Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

Haha, I figured I'd try the free play in Firefox instead of IE and it worked.. and I ended up winning Little Big Planet 2. Worth the errors I guess! Thanks OP. :)

r031ar.jpg

Whoa, no way. This is a whole PSP pack, comes with the game console, the camera, game, voucher, and 1 GB mem card.

Seems to good to be true, if I do receive this, I'll be really happy. Biggest thing I've ever won in a contest!

Either way, thanks OP! :)

OP, R1V3R5 found code A27VRZ68.
the code E5FBZB8C6C is invalid. the rest of the codes have 8 characters too.
the second free play link is invalid.
if you entered 3 codes for a day, you can't do a free play.

[quote name='time2play']OP, R1V3R5 found code A27VRZ68.
the code E5FBZB8C6C is invalid. the rest of the codes have 8 characters too.
the second free play link is invalid.
if you entered 3 codes for a day, you can't do a free play.[/QUOTE]

The C6C code worked for me.

actually, i figured out how the first and second free play links work.
the first link contains the code aecm4478t4
the second link contains the code e5fbzb8c6c
i meant to say the code e5fbzb8c6c is invalid for entering by text messaging.

Last edited by a moderator:
i won a psp peacewalker pack but when i entered my address it gave me an error. what can i do? i didnt take a screen shot either. =(((

[quote name='time2play']actually, i figured out how the first and second free play links work.
the first link contains the code aecm4478t4
the second link contains the code e5fbzb8c6c
i meant to say the code e5fbzb8c6c is invalid for entering by text messaging.[/QUOTE]

K thanks, I'll update that into the post. Also I had already put the A27VRZ68 code before RIVER5 posted it.

[quote name='spree']i won a psp peacewalker pack but when i entered my address it gave me an error. what can i do? i didnt take a screen shot either. =((([/QUOTE]

Send them an email or contact them on twitter with the email address you entered on. I'm pretty sure if you hit submit with your information entered then they know you won, but it doesn't hurt to ask them. Congratulations.

[quote name='time2play']i meant to say the code e5fbzb8c6c is invalid for entering by text messaging.[/QUOTE]

the same would apply for the first free play link code aecm4478t4 too.

first free play link (email)
http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/fren...=aecm4478t4&rdr=Email:FFF_W6a:FFFUnit:W6:2010

second free play link (playstation.com)
http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/fren...medium=banners&utm_campaign=w6&cid=e5fbzb8c6c

the banners show 'YOU HAVE 1 FREE GAME PLAY!'

the codes can be used without needing to click the links.

[quote name='Markew001']Anyone else have 2+ matches in the game and have it tell you you didn't win anything? Am I reading this wrong?[/QUOTE]

Some things look alike. Each movie/downloadable game has it's own image that is only slightly different from the other ones. LBP2 and Gran Turismo both have collectors editions which are slightly different pictures, there is one for the Move and one for the PS3 & Move bundle. It gets your hopes up when you see an almost match.

[quote name='ohram']Some things look alike. Each movie/downloadable game has it's own image that is only slightly different from the other ones. LBP2 and Gran Turismo both have collectors editions which are slightly different pictures, there is one for the Move and one for the PS3 & Move bundle. It gets your hopes up when you see an almost match.[/QUOTE]
This.

On two separate occasions I received a PSN movie rental, and a PSN movie rental specifically for Men in Black. They looked almost identical.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']This.

On two separate occasions I received a PSN movie rental, and a PSN movie rental specifically for Men in Black. They looked almost identical.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay, this must be what happened to me. Although I swear I had 3 identical movie rentals in one go. Anyway, it doesn't seem to stay on the screen for very long before flashing to "you lose" so I couldn't really get a good look at any of them.

*EDIT* Also - they must be giving away a TON of stuff if so many people have already won and this is going on for two straight months...

[quote name='Markew001']Oh okay, this must be what happened to me. Although I swear I had 3 identical movie rentals in one go. Anyway, it doesn't seem to stay on the screen for very long before flashing to "you lose" so I couldn't really get a good look at any of them.

*EDIT* Also - they must be giving away a TON of stuff if so many people have already won and this is going on for two straight months...[/QUOTE]

Might have been a general movie rental and 2 different specific rentals, or maybe they just cheated you out of a movie rental? Not really sure. I'd probably go with the former though.

As for the prizes, the official rules has each prize listed by price and how many they are giving away. 50,000 movie rentals >_>

I have a sneaking suspicion that every time I "win" I get the error message. Oh well, I'll keep trying. Thanks, OP.

EDIT: UGH. I'm almost positive that's what it is. This time, I saw the background scroll up and then it gave me an error message.

[quote name='Markew001']Oh okay, this must be what happened to me. Although I swear I had 3 identical movie rentals in one go. Anyway, it doesn't seem to stay on the screen for very long before flashing to "you lose" so I couldn't really get a good look at any of them.

*EDIT* Also - they must be giving away a TON of stuff if so many people have already won and this is going on for two straight months...[/QUOTE]

They're giving away like over 7000 PS3 games (LBP2, GT5, Modnation). Check out the rules for specific number of prizes.

I WON LITTLE BIG PLANET 2 THE GAME!!! :D:D:D
i hadnt won anything not even a movie rental or a tote bag, but then i hit the jackpot!!

have any of te other winners recieved their "validation code" in their email, cause i didnt print out my page that had that info on it (cause it says they would also be emailing it to me) but i still havnt got the email.....feelin a bit worried here

Are you guys winning multiple times on multiple accounts? I'm curious if you can reap maximum rewards from this, or is it just a one time only deal.

I won a copy of LocoRoco 2!
but sadly I don't have a PSP, anyone wanna trade codes? anything for PS3, I up for it :D

Oh yea, thanks OP :D

I won the Hellboy rental first time trying. However I have the movie so RF6C-PPBQ-4T93 .

Just wondering from the winners, since there seem to be alot, how did you place your chiles? All on one side, all on the top? In a pattern, or just totally random? Us other folks who haven't won yet might like some insight on how you winners won. Thanx.

it doesn't matter, it's random who wins. from the rules:

In order for your Game Play to be a potentially winning Game Play, it must have occurred either at the exact randomly predetermined winning time as determined by PrizeLogic, or if no Game Play has occurred at that exact time, it must be the Game Play that occurred at the closest time following the randomly predetermined winning time.

I think it's awesome that Sony did this, just won count em 2 Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion Add-on Packs for PS3 Sadly I already own the Pack so it's useless to me.

If anyone is up for a trade I guess just ask.

Thanks for the codes OP ;)

EDIT:
[quote name='finsfan0210']Won a free rental of Hellboy. Won't use it though. Doubt anyone would want to trade for the Uncharted 2 Siege pack[/QUOTE]

I've got 2 so what the hell I'll give you one free man, I know from experience this subway game can be a real pain... ;)

I've already pm'ed the code let me know if it works. Anyone else interested in the 2nd one feel free to PM me or ask on the thread so we can setup a trade. :)

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Bah! I also won pain. I wanted something that was tangible. Ah well. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Are you going to keep that? I've been trying to win PAIN. I have a Patapon 2 code for trade if you want it...

[quote name='NexT2010']How do you play for level 3 prizes? I can't figure that out... Help please. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Read the rules. You get to play for Tier 3 prizes once you have played 3 codes. From then on you always will be eligible for Tier 1, 2 and 3 prizes.

bread's done
Back