Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

Well like I said in the other forum,

Yesterday I only used codes for Level 1 prizes to try and win bowling/pain - Bupkiss.
Now I used the level 2 and 3 upgrade and 2nd code I won PAIN!

So IMO, upgrade to 3 a.s.a.p. and just pray. Also, 12:17 am is awesome. I'd recommend 12:30 -4:30 maybe it's a East Coast Server or some bs. But that is good luck right there. XD

Edit : O and thanks CheapyD for brining it back. Peeps will be good promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISOoNACCdp8&feature=related - Speaking of PEEPS

start of the week i won

PAIN! tho didnt want the game so never used the code so if anyone have
high velocity bowling code i would trade u a pain code for it

only thing i won was a Clash of the Titans Rental, i' be more than happy to trade it for something....all i wanted was Pain or Patapon 2.....

I got a code for PAIN will trade for a UC2 DLC Code. PM me if you have that code and i'll give you a code for pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Clown069']only thing i won was a Clash of the Titans Rental, i' be more than happy to trade it for something....all i wanted was Pain or Patapon 2.....[/QUOTE]

So turns out i never got an email with the code....so i won nothing.

[quote name='AXV1']I got the Uncharted DLC and I thought I had won LBP2 but one of them said collector's edition...it made me :([/QUOTE]

had the same thing happen to me lol
Thanks CheapyD for the resurrection...

[quote name='killer9']got loco roco 2 for psp any one wanna trade for pain?[/QUOTE]

Dang I actually want that game for PSP... either that or Patapon. Cant seem to win a level 1 prize for some reason =/

If you cant find someone to trade with I'd happily take it off your hands. :lol:

[quote name='retardotron']thx guys, tried 3 bottom codes, won High Velocity Bowling. Also aiming for Uncharted DLC and Patapon.[/QUOTE]

I pmd you for a trade

Please don't litter this thread with trader requests for codes, prizes and the like.

Someone can go make a thread in the Trading Forum and once done, myself or any other mod can move it into the Master Trade List forum and everyone can go trade whatever to their heart's content there.

Went to Subway the other day, those chips are horrible IMO and the sandwich was blah, I feel like I wasted 6 bucks oh well didn't win anything from the codes either someone actually stole the one off my bag of chips since it didn't work on the site.

you know **** I never even thought to do a Screen Cap of where I put the peppers for PAIN. I was just so excited you know? Maybe people that win a prize take a screen cap and see if any better win percentage.

if its predetermined does that mean chances could be worse or better depending on the time played? kinda like the coke and rock band song contest a while back?

[quote name='vic_x51']if its predetermined does that mean chances could be worse or better depending on the time played? kinda like the coke and rock band song contest a while back?[/QUOTE]

exactly!!! I won quite a bit this morning around 6am :D

What is generally the best time to play this? Keep seeing 12:30 AM EST til 4:30 AM but im still seeing people winning stuff after those times. Just curious

I would definitely guess 12 am est. Seems to me that's what everyone is cheering. End of the day of course all the codes are gone, because no way a prize every minute.

[quote name='AXV1']I got the Uncharted DLC and I thought I had won LBP2 but one of them said collector's edition...it made me :([/QUOTE]
Dude same here. I was very sad faced.

i won a copy of Modnation Racers yesterday

i'm assuming you can still play and win more?

and in case anyone is wondering i won around 9:30am est

[quote name='Gimpster']i won a copy of Modnation Racers yesterday

i'm assuming you can still play and win more?[/QUOTE]

yeah you can win one from each level

thegreatpyramidofwinner.png

This is the chili setup I do every time. I know the setup doesn't matter, but I like how it looks. I've won a level 1 prize and a level 2 prize with this.

bread's done
Back