (and highest demonstrated intelligence).
Yeah. "Fetch" might not be the right word for "will chase after something you throw and bat it wildly around the room."

Decisions, decisions... I really want Walking Dead Season Two, but I only want to play it when all the episodes are out, and im betting that it will have a 50%off sale before that.
It'll be on sale for at least 50% off before it's over, I'll bet. Telltale REALLY screwed up this time with the wait between episodes (also with The Wolf Among Us) and as a result sales are gonna be pretty weak until the end, so they'll have to be aggressive with discounts.

I have both WD Season Two and The Wolf Among Us and, though they are of a very high quality (particularly Wolf), when I played the second episode of Wolf, released four months after the first one, I had forgotten pretty much everything about the story.

I really hope they learn a lesson from all this. I was OK with a nearly two month wait for an episode, but four months is a joke.

It'll be on sale for at least 50% off before it's over, I'll bet. Telltale REALLY screwed up this time with the wait between episodes (also with The Wolf Among Us) and as a result sales are gonna be pretty weak until the end, so they'll have to be aggressive with discounts.

I have both WD Season Two and The Wolf Among Us and, though they are of a very high quality (particularly Wolf), when I played the second episode of Wolf, released four months after the first one, I had forgotten pretty much everything about the story.

I really hope they learn a lesson from all this. I was OK with a nearly two month wait for an episode, but four months is a joke.
This. Quite honestly, Episodic content should be ready or close to ready at launch and released relatively close to each other.

It will only get worse, with Borderlands and Game of Thrones being done too.

This. Quite honestly, Episodic content should be ready or close to ready at launch and released relatively close to each other.
Yeah, I'm butthurt as hell about the wait for Wolf Among Us. Then after the four months were over, the episode was like, an hour and a half long. It's ridiculous. I'm wondering if Telltale really knows what they're doing taking on all these franchises...TWD, AWAU, GoT, Borderlands...

Def. waiting -75% or better for The Walking Dead S2.

Should've waited The Wolf Among Us to complete before playing.
My curiosity got the better of me w/AWAU. Really regret spending fifteen bucks on a game that I have no clue when I'll actually have the ability to finish.

Because I have to:

100% Orange Juice
18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker 2
Age of Blood: The Scourge
Atajrubah
Backstage Pass
Crawl
Crio-Dead:Memory
Decadence
Diadra Empty
Dino Storm
Disrupt
Doom & Destiny
Fall Weiss
Fleish & Cherry in Crazy Hotel
FreeFall Tournament
Gang Beasts
Grow
HuniePop
HyperSonic 4
KLASH: Psychic Warfare
Livalink
LogicBots
Lost Squad
Lucent Heart
Magicians & Looters
Memories of a Fisherman
Monstrum
My Lands
NIKO: Through The Dream
NOWHERE
Paper Dungeons
Prison Tycoon Alcatraz
Project Temporality
Red Goddess
ReVeN
Rift Rush
Robot Rescue Revolution
Sierra Ops
Star Rift
Steel Armor - Blaze of War
Strategic War in Europe
Super Chibi Knight
Telepath Tactics
The Curse of Blackwater
THE DARK TRIAD: DRAGON'S DEATH
Vampire Hurts
Vendetta Online
Volt
Wildlife Park 3
ZED - Absolution

http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=232455855

Doom & Destiny (Indie Gala)

Robot Rescue Revoluion (Join a group)

Wildlife Park 3 (Current HB Weekly)
y u miss so many bndl gaems

100% Orange Juice (Indie Royale Back to School 2)

Diadra Empty (Indie Royale Debut 4)

Fall Weiss (Bundle in a Box Strategy Bundle)

Hypersonic 4 (Groupees KISS 2/Build a Greenlight Bundle 2)

Livalink (Groupees Be Mine Anniversary)

Magicians & Looters (Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 5)

Paper Dungeons (Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 5)

Strategic War in Europe (Bundle in a Box Strategy Bundle/Indie Royale Debut 10)

The Curse of Blackwater (Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 4)

y u miss so many bndl gaems

100% Orange Juice (Indie Royale)

Diadra Empty (Indie Royale)

Fall Weiss (Bundle in a Box)

Hypersonic 4 (Groupees)

Livalink (Groupees)

Magicians & Looters (Groupees)

Paper Dungeons (Groupees)

Strategic War in Europe (Bundle in a Box)

The Curse of Blackwater (Groupees)

Will edit in exact bundles they were in in a few minutes.
Didn't buy any of those. (Or maybe I did, but don't remember)

Yeah, I'm butthurt as hell about the wait for Wolf Among Us. Then after the four months were over, the episode was like, an hour and a half long. It's ridiculous. I'm wondering if Telltale really knows what they're doing taking on all these franchises...TWD, AWAU, GoT, Borderlands...
Unfortunately they will have to hurt financially (low sales) to learn a lesson. A four month wait for both of their current titles and no apologies, explanation, or a simple statement has been released. Looks pretty clear that they don't have the staff to deal with two titles at the same time.

Why the hell did this get Greenlit?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122604137

Not that it's a bad game, but Valusoft Cosmi already has many games on Steam. Hell, Prison Tycoon 3 and 4 are already on Steam! This had no reason to be Greenlit at all.
But it only has linear anisotropic filtering in the screenshot. :wall:
(see how the ceiling quickly becomes muddy)

BA90_C0_D095323855146647_B925_A4_A6_F07_BCE345_E.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back