Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set (PS3 & 360) - $149.99 - Avail. 9/18

roymustang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon: (thanks to Vendetta for the links)
PS3 Version
360 Version

Capcom store:
PS3 Version
360 Version

2c2594b8fb68621b0934e72f70686a4b.jpg

From Capcom's website:

Games
-Street Fighter X Tekken (including all character and Swap Costume DLC)
-Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (with all costume DLC)
-Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
-Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition
Video
-New documentary Blu-ray that highlights the lifelong love affair fans have had with Street Fighter, and how their dedication has affected the game.
-Street Fighter IV, Super SFIV anime movies
-All episodes of the Street Fighter animated series (DELICIOUS!)
-Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie
Light-up Ryu statue
-Brand new statue with light up base. Eight inches tall and frozen in mid Shoryuken.
11 disc soundtrack
-Game music from the past 25 years, including remixes and fan-created music.
64 page hardcover art book
-Containing pieces from fans all over the world.
Ryu's belt
-Full size martial arts black belt for the aspiring World Warrior. Includes Ryu's "Furinkazan" in kanji.
Certificate of Authenticity
-Like any good collector's set, this comes with a lovely piece of paper telling you how limited and special it is. They're all individually numbered, so get one before they disappear! Arrives on September 18.

*UPDATE*
The PS3 version will be getting all 3 Alpha games as PSOne Classics and Alpha 3 MAX on PSP (digital download presumably).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Just canceled my preorder, like everyone else. There's a strong chance this'll go cheaper after it fails to sell. Sucks to be Capcom.[/QUOTE]

yea maybe if they didnt make this 150 dollars which very few CE's are actually worth that price. the master chief helmet for halo 3 was cool and i say worth it. MW2's night vision goggles were quite obviously worth it and quite frankly i'd never buy a pair of those otherwise lol. but such awesomeness is hard to find.

The Halo 3 goofy little helmet does not get to be called a good value when ALL the games and DLC included in this is not. I love Halo, but come on. That jus-dun-make-sense!!

[quote name='Zaku77']The Halo 3 goofy little helmet does not get to be called a good value when ALL the games and DLC included in this is not. I love Halo, but come on. That jus-dun-make-sense!![/QUOTE]

Some people just love plastic things. Put a plastic Ryu in here and suddenly it's a great deal; who cares how many games come inside?

You guys will regret canceling these, 25th annivesary only comes around once and these are limited worldwide, they will be completely gone fellas and ladies.
The statue alone will be worth more than $150 write that down.

has capcom provided more details on the statue? is it battery operated or does it have an electrical cable for an outlet?

[quote name='Zaku77']The Halo 3 goofy little helmet does not get to be called a good value when ALL the games and DLC included in this is not. I love Halo, but come on. That jus-dun-make-sense!![/QUOTE]

i for one enjoyed it. also for some strange reason because you do stuff like this at 2 am my friend wanted to take it apart so it could be worn as a helmet and succeeded so ours is much cooler.

EDIT:

also i love halo...street fighter i do not. besides the helmet looks special a bunch of DLC games that are already easily gotten in other forms is what is bugging most people here as well as the fact the soundtrack will be online within a day and that leaves the anime....sure that anime might be awesome but i doubt it i really dont remeber it too well but i dont remeber it as great.

but again let me stress i am not a big street fighter fan. halo however amazes me and i love it.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']That breakdown was a bit old though. The prices should be even lower now. IE SF X Tekken is $20 and SF4: AE should be around $20 as well.[/QUOTE]

Both games are $20 now.

Why would anyone regret cancelling this. It is still in stock at a half dozen+ reliable retailers. They aren't all going to go out of stock overnight. Take your pick: Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, Newegg (I'm sure I'm missing a few).

The point is very few gamers outside fighting or SF fans are going to see the value in this as most of the included games are bargin bin titles.

[quote name='fatboy1111']You guys will regret canceling these, 25th annivesary only comes around once and these are limited worldwide, they will be completely gone fellas and ladies.
The statue alone will be worth more than $150 write that down.[/QUOTE]

There are a minimum of 30K of those cheap statues. Given how many people are cancelling just here and on other boards I frequent, this is definitely going to go bargain bin without a doubt.

Maybe if they'd thrown the ENTIRE Street Fighter collection at this, it'd be worth it. I'm talking:

SF Alpha Anthology for PS2 (which includes a special version of Alpha 3)
SF Anniversary for PS2 (because that version of SF2 is unique)
Street Fighter 2V Anime series on Blu-ray/DVD (even in place of the gawd-awful USA cartoon; and if on DVD they could even use pre-existing discs!).

And that would only add another ~$40 of value, given Amazon's current prices on those items NEW right now.

OH, and a physical pressing of SF2HDR+SF3Online, to go with the Anniversary ps2 disc. That would be actually be awesome.

Like others have pointed out, the physical soundtrack is about the only universal super-desirable item in this set (Ryu statue is up to preference), and we all know that will be ripped and up online release day if not before.

Hell, the only thing Capcom actually had to produce were 30k copies of the soundtrack CD's, and the Ryu belts + statues. That's a pretty low run of items to begin with, coupled with the 99% likelihood that the belt is going to be some super cheap chinese POS.

The "main games" are just going to be copies they had lying in a warehouse anyways, and the 360 version is getting fucked anyway since it won't even include the download vouchers for the Alpha games (which aren't available on XBLA anyway, I know...). How the hell did Capcom think they would get away with selling all of this for $150.....IDK. Actually, I'd start to consider it at about $75-80. That makes way more sense to me.

My problem is everyone is bitching about digital content, but yet almost the entire Borderlands 2 UE is digital content but that's ok. The bobblehead in that vs. the Ryu statue cancel each other out, both have artbooks, and the belt/box/certificate of authenticity cancel out the Steelbook/certificate from Borderlands 2 UE.

Then you have a bunch of "exclusive DLC" plus the Borderlands 2 game, while with SF you get 2 games, all DLC (which costs over $60 by itself) for those 2 games, 2 more downloadable games on 360 (which is 5 on the PS3 version), an 11-disc soundtrack, and a 2-disk Blu-Ray set that has 2 SF 4 animes (one which has never been released in America while the other is rare,) another SF 2 anime, and the (lackluster yes) US SF animated series, plus a SF documentary.

^ that paragraph blows Borderlands 2, and just about any other CE this gen, out of the water but since it's Capcom it's ok to totally hate on them, even when they don't deserve it. Granted that's not often, but this is one of those cases.

I hope everyone is correct and is able to get this. I have to pay for this with TIC so I had to get it through GS but hopefully everyone who wants this will be able to get it. I'm going to try to make an unboxing video for it next week, we'll see how it goes.

[quote name='MSUHitman']My problem is everyone is bitching about digital content, but yet almost the entire Borderlands 2 UE is digital content but that's ok.
[/QUOTE]

You didn't technically reply to me, but because you posted right after me, I felt it necessary to point out that the above statement doesn't apply to me in the least. Take it as you will, but I didn't pre-order Borderlands 2 either (any edition), and in general consider digital-only pre-order/special edition bonuses not an incentive for purchase (this is mostly for cosmetic & arguably superfluous content like: golden guns, multiplayer unlocks, etc).

I had actually forgotten that the movies were included in a 2-disc bluray set, and that the soundtrack was ELEVEN DISCS.

With that said, my opinion has certainly shifted from when I last posted, and I now feel that there's a lot to be had in the set. My opinion on the subjective quality/value in what was chosen to BE included has not changed, but the item-per-dollar amount is a lot more well rounded than I had previously thought. I hope these hold their value, and are awesome, just to prove cynical bastards like me wrong.

[quote name='MSUHitman']My problem is everyone is bitching about digital content, but yet almost the entire Borderlands 2 UE is digital content but that's ok. The bobblehead in that vs. the Ryu statue cancel each other out, both have artbooks, and the belt/box/certificate of authenticity cancel out the Steelbook.[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention the loot chest itself. You're pretty much talking about the $100 Borderlands 2 edition, which is still more value. And the physical game is still worth $60 at the time of release, unlike the older games included in the SF set.

Anyone recall how many MGS HD Collection LE's were made for the EU? I'm curious to know how many of those were made compared to this collection.

[quote name='elessar123']You forgot to mention the loot chest itself. You're pretty much talking about the $100 Borderlands 2 edition, which is still more value. And the physical game is still worth $60 at the time of release, unlike the older games included in the SF set.[/QUOTE]

OK the $150 version gets you a gigantic chest that will sit in people's closets, a Steelbook, and some "exclusive" DLC; those are the only differences between that and the $100 version. I'll take my 11 disc soundtrack and 2-disc Blu-Ray set instead but to each their own.

I also see that exclusive DLC being available for pay down the road, probably a month later when they release the Mecromancer character. Almost every CE with "exclusive" digital game content releases it for pay to everyone else later.

I should be getting the artbook (and nothing else) delivered soon as one of my pieces is in there. I'll post pics if/when it shows up. :)

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']You didn't technically reply to me, but because you posted right after me, I felt it necessary to point out that the above statement doesn't apply to me in the least. Take it as you will, but I didn't pre-order Borderlands 2 either (any edition), and in general consider digital-only pre-order/special edition bonuses not an incentive for purchase (this is mostly for cosmetic & arguably superfluous content like: golden guns, multiplayer unlocks, etc).

I had actually forgotten that the movies were included in a 2-disc bluray set, and that the soundtrack was ELEVEN DISCS.

With that said, my opinion has certainly shifted from when I last posted, and I now feel that there's a lot to be had in the set. My opinion on the subjective quality/value in what was chosen to BE included has not changed, but the item-per-dollar amount is a lot more well rounded than I had previously thought. I hope these hold their value, and are awesome, just to prove cynical bastards like me wrong.[/QUOTE]

No I wasn't replying directly to you. I'm just amazed by how much people in general are crazy for the $150 version of Borderlands 2 while the SF collection is vastly superior IMO and people are just treating it like 2nd rate. Maybe if Borderlands 2 UE had at least a soundtrack my venom wouldn't be as great ...

Also if you're getting Borderlands 2 at all you should definately preorder it somewhere. You get an extra character on October 16 for free, otherwise it's $10. And you get all the extra guns/items for the preorder as well.

[quote name='MSUHitman']No I wasn't replying directly to you. I'm just amazed by how much people in general are crazy for the $150 version of Borderlands 2 while the SF collection is vastly superior IMO and people are just treating it like 2nd rate. Maybe if Borderlands 2 UE had at least a soundtrack my venom wouldn't be as great ...

Also if you're getting Borderlands 2 at all you should definately preorder it somewhere. You get an extra character on October 16 for free, otherwise it's $10. And you get all the extra guns/items for the preorder as well.[/QUOTE]

I'm still working my way (slowly) thru the DLC missions in the first game in couch Co-op, so I can wait until the inevitable GOTY/Complete edition rolls around. Plus, pre-order guns/items in a game with supposedly bajilions of them already is lame IMO. Chances are, they're either going to be completely OP, or worthless a few hours in. The Mechromancer class sounds exactly like the kind of thing that should just be included with all new copies of the game (my preferred incentive for buying new titles over used), but as a pre-order bonus it rubs me the wrong way. Plus, ya know, the backlog....wouldn't get to play it until waaaaay after release anyhow lol.

Back on topic...kinda...I think most people are skeptical/jaded on the subject of high-priced CE's because:

A.)Almost all collector's editions these days drop in price ridiculously fast, especially the high dollar ones, which lowers the perceived value of ALL collector's editions substantially. (exceptions being maybe Diablo 3 + The Witcher 2 Black Edition? Those are the two that I can think of off the top of my head that are still really high)

B.)This is a re-release of previously existing games that are ALL currently offered on current gen. platforms.

Like I said, I hope the physical stuff ends up being really cool. This batch of stuff doesn't really interest me, save for the soundtrack, so I decided to pass.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']I'm still working my way (slowly) thru the DLC missions in the first game in couch Co-op, so I can wait until the inevitable GOTY/Complete edition rolls around. Plus, pre-order guns/items in a game with supposedly bajilions of them already is lame IMO. Chances are, they're either going to be completely OP, or worthless a few hours in. The Mechromancer class sounds exactly like the kind of thing that should just be included with all new copies of the game (my preferred incentive for buying new titles over used), but as a pre-order bonus it rubs me the wrong way. Plus, ya know, the backlog....wouldn't get to play it until waaaaay after release anyhow lol.

Back on topic...kinda...I think most people are skeptical/jaded on the subject of high-priced CE's because:

A.)Almost all collector's editions these days drop in price ridiculously fast, especially the high dollar ones, which lowers the perceived value of ALL collector's editions substantially. (exceptions being maybe Diablo 3 + The Witcher 2 Black Edition? Those are the two that I can think of off the top of my head that are still really high)

B.)This is a re-release of previously existing games that are ALL currently offered on current gen. platforms.

Like I said, I hope the physical stuff ends up being really cool. This batch of stuff doesn't really interest me, save for the soundtrack, so I decided to pass.[/QUOTE]

The Mecromancer is available w/o preorder, but it costs $10 when it comes out in a month. It's Gearbox's way of rewarding its biggest fans/kinda sorta fight against used games w/o having an online pass. If you wait a year or so for the GotY edition, I'm sure the Mecromancer will be included. Which is worse: the Mecromancer being free for preorders/pay without, or 2K holding the All-Star game hostage for NBA 2K12/2K13 preorders or having to pay $5/10. This seems to be the way they're going to fight used game sales so they can say they aren't doing online passes.

The most valuable CE of this gen IMO (in no particular order) are:
World of Warcraft original release CE
Diablo 3 CE
ME 1 CE (Gamestop.com exclusive in US)
Tales of Vesperia CE (Game Crazy/Amazon.com exclusive in US)
Witcher 2 Dark Edition
Kingdoms of Amalur (had to be preordered direct from 38 Studios, only a couple thousand made.)

Some other individual items from CE are still valuable, even though the game itself isn't. The coin from the Oblivion CE still sells for $50 online. The anime/soundtrack set from the PS3 SF 4 CE is still really rare since it sold out.

We'll see where Borderlands 2 UE and SF 25th Anniversary end up. If you want to see the Borderlands UE unboxing, there's 2 or 3 videos in the international preorder thread now.

[quote name='MSUHitman']The Mecromancer is available w/o preorder, but it costs $10 when it comes out in a month. It's Gearbox's way of rewarding its biggest fans/kinda sorta fight against used games w/o having an online pass. If you wait a year or so for the GotY edition, I'm sure the Mecromancer will be included. Which is worse: the Mecromancer being free for preorders/pay without, or 2K holding the All-Star game hostage for NBA 2K12/2K13 preorders or having to pay $5/10. This seems to be the way they're going to fight used game sales so they can say they aren't doing online passes.

The most valuable CE of this gen IMO are:
World of Warcraft original release CE
Diablo 3 CE
ME 1 CE (Gamestop.com exclusive in US)
Tales of Vesperia CE (Game Crazy/Amazon.com exclusive in US)
Witcher 2 Dark Edition
Kingdoms of Amalur (had to be preordered direct from 38 Studios, only a couple thousand made.)

Some other individual items from CE are still valuable, even though the game itself isn't. The coin from the Oblivion CE still sells for $50 online. The anime/soundtrack set from the PS3 SF 4 CE is still really rare since it sold out.

We'll see where Borderlands 2 UE and SF 25th Anniversary end up. If you want to see the Borderlands UE unboxing, there's 2 or 3 videos in the international preorder thread now.[/QUOTE]

Your list is wrong.. no way Diablo III clocks in at the second most valuable CE of this generation.. you ommitted a few and kept others that shouldn't even be in the top 20.

I know you have a hard on for Street Fighter but let it go...... typically valuable and rare go hand in hand and the game is still widely available for preorder everywhere.

People are generally excited for Borderlands 2; not so much for the 29th iteration of a milked out franchise

[quote name='GBAstar']Your list is wrong.. no way Diablo III clocks in at the second most valuable CE of this generation.. you ommitted a few and kept others that shouldn't even be in the top 20.

I know you have a hard on for Street Fighter but let it go...... typically valuable and rare go hand in hand and the game is still widely available for preorder everywhere.

People are generally excited for Borderlands 2; not so much for the 29th iteration of a milked out franchise[/QUOTE]

I wasn't listing them in any order, just what I could think of in terms of the PC ones, or the ones I own which are most of the console ones on that list (just not Witcher 2 Dark or KoA, and I had ME 1 CE before but sold it earlier this year.)

Most of the mass produced ones have dropped in price either b/c of supply or lack of interest. What super valuable ones did I forget out of curiosity's sake?

[quote name='MSUHitman']I wasn't listing them in any order, just what I could think of in terms of the PC ones, or the ones I own which are most of the console ones on that list (just not Witcher 2 Dark or KoA, and I had ME 1 CE before but sold it earlier this year.)

Most of the mass produced ones have dropped in price either b/c of supply or lack of interest. What super valuable ones did I forget out of curiosity's sake?[/QUOTE]

In no particular order

Bioshock CE
Dead Space CE
Demon's Souls CE
Uncharted 2 Fortunate Hunter
Fallout 3 (Survival Edition)
Crysis Nano Edition

[quote name='MSUHitman']Stuff and things etc etc[/QUOTE]

Begin rant that adds nothing of value to this thread! :
But the problem there is that there was already a good way to combat used sales. Making the content available to everyone who buys new (eg: Batman AC Catwoman DLC, Bad Company 2 VIP pass, and Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network) is a MUCH better solution. Those new sales still support the company directly, and everyone wins that way, even little Jenny who buys the game a month after release because she just got a birthday gift card from her dear old Granny. The dev/publisher is happy because they get a game sale (even at MSRP:hot:), and the consumer is happy because they get some perceived 'extra' while not feeling like they were nickle & dimed. The same amount of money is earned for the Dev/Pub this way, while the only one who benefits from a 'pre-sale' financially is the store who's collecting the interest. Pre-order numbers are just a marketing ploy anyways, and added to that fact is also just how many people pre-order/cancel on here so they can get bonus trade-in credit. The numbers are going to be skewed no matter what.

And now look at just the sequels to two of the games I listed: Mass Effect 3 & Battlefield 3.

All of the map packs are $15 for BF3 (of which there are 5), something which was previously FREE with the VIP pass in BC2, and done even after DICE themselves said they would never charge for maps. And before anyone says otherwise, Vietnam was technically an expansion with it's own separate servers/map rotations. You don't have it? Then you'll never get booted from a server because it changed to Vietnam maps (unlike BF3, which had that problem right after launch w/ the Karkand maps).

Then Mass Effect 3, which you had to purchase the CE (and only the CE) new to get the bonus character/mission or shell out $10 out of pocket on-top of the game cost, while ME2 included the Cerberus Network pass that netted you the bonus Squadmate PLUS tank missions /weapons/armor DLC all FREE no matter what version you bought (as long as it was new). Now I understand CE exclusive stuff and all, but is also of note that the $10 From Ashes DLC was widely regarded as an essential part of the story, and should never have been cut as it was from the main game. This point is debatable, of course, but since this is my rant I'm free to agree with it.;)

Those are the best examples I can think of, which I hope shows that no, I don't think DLC that's cut & made exclusive to pre-orders/special editions like the Mechromancer "rewards the biggest fans".

Now I also bet the Mechromancer is going to be available for online play (duh, it's Borderlands), so that means EVERYONE is going to have the data on their game disc or hdd from a day-one patch, just so people can play together. Again, bullshit.

Also I don't play sports games, so I have no opinion on the franchises mentioned
/End rant that added nothing of value to this thread!

The AVP Hunter Edition sets are pretty spendy for a complete/new copy nowadays.

Really wish I had picked up one from that Newegg sale :cry:. I still managed to swap my regular case for LE steelbook one @ Gamestop, so at least I have that, hehe.

Let us know how the Statue etc is, btw.

[quote name='GBAstar']In no particular order

Bioshock CE
Dead Space CE
Demon's Souls CE
Crysis Nano Edition[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah forgot about most of those. I guess Uncharted 2 is king of the hill, right?

Actually didn't realize Crysis 1 & Dead Space 1 had CE's. Didn't Mirror's Edge have one that came with the bag or something?

[quote name='MSUHitman']Oh yeah forgot about most of those. I guess Uncharted 2 is king of the hill, right?

Actually didn't realize Crysis 1 & Dead Space 1 had CE's. Didn't Mirror's Edge have one that came with the bag or something?[/QUOTE]

^ I think that is actually Crysis 2 nano edition. I think there were retailer specific bonuses for Mirror Edge that are now worth some money; I think one was a steelbook and the other was the bag you are referring to.

Unfortunately most of those are were before I started collecting and the reason they are valuable now is that the print number was so low and that they weren't available at most retailers... and the Fortunate Hunter edition was part of a contest with very few made.

[quote name='GBAstar']^ I think that is actually Crysis 2 nano edition. I think there were retailer specific bonuses for Mirror Edge that are now worth some money; I think one was a steelbook and the other was the bag you are referring to.

Unfortunately most of those are were before I started collecting and the reason they are valuable now is that the print number was so low and that they weren't available at most retailers... and the Fortunate Hunter edition was part of a contest with very few made.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there was only about 100 made of Uncharted 2 CE and the last few times I saw it sell for $1-$2K.

Almost release day. Most of you guys still bailing on it? I was considering it but decided to stick with it. I'd kill myself if I didn't own that sweet box with ryu busting a shoryuken outta there. Really looking forward to finally playing sf tekken and getting those music cds as well. I was going to cancel and just get it later on but there's always a small risk of going OOS. Probably not but I still need it immediately! I can get some of the money back selling the games I own like alphas and hd remix.

I really wanted the OSTs, but I should save the money, so I ended up canceling mine (for now). I may try to grab it later.

[quote name='Slermy']I really wanted the OSTs, but I should save the money, so I ended up canceling mine (for now). I may try to grab it later.[/QUOTE]

same here, i cancelled too. I wanted all the extras (statue, CD's, movies, etc) but the main problem was I already own all those games.

Not only that but Amazon just started collecting tax in California this past Saturday, so the CAG in me did not want to pay an extra $15 for sales tax.

hopefully this set drops in price like how the Catherine Limited preorder box set turned out not to be so "limited" after all. I'd be happy to pick this up for $100 but $165 (with tax factored in) just seems too steep, especially when Capcom is double, triple or even quadruple dipping with some of these games.

I feel like I've already bought Street Fighter 4, three times already!
Capcom doesn't make it easy on us Street Fighter fans.

[quote name='sabin23']same here, i cancelled too. I wanted all the extras (statue, CD's, movies, etc) but the main problem was I already own all those games.

Not only that but Amazon just started collecting tax in California this past Saturday, so the CAG in me did not want to pay an extra $15 for sales tax.

hopefully this set drops in price like how the Catherine Limited preorder box set turned out not to be so "limited" after all. I'd be happy to pick this up for $100 but $165 (with tax factored in) just seems too steep, especially when Capcom is double, triple or even quadruple dipping with some of these games.

I feel like I've already bought Street Fighter 4, three times already!
Capcom doesn't make it easy on us Street Fighter fans.[/QUOTE]

I hear you but since this is limited to only 30,000 units split between the ps3 and 360 versions I'd rather have it now and if it does go down in price the oh well. I'm not really getting this for SfXT or SSF4 AE I have those already but rather for the soundtrack, documentary, the the digital games which I don't have (esp., the alpha series which can be transferred over to my vita). Amazon tax has been with us in NY for a while and its annoying, luckily the personal gold box deal made this purchase more viable.

[quote name='Draknight']I hear you but since this is limited to only 30,000 units split between the ps3 and 360 versions I'd rather have it now and if it does go down in price the oh well. I'm not really getting this for SfXT or SSF4 AE I have those already but rather for the soundtrack, documentary, the the digital games which I don't have (esp., the alpha series which can be transferred over to my vita). Amazon tax has been with us in NY for a while and its annoying, luckily the personal gold box deal made this purchase more viable.[/QUOTE]

As long as it is still available in the capcom store (it is) I wouldn't really worry about it selling out. Every retailer that intially carried it still appears to be carrying it. I know it has a relatively small print size but 30,000 units at $150 a piece for a compliation (versus a new release) is still a lot.

I'm sure it will eventually sell out but I don't see that happening for at least a few weeks

[quote name='GBAstar']In no particular order

Bioshock CE
Dead Space CE
Demon's Souls CE
Crysis Nano Edition[/QUOTE]

I have all but the uncharted 2. Maybe now I can be rich! Nope, still keeping them.

[quote name='testaroo']So glad I cancelled. I just checked Amazon and you can order up to 999 copies.[/QUOTE]

How do you check that? Curious;)

[quote name='yobaburp']Why would you spend $150 clams on something that is a subpar product and mostly just dlc codes?!?[/QUOTE]

How Exactly is this a subpar product?

[quote name='lRolLlLilN']How do you check that? Curious;)[/QUOTE]

Add it to your cart, and then adjust the amount in your cart. Mine shipped today. I'm excited to get it. It's certainly not perfect, but still looks pretty cool!

[quote name='yobaburp']Why would you spend $150 clams on something that is a subpar product and mostly just dlc codes?!?[/QUOTE]

I think you just add as many as you can to that cart. If they don't have that many, it will adjust to the number they do have.

EDIT: Wasn't fast enough.

so its $150 and dont even inlude all street fighter game in colelction.. y not... y rip us off... o i get it its capcom so the extras will be FUTURE DLC SARACSMM

Hmm, after watching the video it still doesn't seem like it'd be worth it. The soundtrack and statue are cool but I'd rather wait for it to be cheaper.

[quote name='1898']so its $150 and dont even inlude all street fighter game in colelction.. y not... y rip us off... o i get it its capcom so the extras will be FUTURE DLC SARACSMM[/QUOTE]

Look this is a great collection for sf fans. Granted its a little expensive and should have been around $100 but nonetheless it's a great collection. It's really a moot point complaining about dlc since well that's the only way to get it. Last I heard these games work fine without the costume packs. Also this game pretty much has the whole collection (the ps3 version anyway) of definitive versions of street fighte 2, sf 3, sf4, xtekken, and the alpha series. That's a whole lot of gaming. Yes sf fans have bought these already but show me where I can find an anthology of street fighter music. The only thing I wished the included was the van damme movie and the sf V series, but they had licensing issues with those. Give credit where credits due, capcom gave fans something awesome. When has any other company celebrated there franchise like this. Nintendo could learn a thing or two from them.

[quote name='Draknight']Look this is a great collection for sf fans. Granted its a little expensive and should have been around $100 but nonetheless it's a great collection. It's really a moot point complaining about dlc since well that's the only way to get it. Last I heard these games work fine without the costume packs. Also this game pretty much has the whole collection (the ps3 version anyway) of definitive versions of street fighte 2, sf 3, sf4, xtekken, and the alpha series. That's a whole lot of gaming. Yes sf fans have bought these already but show me where I can find an anthology of street fighter music. The only thing I wished the included was the van damme movie and the sf V series, but they had licensing issues with those. Give credit where credits due, capcom gave fans something awesome. When has any other company celebrated there franchise like this. Nintendo could learn a thing or two from them.[/QUOTE]

nintendo has been doing ollections ince the nes day... i got duck hunt and mario bros collection... which was unbeatble value back then.... also nintendo so sutper mario all star in snes days and the games were $50 each and it was a whole collection 4 price of 1 game.... capcom never did anything like that... plus who even play street figheter anymore...

I just came back empty handed from GameStop where I preordered this. They apparently only had two come in and they appeared to have been just carelessly tossed into a shipping box at distribution and then sent to the store. I'm not interested in paying $150 for another dented/crushed collector's edition, so I guess that means I won't be getting one. You'd think more care would go into getting expensive collector's sets to their destinations in one piece. :(

[quote name='Draknight']Nintendo could learn a thing or two from them.[/QUOTE]

Mario All Stars was $30. Kirby collection $30-40. Metroid Prime Trilogy.

It's not really that the games are bad. It's the digital version that devalues it.

bread's done
Back