:br: IP Man 1+2 (Germany) - 1/7/11
:br: The Last Exorcism (France) - 1/18/11
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 1/18/11
:br: The Expendables: Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11
:br: The Expendables: Hero Pack Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11

February
:br: Despicable Me [Saturns Exclusive] (Germany/Switzerland) - 2/3/11
:br: LIFE: Vol. 1 Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/11/11
:ps3:/:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (Worldwide) - 2/15/11
:br: Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/18/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 2/25/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (Europe/Part Asia) - 2/25/11

March

:br: Grindhouse: Collector's Edition (Germany) - 3/4/11
:br: Resident Evil: Afterlife 2D+3D Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 3/10/11
:ps3: Yakuza 4: Kuro Edition (Europe) - 3/18/11
:br: Machete [HMV Exclusive] - 3/21/11
:br: Rare Exports: Limited Edition (Germany) - 3/25/11
:360::pc::ps3: Shift 2: Unleashed [Micromania Exclusive] (Empty Cases) (France) - 3/31/11

April
:br: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part I [Online Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 4/11/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [FYE Exclusive] (USA) - 4/15/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [Future Shop Exclusive] (Canada) - 4/15/11
:br: Machete: Limited Edition Figurine Giftset [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/21/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part I [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/30/11

May
:br: Monsters: Limited Edition (Germany) - 5/20/11

June
:br: Tron: Legacy 3D: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11
:br: The Green Hornet: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11

July

August
:br: Source Code [Play.com Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 8/15/11 SOLD OUT

September

October
:br: Matrix: The Trilogy (France) - 10/05/11
:360: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:pc: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11

November

December
:pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Collector's Edition (World Wide) - 12/31/11

Coming Soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up my HP DH Steelbook this morning at FYE with surprisingly no problems.

It came with a $5 rebate too, which makes the final price around $28.

[quote name='incredipinoy']fye will carry star wars trilogy steelbook. :d[/quote]

what?!?!?!?! Thats the best news ive heard all year!! I hope its under $100...

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']FYE will carry Star Wars Trilogy steelbook. :D[/QUOTE]
Each trilogy will have their own steelbook? Or just one of the trilogies?

to anyone that got the harry potter steelbook at an FYE store location, can you please post the address to where the rebate form is supposed to be sent to? Part of my rebate didn't print out correctly and I can't read the whole address but from what I can read, it looks different than the one for the online rebate. So if anyone could post the address, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

[quote name='ajvtony831']to anyone that got the harry potter steelbook at an fye store location, can you please post the address to where the rebate form is supposed to be sent to? Part of my rebate didn't print out correctly and i can't read the whole address but from what i can read, it looks different than the one for the online rebate. So if anyone could post the address, it would be appreciated. Thanks![/quote]

P4 0411 NR DVD Rebate
TWEC 10-42058
PO Box 540009
El Paso, Texas 88554-0009

lol, i have no family north of the border :( ...you think amazon will stock the newer alliance wave? i can try to get the mechanic off ebay i guess

[quote name='ryosnk']how much was it total with shipping?[/quote]
hmv - £16.99 tgh + £4.50 s/h = £21.49 shipped ~ $35.48 usd

fs - $24.99 cad tgh + 13% gst/pst = $28.49 cad + $7.76 cad s/h = $36.25 cad shipped ~ $37.80 usd

What are the chances that amazon.de will have a deal for Green Hornet like they did for HP 7.1 shortly after the release in Germany?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']The first 2 Harry Potter Future Shop Steelbooks are in the Inventory which releases July 19 for $21.99. Now waiting for the other 4.[/QUOTE]
Man do you know if they will ever ship to the US? Or does anyone know if FYE will get the entire set steelbook?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Its warner brothers so its definitely region free.[/QUOTE]

No, what I mean it there any markings on the front that do not come off. Rating logo, etc...

most likely if it comes from the UK, all of my steels from amazon.uk and HMV all have those annoying rating logo thingys on the front of them .

Hella want that blade steel if it doesnt have that fugly "combo" thing on the top.
Blade

I went into Ross today and they had the New Moon steelbook on sale for $10. I was shocked to see a steelbook there, but then I realized what movie it was. :p

[quote name='Taco5']Did you get yours yet? Post pics when you do. Did you get from FutureShop or HMV?[/QUOTE]
My FS ones got canceled. My idiot seller claims that one of those disc got stolen from a new friend. Yeah right!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']My FS ones got canceled. My idiot seller claims that one of those disc got stolen from a new friend. Yeah right![/QUOTE]

That sucks! I wish someone here got one from HMV so I could see if there are any markings on the front before I order from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a related vid after you watch that, it shows the unwrapped hmv version with NO logos on it. cant tell it from the outside, but the disc he shows has the "12" logos on it.

Can someone from Canada help me get a hand of those steelbook versions of harry potter? We could work something out like a deal or something. I don't feel like paying 50 dollars for someone trying to profit.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']hmv - £16.99 tgh + £4.50 s/h = £21.49 shipped ~ $35.48 usd

fs - $24.99 cad tgh + 13% gst/pst = $28.49 cad + $7.76 cad s/h = $36.25 cad shipped ~ $37.80 usd[/QUOTE]

That's way cheaper than my current order at Amazon.de

Looks like its time to cancel and order from here.

Well after seeing that the HMV version does NOT have the ratings logos, etc. on the cases I decided to pull the trigger on this one! Thanks for the YouTube link(s)! :applause:

Battle: Los Angeles (Wal-Mart Exclusive) (Blu-ray + DVD Combo Pack with Steelbook Packaging) (2011) :booty:

Pre-Order available at online.

Price: $24.96
Release Date: June 14, 2011
Link: Walmart

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Battle: Los Angeles (Wal-Mart Exclusive) (Blu-ray + DVD Combo Pack with Steelbook Packaging) (2011) :booty:

Link: Walmart[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Interesting. Does not specify "Walmart Exclusive" though but nonetheless I'm intrigued. :bouncy:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Battle: Los Angeles (Wal-Mart Exclusive) (Blu-ray + DVD Combo Pack with Steelbook Packaging) (2011) :booty:

Link: Walmart[/QUOTE]

Im in as long as this version has the Resistance 3 demo on it like the regular blu ray.

[quote name='Taco5']Hmmm... Interesting. Does not specify "Walmart Exclusive" though but nonetheless I'm intrigued. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Well WM has 3 versions while other retailer has 2 versions. So that would be exclusive to WM.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Well WM has 3 versions while other retailer has 2 versions. So that would be exclusive to WM.[/QUOTE]

Yea, your probably right.

To anyone ordering this steelbook for home delivery or site-to-store pick up, DON'T DO IT!!!!

Any DVD or Blu-ray purchased from them and either had shipped to my home or even for site-to-store pick up has been shipped in plastic bubble envelopes. Best bet is to try and get on release day.

Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Japan)

551.jpg

Limited to 5K copies
Release Date: July 6, 2011
Link: Amazon.co.jp & HMV.co.jp

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back