Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

I've gone through 3 emails each day and nothing but losses or errors. The errors have stopped though, so it is all losses now =(

I wanted to grab that LBP2 LE or the Uncharted LE to give to my friend for his birthday in just over 4 months.

you are a great friend if you're giving him a Uncharted 2 LE. You know there's only like 100 of those made ever, right? potentially worth thousands.

[quote name='Wario64']you are a great friend if you're giving him a Uncharted 2 LE. You know there's only like 100 of those made ever, right? potentially worth thousands.[/QUOTE]

They sell between $1,500 and $2,500.

[quote name='Wario64']you are a great friend if you're giving him a Uncharted 2 LE. You know there's only like 100 of those made ever, right? potentially worth thousands.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he wants it and I don't have a PS3. Besides, I don't actually have one to give lol

Also, it's a favor goldmine =P

On the one hand, I'd be very tempted to sell it... and probably would... but I would also be tempted to open it for the dagger too.

Sell it and buy a PS3 for yourself. worth more than any favors he'd give you, unless those favors are sexual in nature and you float that way.

[quote name='missyts1']Mine was for Patapon 2, but I don't have a PSP so I didn't continue when redeeming.[/QUOTE]

May I have it? I'm longing to play the 2nd Patapon :D

I tried going to the kiosk at Grand Central Station but the woman looked at me like I was crazy thinking this would get me free rides on the 4 train to Yankee Stadium.

[quote name='Ghostdeini']I won a UC2 DLC but I already have it...anyone wanna trade?[/QUOTE]

ill take off your hands for free ;)

if you just made an account, entering 3 codes allows you to win prizes from any level. 1 code means only level 1, 2 codes means only level 1 and 2, etc. so after entering 3 codes, the next time you enter codes you can win from any prize level.

this is the only site that keeps deleting anything about the subway contest, even when there's no cheating mentioned, fucking pathetic. please point out how the fuck this post is about cheating, when even subway has said on their twitter page to share codes with others to win: http://twitter.com/subwayfreshbuzz/status/21497264394

Contest link: http://frenzy.subwayfreshbuzz.com/
Official Rules: http://frenzy.subwayfreshbuzz.com/rules.htm
Prize list: http://frenzy.subwayfreshbuzz.com/prizes.htm

verified working multi-use codes to date (they can be used once per account or number):

sunchips (they increase the price level and can be texted)
FL32JGN6
D5E6AT3P
A27VRZ68
JT472CT9
MZA6642B

sticker (they increase the price level and can be texted)
RTNCBDSBBN
TVGRKZMRGC
LDHLMBVNCS
BXCWCHNWGJ
TNRGZHGMHT
NRJCMKVWQX

twitter (they don't increase the price level and can be texted)
A33337CPTL
A333TFPRMN
A33337TR9B
A6333WMRRP

facebook (they don't increase the price level and can be texted)
A3333PLR74
A33343R9RF

usa today (it doesn't increase the price level and can be texted)
ZSXTSQLHRS

playstation (it doesn't increase the price level and can be texted)
FIERYFOOTLONG

manolith (it doesn't increase the price level and can be texted)
A3436RRKX3

free play link (they don't increase the prize level and can't be texted)
E5FBZB8C6C
AECM4478T4
DJ7X8CZC5N
FHQ356W2SX

all codes to date aren't case sensitive online or texted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was the other thread deleted because of code sharing, or the multiple people constantly talking about using XX emails?

the other thread was probably deleted because of people talking about multiple emails. my thread had the exact same content you see in the OP here and got deleted, wtf. i think it's a joke that instead of deleting the offending posts, they just deleted that whole thread. the mods seem to be lazy or not care to see how it's professionally done on other sites. CheapyD really needs to review how moderation is done here.

subwaywin.jpg

I WON, yesssss!

I don't quite understand how to play this game. You drag peppers to squares and it says if you match any 2 prizes you win that prize. As near as I could tell, I matched a game download in 2 different games but it said I didn't win. What do they mean by matching then?

Oh looks like there's little game titles on the bottom I can't read fast enough. That must be the difference...

[quote name='FadeToOne']I don't quite understand how to play this game. You drag peppers to squares and it says if you match any 2 prizes you win that prize. As near as I could tell, I matched a game download in 2 different games but it said I didn't win. What do they mean by matching then?[/QUOTE]

Where are you playing that game at? I only get the page that I enter the codes in.

That game is after the code entering page.
And, from what I understand, the game is predetermined. Many have said it doesn't even matter where you put the peppers, if you play at or as close to the predetermined time something is supposed to be won, you'll win.

thanks CheapyD.

CBas92, can you update your OP with the codes and info to date from here please thanks:
[quote name='time2play']click the >[/QUOTE]

anybody winning. still havent won anything yet. does the level 1,2 or 3 affect your changes? what about the placement of the jalapenos?

i really wish i could win something. oh well.

bread's done
Back