Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Hey CBas92, are you watching Twitter, etc. for more codes?

Everybody, don't forget to PM the OP your codes! (or hunt the 'Net for others...)[/QUOTE]

Can't at the moment since things are getting hectic with my moving to college and all but once I get settled in my dorm tomorrow I'll be able to keep a closer eye on those other sites.

do you guys think each code is already set?

like it doesnt matter where you put the jalapeños, you will always 'lose' if your code is a losing code?

or does it matter where you place the jalapenos?

[quote name='brianyip28']do you guys think each code is already set?

like it doesnt matter where you put the jalapeños, you will always 'lose' if your code is a losing code?

or does it matter where you place the jalapenos?[/QUOTE]

Well considering different people have won and loss while using the same codes, I think the actually game board only has one chance to win a prize on it. So there's only two tiles that will match up that you have to find.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Okay so far I have gotten all 5 codes in the OP to work[/QUOTE]
Yeah it seems like they've ironed out all the errors from yesterday.

How do you "log in" with the e-mail you signed up with yesterday. I don't see the option besides creating a new "account" from entering a different e-mail.

[quote name='Fergitchu']I have not been to a subway in a long time. Do they serve breakfast all day or just until 10am?[/QUOTE]

All Day!

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']How do you "log in" with the e-mail you signed up with yesterday. I don't see the option besides creating a new "account" from entering a different e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Enter the same e-mail and you'll skip the registering and go to the code enter screen.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']How do you "log in" with the e-mail you signed up with yesterday. I don't see the option besides creating a new "account" from entering a different e-mail.[/QUOTE]
If you enter an email address that's already been registered you'll skip the registration form and jump straight to the enter code page.

[quote name='seen']^It says it was a single use code which has been used.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much. So only the Sunchips have multi-use codes.

[quote name='grionn']Nwwrmjmhjn
mza6642b
fl32jgn6
tfdkkvntmf[/QUOTE]

Cup and sandwich codes can only be used once. Would have been great if we could have shared though.

OMG Thanks OP! I can't believe I won LBP2 (regular) on my 2nd play! My First play had the Metal Gear PSP Bundle which I would've rather won since I already have LBP2 CE on preorder. Now just have to wait 8-10 weeks and hope it actually comes.

capturewwz.png

Thanks OP, I'm glad that we can all share the codes! I'll be sure to go to subway sometime soon and get a few codes for you guys!

Good luck everyone!

I matched two prizes and won a copy of Pain, but after I put in my info, it said there was an error and wouldn't let me go back. Anyone else have this problem?

hey for the people that won. what happens after u match 2 of the prizes? i havent won yet. hoping to contribute codes so all us CAG'ers get a piece of the action. i havent been this excited since the forza 2 promo a while back.

so i just won hellboy but dont have anything to watch it on and not really a fan of hellboy might try and sell it for a couple of bucks

i plan on getting breakfast there in the morning so can i only use that code or can anyone or is that only sunchips

i might eat lunch there and get some sunchips and a drink if thats the case

@NickNorman
Didn't have that problem. Did you check your email though? They send you a confirmation email saying you won with confirmation number, etc.

@tahoesnowboarder
For me, it said you won, then brings you to a contact form which you have to fill out (note: you cannot change your name, email, or zip code). After that you get the message which I posted in my previous post. It has a long confirmation number and ask you to print for your records.

Oh shit, I won Pain lol! Don't think I want it though. Most likely will see if I can trade it with someone for somethin' else.

[quote name='D0RC']Thanks op. I just wont LittleBigPlanet 2 Limted Edtion box. I'm not sure if that's the game or just some kind of box lol. Anyone know what the LBP2 Limited Edition box is?[/QUOTE]
It's nothing special, so just send it to me! Lol just kidding. Congrats though! My friend wants to get that pretty badly.

Here is Gamestop's listing for the LBP2 Collector's Edition: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=78573

If you already won, can you still play, since you can basically eat Subway and get more codes everyday until the promotion is over? I'm kinda paranoid playing some more the next day or so, they might void my prize lol.

[quote name='D0RC']If you already won, can you still play, since you can basically eat Subway and get more codes everyday until the promotion is over? I'm kinda paranoid playing some more the next day or so, they might void my prize lol.[/QUOTE]

rules say one prize per person. Take it as you will

[quote name='panasonic']rules say one prize per person. Take it as you will[/QUOTE]
No, official rules say one prize per prize level. There are 3 prize levels, so you can get up to 3 prizes. Lay off of the bong(sorry, had to say it)

[quote name='panasonic']rules say one prize per person. Take it as you will[/QUOTE]Thanks. I guess I'm done. I'll tell my girl, brother, and sister to check it out. Thanks again OP.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']No, official rules say one prize per prize level. There are 3 prize levels, so you can get up to 3 prizes. Lay off of the bong(sorry, had to say it)[/QUOTE]Oh ok, thanks. I have to see which level that LBP2 CE was. I'll read through the rules again too.

[quote name='D0RC']Oh ok, thanks. I have to see which level that LBP2 CE was. I'll read through the rules again too.[/QUOTE]

They are a level 3 prize. The HIGHEST LEVEL. You still have some good prizes available to you though.

LBP2 LE is a level 3 prize

Official Rules: "Once a participant has won a Prize at a given Level, the participant will not be permitted to win another Prize at that Level"

"Once a participant has played the Game, regardless of method or time or date of participation, three (3) times using one of these hereinabove specifically mentioned Codes s/he is eligible to win one (1) Level 3 Prize, one (1) Level 2 Prize; and one (1) Level 1 Prize"

Yup, we can win 1 from each Prize Level

Yeah I was having errors with Firefox. I thought it was adblock that was causing problems, so I turned that off and it still had problems. So I used Safari and everything worked.

bread's done
Back