Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

Please remember to visit your local Subway and share some codes with the OP of this thread. We cannot continue to play unless we have 3 new codes each day.

I will be going to subway today for the explicit reason to get cag more codes today!

Last night I saw two squares for Loco Roco 2 but it said I didn't win wth!

just won loco roco 2 for psp no psp lol

also high velocity bowling and hellboy yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't win nothing. will probably go to subway today. i will take any codes no one wants off their hands i will use them and not trade thanks and hope to get some code for all of us

i got a bag of sunchips today and it was the same code as the first one in OPs list also got a drink but when i gave it to a friend it said it had been used

as for my biscuit he said they didnt have the codes on them but they might in the next shipment

also i won pain looked at a video and it didnt look that fun doubt might sell it with hellboy

[quote name='Lord Humongous']On one play I scored LBP2 on 2!!!!!

but then I realized that one was just LBP2 and the other was LBP2 Collector's

Oh well![/QUOTE]

That sucks, Happend to me yesterday, I was so disappointed.

Well, after creating about 10 new e-mails for this thing, I've decided to take a break for today.

I've won High Velocity Bowling, the Uncharted Siege Pack, and a Men in Black movie download.

If anyone wants to trade for any or all of these, preferably for 360 points or games since I don't have a ps3, I'd love to do so.

I won the ModNation racer game, but the site had an error when I entered my redemption info.

For the other winners, did they send you an email when you won? I don't know if I need to contact support or not on this.

[quote name='panasonic']How many times did some of you guys play and win? Only 3 times?[/QUOTE]

Just use a different e-mail address (or two, or twenty) to play again with the same codes.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']Got an extra Siege Expansion to whoever wants it, first response I'll PM![/QUOTE]

I'll take it Sharkey, thanks man!

If I get any codes I can't use/don't want, I'll do the same thing.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I'll take it Sharkey, thanks man!

If I get any codes I can't use/don't want, I'll do the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Message sent, enjoy!:D

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Well, after creating about 10 new e-mails for this thing, I've decided to take a break for today.

I've won High Velocity Bowling, the Uncharted Siege Pack, and a Men in Black movie download.

If anyone wants to trade for any or all of these, preferably for 360 points or games since I don't have a ps3, I'd love to do so.[/QUOTE]

Shame on you. :cry:

I won Clash of the Titans rental, PAIN, and a copy of LBP2. I stopped trying after winning an actual prize ;)

But good luck to all. It might be rigged, but I won all 3 of those last night within the span of an hour. I must have just got lucky.

[quote name='panasonic']Is this really a chance game or they randomly tell you if you won? Like is it worth it to try patterns?[/QUOTE]

Like most Puzzle, Choice, Scratch-off online games you are "pre-determined" to win. Most prizes are set to a specific time - meaning you have to do your puzzle, choice, scratch-off, etc at the right time.

So, I don't think it matters where you put your jalapeños...but it's a hell of a lot more fun if you play along...

CAG really needs a fucking wiki, i don't know why the hell they don't when there are threads like these.

i found two more free play links and codes:

third free play link (subway.com)
http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/fren...8czc5n&rdr=PartnerSites:FFF:Subwaycom:W6:2010
third link code dj7x8czc5n

fourth free play link (facebook.com)
http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/fren...rtnerSites:FFF:Facebook:WhatsFreshTab:W6:2010
fourth link code fhq356w2sx

the banners show 'YOU HAVE 1 FREE GAME PLAY!'.

the codes can be used without needing to click the links.

on the official subway twitter page they said 'There are 5 different codes on the SunChips bags.' these 5 are already listed in the OP (codes with 8 characters).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='reininop']did you get an email saying you won as well?[/QUOTE]

I won using a throwaway email so I hope that isnt required. I screencapped my verification code, though. lol

[quote name='nnthomas']I won using a throwaway email so I hope that isnt required. I screencapped my verification code, though. lol[/QUOTE]

yes, i got a confirmation email saying i won

someone post instructions on how to win! i ate like 10 sandwiches already and used drink codes and nothing. i'm disappointed. i won nothingggg

has anyone tried winning with the mobile site? must have entered many times on both sites and i havent wont anything, not even a digital download code

[quote name='D0RC']When you win those PSN redeemable codes, do they email it to you right away?[/QUOTE]

The code will pop up on the screen, and you'll get an e-mail immediately

[quote name='brianyip28']yes, i got a confirmation email saying i won[/QUOTE]

Is that all it says? If I filled in my address for the game, I should be good to go then.

[quote name='o_O']The code will pop up on the screen, and you'll get an e-mail immediately[/QUOTE]Nice, time to play level 1 and 2.

First of all, thank you CAG for giving me all these playable codes.

Sadly I have not won anything. I am using 7 different emails each with 3 plays a day. so that is 21 plays a day x 3 days = numerous fails. I feel as if my life is cursed if I have not won even a rental this many times. But as they say, "There is always tomorrow"

[quote name='nnthomas']I won using a throwaway email so I hope that isnt required. I screencapped my verification code, though. lol[/QUOTE]

I'm going to be pissed if the site error cost me Modnation. I haven't received any email saying I've won anything. I contacted support but haven't heard back from them either.

i would love to win a copy of Pain, or well seriously anything i've tried with 5 different email addresses and nothing....any one got any kind of strategy for it?

bread's done
Back