:br: IP Man 1+2 (Germany) - 1/7/11
:br: The Last Exorcism (France) - 1/18/11
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 1/18/11
:br: The Expendables: Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11
:br: The Expendables: Hero Pack Limited Special Edition (Germany) - 1/28/11

February
:br: Despicable Me [Saturns Exclusive] (Germany/Switzerland) - 2/3/11
:br: LIFE: Vol. 1 Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/11/11
:ps3:/:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (Worldwide) - 2/15/11
:br: Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 2/18/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Collector's Edition (Europe) - 2/25/11
:ps3: Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (Europe/Part Asia) - 2/25/11

March

:br: Grindhouse: Collector's Edition (Germany) - 3/4/11
:br: Resident Evil: Afterlife 2D+3D Limited Edition [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 3/10/11
:ps3: Yakuza 4: Kuro Edition (Europe) - 3/18/11
:br: Machete [HMV Exclusive] - 3/21/11
:br: Rare Exports: Limited Edition (Germany) - 3/25/11
:360::pc::ps3: Shift 2: Unleashed [Micromania Exclusive] (Empty Cases) (France) - 3/31/11

April
:br: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part I [Online Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 4/11/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [FYE Exclusive] (USA) - 4/15/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 [Future Shop Exclusive] (Canada) - 4/15/11
:br: Machete: Limited Edition Figurine Giftset [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/21/11
:br: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part I [Amazon Exclusive] (Germany) - 4/30/11

May
:br: Monsters: Limited Edition (Germany) - 5/20/11

June
:br: Tron: Legacy 3D: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11
:br: The Green Hornet: Limited Edition (Germany) - 6/1/11

July

August
:br: Source Code [Play.com Exclusive] (United Kingdom) - 8/15/11 SOLD OUT

September

October
:br: Matrix: The Trilogy (France) - 10/05/11
:360: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:pc: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City [EB Games Exclusive] (Australia) - 10/19/11

November

December
:pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Collector's Edition (World Wide) - 12/31/11

Coming Soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy will have Fast Five Steelbook. :D

fast510.jpg

Credit to wongkwp (Bluray.com)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Best Buy will have Fast Five Steelbook. :D

fast510.jpg

Credit to wongkwp (Bluray.com)[/QUOTE]

SWEET! Thanks PiNOY!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Best Buy will have Fast Five Steelbook. :D

fast510.jpg

Credit to wongkwp (Bluray.com)[/QUOTE]

Damnit, mine just dispachted the other day from amazon.co.uk

[quote name='Davestation']Damnit, mine just dispachted the other day from amazon.co.uk[/QUOTE]
You can always refuse it then get your refund afterward.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Mexico will have Captain America: The First Avenger steelbook. :D[/QUOTE]

I might be interested on this. Visiting Toronto next month so hopefully I can check out future shop for some steelbooks.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Sucker Punch (Blu-ray+DVD+DC+Sountrack) (Comic-Con Exclusive) G1 (DVD) Sized

Price: $60 + FS
Ship within 10 business days
http://www.wbshop.com[/QUOTE]

no longer first run i noticed, about wednesday it said first run, and the price was $25. They must have realized that they could get more for it so they uped the price.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It was $25 :shock:

I would have definitely picked one up at that price. Damn.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know. I've ordered at that price with 10% off for Insider Reward Member. Now they removed 10% off and jacked it price. How sad. :(

yeah since it seems that WB has seen that they can make money off this one if you have a copy put it on ebay not i have a feeling that the prices for it are going to see a drop (seeing as you can buy it for $60)

Sucker Punch San Diego Comic Con Steelbook

Back in July to September of this year (2011), From time to time in Ebay some sellers auctions this San Diego Comic Con Steelbook.

It went as high as $500.00 final price what the??? some people would spend that much for a single steelbook?

Well, for $500 - I was able to get 20+ copies (Yes, I got each for roughly $25 a piece)

suckerpunch.jpg

Hows that for a Sucker Punch!

Sucker Punch San Diego Comic Con Steelbook

Back in July to September of this year (2011), From time to time in Ebay some sellers auctions this San Diego Comic Con Steelbook.

It went as high as $500.00 final price what the??? some people would spend that much for a single steelbook?

Well for $500 - I was able to get 20+ copies (yes, $25 a piece)

suckerpunch.jpg

I am a collector and NOT a reseller or a trader. Just showing that rare items can easily be obtained.

Why would you buy 20+ copies just to collect?

I fucking love the irony of you rubbing it in that people spent $500 on one steelbook when you essentially bought 25 copies for $625 (plus possibly taxes) just to have on your shelf. Wow you're so much better. No one's going to hate if you resell them for profit, otherwise having that many copies is just flat out retarded. Also there probably isn't a difference but the actual Steelbooks from Comic Con was limited to just 900 and wasn't sold anywhere else at the time. Obviously at that time it would be a true collector's item and something quite rare. What you got is a reprint of that. Congrats on filling WB's greedy pockets so that you can gloat in such over people who aren't even here, in an obnoxious and quite immature manner to boot. Your mommy and daddy must be so proud.

Since the mods thought I said something "insulting" I'll write out what I wrote again but in a "nicer" manner.

Why would you buy 20+ copies just to collect? It's ironic that you make fun of people for spending $500 on one when you're spending over $625 just to have a collection of 25. Wow that's better. And for the record, you didn't buy the rare one sold at Comic Con. That one was limited to just 900. Perhaps they're the same in design, but your point about easily obtaining rare items is inaccurate since this is merely a reprint of the original.

[quote name='xage']Fact:

From Comic Con the official number is 900

gg.jpg
And there is not a single official statement about "reprint"

Obtaining it at a cheap cost of $25 each at the very first day at WB Shop I was able to get 20+ no restriction and $35 less at present advertised cost.

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr280/xage02/suckerpunch.jpg[/QUOTE]

I seriously doubt that the version still being sold on WB shop is the first run included in the 900. My guess is that once WB saw how many people wanted them and what they were going for on ebay they decided to break the print run and make more.

FYI everyone: It seems Media Market in Germany wont be getting a Jurassic Park Steelbook, but somewhere else in Europe will be getting a Jumbo G2 steelbook, dont know where yet though.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']The Lion King (Hong Kong) Steelbook 1st Run has already sold out. :(

Korea & Taiwan hasn't released yet until the 22nd.[/QUOTE]

woot woot! Glad i decided to pick one and have it sealed on hand!:cool:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I'm waiting for Mexico to release that Captain American Steelbook. :(

BTW, I have a job interview today @ Best Buy. Wish me luck![/QUOTE]

Good luck man.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']It look like Sucker Punch SB has changed status from 10-days to 1. WBShop already charged my card but my order is still in-process.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if their is any difference between what I'm going to assume is a reprint of the comic con sucker punch steel book being sold on WB?

I really want one for my collection but can't justify paying $60 so I was hoping to pick up an extra two to sell on eBay and hopfully make $15-$20 each after fees to knock my OOP expenses for the ones I keep but I was wondering if the reprints are marked

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']i don't know. no difference between them. my copy wasn't a reprint. just buy them now and discuss it later, seriously.[/QUOTE]

Okay just thought I'd ask. I'm relatively new to collecting steel books. Other then the iron packs (or whatever they're called) that best buy was release with Disney blu's I've never really paid an interest in them but lately it's been fun following the threads and seeing all the different releases based on region.

I guess at $60 worse case scenario I should be able to get my money back.

thanks again

I kinda want the Matrix steelbook... But even more than that, I want that Arkham City steelbook. Omfg it is amazing looking. If I bought that would it even play on my xbox 360? I know some 360 games are region free and some aren't, is Arkham City one of those?

Heres the German Media Market G2 Jumbo sized steel, god its sexy:
and yes, the german text and blue part are just a paper overlay
d49l9pt5.jpg

I wish I liked Sucker Punch more as the steelbook for it looks great, but not $60 great, even if it's "rare". I just can't justify buying it for collector's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back