:br: IP Man 1+2 (Germany) - 1/7/11
:br: The Last Exorcism (France) - 1/18/11
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 1/18/11
:br: The Expendables: Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11
:br: The Expendables: Hero Pack Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11

February
:br: Despicable Me [Saturns Exclusive] (Germany/Switzerland) - 2/3/11
:br: LIFE: Vol. 1 Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/11/11
:ps3:/:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (Worldwide) - 2/15/11
:br: Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/18/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 2/25/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (Europe/Part Asia) - 2/25/11

March

:br: Grindhouse: Collector's Edition (Germany) - 3/4/11
:br: Resident Evil: Afterlife 2D+3D Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 3/10/11
:ps3: Yakuza 4: Kuro Edition (Europe) - 3/18/11
:br: Machete [HMV Exclusive] - 3/21/11
:br: Rare Exports: Limited Edition (Germany) - 3/25/11
:360::pc::ps3: Shift 2: Unleashed [Micromania Exclusive] (Empty Cases) (France) - 3/31/11

April
:br: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part I [Online Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 4/11/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [FYE Exclusive] (USA) - 4/15/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [Future Shop Exclusive] (Canada) - 4/15/11
:br: Machete: Limited Edition Figurine Giftset [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/21/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part I [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/30/11

May
:br: Monsters: Limited Edition (Germany) - 5/20/11

June
:br: Tron: Legacy 3D: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11
:br: The Green Hornet: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11

July

August
:br: Source Code [Play.com Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 8/15/11 SOLD OUT

September

October
:br: Matrix: The Trilogy (France) - 10/05/11
:360: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:pc: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11

November

December
:pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Collector's Edition (World Wide) - 12/31/11

Coming Soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where to put this so I'll add it here for now. Cars 2 Steelbook free with Pre-Order of Cars 2 videogame @ Best Buy or $7.99 w/Free Shipping for Steelbook only:

f_carsteelbook0508_03.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat240500050023

SB only: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Disney/Pixar+Cars+2+Steelbook+Case+(Gift+with+Purchase)+-+Other/2542101.p?skuId=2542101&id=1218334637457

It seems like its just the artwork shown, which would make it perfect for the Cars 2 DVD/Blu-Ray releases later this year.

for the price of the UK Uncharted 3 steelbook i think ill stick with my pre-order of the US collectors which also has a steelbook.

[quote name='seether254']for the price of the UK Uncharted 3 steelbook i think ill stick with my pre-order of the US collectors which also has a steelbook.[/QUOTE]
Europe has a different artcover. ;) I had to pre-order both. :cry:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Deus Ex: Human Revolution

FRANCE
MicroMania.fr (Free Steelbook case w/ purchase)[/QUOTE]
is this exclusive to MicroMania? i've seen the collector's edition being sold everywhere so am curious if it's just MicroMania that has this exclusively?

Disney's Future Shop Exclusive - Wave #3 :D

The Lion Kings 3D - October 4
Bambi - October 11
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tide 3D - October 18
The Incredibles - October 25
Cars 2 3D - November 1

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Disney's Future Shop Exclusive - Wave #3 :D

The Lion Kings 3D - October 4
Bambi - October 11
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tide 3D - October 18
The Incredibles - October 25
Cars 2 3D - November 1[/QUOTE]

Damn I hope we get the Lion King and Bambi ones.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sweet Jesus! Any one here that has hook ups want to help me get some of those Disneys? Scratch that if they end up being Ironpack.[/QUOTE]
me

yeah iNCREDiPiNOY, if the US doesnt end up haveing that 4th pirates movie ima need you too hook me up so i can have the whole set on steel.

Although not a steelbook, today I received my copy of "Drive Angry" that was an exclusive from the Netherlands. G1 sized embossed MetalPak and I love it!

[quote name='getsmackd77']has there been any word if fast and furious 5 (UK Steelbook) is going to be region free?[/QUOTE]

if its blu-ray then its region free.

[quote name='seether254']if its blu-ray then its region free.[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. There are a number of UK Blu Ray that are region locked

[quote name='62t']Incorrect. There are a number of UK Blu Ray that are region locked[/QUOTE]

more than likely its region free.

even if it is region locked, there are some "unscrupulous" options regarding amazon that won't cost you anything ;) I am neither advocating nor discouraging this behavior though! lol

[quote name='Zaku77']even if it is region locked, there are some "unscrupulous" options regarding amazon that won't cost you anything ;) I am neither advocating nor discouraging this behavior though! lol[/QUOTE]

do tell. :applause:

[quote name='getsmackd77']has there been any word if fast and furious 5 (UK Steelbook) is going to be region free?[/QUOTE]

it's from Universal. chances of it being region free are 99%.

and yes there are plenty of other normal BDs releases that are region locked & cheaper to boot, that i'd like to own.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Received 3 copies of unsealed Cars 2 from Best Buy and they all have scratches. SMH[/QUOTE]

95% of the ones in-store were like that too. They should have been sealed. Eventhought I have see some scratched steelbooks in the past that were sealed, something is better than nothing!

[quote name='Taco5']95% of the ones in-store were like that too. They should have been sealed. Eventhought I have see some scratched steelbooks in the past that were sealed, something is better than nothing![/QUOTE]

Was that for the movie or the video game?

I wish the OP would get updated... I don't like having to sift through posts to find out what new steelbooks are out there =(.

Green Lantern (Future Shop Exclusive)

Jurassic Park Trilogy (Future Shop Exclusive) - October 25th

Smurfs (2-Disc) Sony Pictures (Future Shop Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back