Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I just realized what your avatar is..

Originally I just thought it was some sort of dumb-looking rat akin to the ones in Bad Rats.

I need to drink less..
nah, youre good. once you find yourself thinking about how cool you think the rats in bad rats look, thats when you should start drinking less

Do you or do you fucking not want to kill a fucking kraken on top of a cathedral with a rocket launcher?
legedndary is a perfect example of great concept executed VERY POORLY. the premise of killing legendary monsters is good... the generic, boring, repetitive gameplay and broken mechanic are two giant turds that drown the game. Not even a griffin can fly itself out of these 2 layers of shittiness

legedndary is a perfect example of great concept executed VERY POORLY. the premise of killing legendary monsters is good... the generic, boring, repetitive gameplay and broken mechanic are two giant turds that drown the game. Not even a griffin can fly itself out of these 2 layers of shittiness
Legendary is like when someone says "But this movie is about Nazi zombie dragons fighting giant wizard mechs! It HAS to be awesome!" and you find out that someone, somehow, took an awesome premise and managed to make it into complete garbage.

Q*Bert Rebooted just came out, its $4.49. Hype!
Now I understand this.

Almost thought you were snakeybro
Because I posted this.

Oh my #@*!-&$ ^$+ guys Q*bert is on Steam!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/285960/?featured_app=1

And it gots cards! Yay!

11794387-large.jpg

Yes. Really!
But I want to actually pay this.

6024414_orig.png

Just like the good old days.

Last edited:
In non Steam game related news, some asshat has been impersonating me and linking to my profile and saying he's me on Steamtrades and trying to scam people (it wasn't me, honest.) How do we rally the gang and kill this street trash?
That was happening to another CAG in the last week too. Report him.

Capture.jpg

y u had to show bobby some hate against bobby i see
Yes, I agree. Bobby is like a dartboard. Almost everybody want to throw their dart to him. He is getting like the CAG sidekick.

Though I like him a lot. He needs only to learn some spanish :)

I don't think I've ever heard anyone call Taco Bell "overpriced" before.
It's a $1.29 for a taco here, that is way overpriced for what Taco Bell is. At $0.99 they were okay value, but the prices keep going up, and I've just stopped going. Wish there was a Del Taco nearby for that fake taco craving =/ (since they're cheap, and didn't make their hot sauce weaker).

It's a $1.29 for a taco here, that is way overpriced for what Taco Bell is. At $0.99 they were okay value, but the prices keep going up, and I've just stopped going.
I'm the same with White Castle. It's like 89¢ for a burger now (no cheese). Look, the whole schtick before was that it was crappy food with a certain low-grade panache because it was so cheap. Take away the cheap and it's just crappy food that leaves you on the toilet.

It's a $1.29 for a taco here, that is way overpriced for what Taco Bell is. At $0.99 they were okay value, but the prices keep going up, and I've just stopped going. Wish there was a Del Taco nearby for that fake taco craving =/ (since they're cheap, and didn't make their hot sauce weaker).
Damn that's crazy, They don't have a value menu or anything at the Taco Bell's near you?

Don't forget that Taco Bells now charge .10 cents for soft tacos in stead of hard tacos.  Or how Double Cheeseburgers at McD went from $1 to $1.59 when they created a McDouble (one cheese) for $1 (though that's up to $1.19 now as well)

*cough*
aceaAXrc4.png
*cough*
he no pirate he he hedgehog and the flying animal and he make mysterd his toaster who never on damn steam! mysterd need to be punching bag cause it more fun his derick got take over by toaster he has no derick why mysterd has no deric?

i eat at subway and mcdonald last week all my cousin provide me to get ohterwise it my homecooking by my madre

Good god, how do you function in real life?
My wife was telling me about someone that she works with, who sends completely unintelligible emails. She was like... he sounds intelligent when you talk to him in person, he's completely understandable, it's just his emails... they make no sense.

Yeah, but tebow's incoherence is just an act. He'll say "spansky" and then somehow manage a "dungeon" or a "homecooking."

Or maybe he's just [customspoiler=Pedro]
pedro-sanchez.jpg
[/customspoiler].

I ate that stuff quite a bit back in the day too. That was when I had a digestive system made of steel and a metabolism that could keep up.
A few years ago I ate some KFC. That day I learned what a Gallbladder is the hard way. I eat fast food every once in awhile, but I'm still scared to go back to KFC. It's taboo now....

A few years ago I ate some KFC. That day I learned what a Gallbladder is the hard way. I eat fast food every once in awhile, but I'm still scared to go back to KFC. It's taboo now....
You ate a KFC employees gallbladder?!? fuck dude, that is hardCORE!

Deponia: The Complete Journey is out and includes all three games as well as a bunch of new extras like commentary and behind the scenes stuff. 

It's $39.99 and 30% off for each game in the series that you already own, though it looks like the loyalty discount will go away in two months. Owners of all 3 can upgrade for $3.99. I don't know if they can buy it as a gift at that price or not. edit: It appears that you can. Good for anyone who wants the series cheap and hasn't kept up with the bundles.

Deponia: The Complete Journey is out and includes all three games as well as a bunch of new extras like commentary and behind the scenes stuff.

It's $39.99 and 30% off for each game in the series that you already own, though it looks like the loyalty discount will go away in two months. Owners of all 3 can upgrade for $3.99. I don't know if they can buy it as a gift at that price or not. edit: It appears that you can. Good for anyone who wants the series cheap and hasn't kept up with the bundles.
I will do this for people if they want.

Edit: Paypal is preferred if possible.

*watches trailer*

I'll wait until it's in a bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back