Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo codes

Your signature makes me cringe each time I see "your"

edit: the joker one. if you're* happy and you know it

second edit: I traded a shiny 5iv heracross with heracronite yesterday for a code but it was already used when my nephew tried to redeem in the morning :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have three codes, the first three people that quotes this and say what their favorite game is will get a code.

Edit: gone, hope you guys enjoy it.

Next post with a cool Link/Zelda avatar gets a code!

(Way overdue for a new one =P~ )

I've two more codes my friends didn't want/need. Please post here once you've used them so everyone else knows. :)

A05V836B04RH68T0 A05VC8D40P7F6H2N

I've already gotten three PMs saying these codes are used and not a single one of you guys replied to the thread to say you grabbed one. This is the kind of behavior that makes us not want to share things on here. :(

In the future, guys, please be courteous to your fellow CAGs and let everyone know when you use a code.

I've already gotten three PMs saying these codes are used and not a single one of you guys replied to the thread to say you grabbed one. This is the kind of behavior that makes us not want to share things on here. :(

In the future, guys, please be courteous to your fellow CAGs and let everyone know when you use a code.
Don't publicly share something on here and expect it not to be lurked. There's more lurkers than registered users who view this thread and they don't give a shit about the community. Make someone PM you for it next time.

If anyone has a code left, I'd really love to play this demo.  If not, its cool, but I'm chomping at the bit for this game, just like everyone else!  Please PM if you decide to be my benefactor!

the first three people to tell me their favorite ice cream flavor and the name of the last song they listened to will get a code. I only have three. goodbye inbox.

Don't publicly share something on here and expect it not to be lurked. There's more lurkers than registered users who view this thread and they don't give a shit about the community. Make someone PM you for it next time.
Woah, I better log in then. I don't want to get jumped in the alleyway out back.

I have two codes.  PM me if interested.  Would take anything donations for the code, but not necessary.

Found some to share:

a05vbjrm18jmq7bl, a05v39e32x6xw2j7, a05v7ekt0l0mp3b0, A05uw46m1cu5b16a

I have one more, but I don't remember if it was used...1st to quote this and wants to try, gets it.

bread's done
Back