Super Smash Gimmick: Back to Training (Week 6 Forever: Suko vs. Arikado vs. Evergoo)

[quote name='dyeknom']I still think the pink power ranger is way hot... even after these years... she's on Flashpoint right now... Though... I'd want to call her the pink power ranger, weird... I know.[/quote]

I feel the same way. :drool:

5 spots left before the Tourney of Suicides begins. :bouncy:

EDIT: Strell, it was Hero's responsibility to send out the PMs but since you're whining and wailing like a baby, I'll forward you the message. Cry again next time, and I'll put you in the corner. :nottalking:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll play... as long as you guys don't ban my favorite character ever
yeah,
seriously
no
just kidding
feel free to ban my use of
ice climbers
do they count as two bans, or one?

burning question in that spoiler.

I'm in this bitch. Where was my PM invite? Damned goo. After all the trouble I went through making that gif of your smarmy smarm, which Hero then stole and put in this thread already.

But I let it pass because I pwned his Fox with Gannondorf the other night.

Depending on how long it takes to acquire more CAGs, I might accept only 2 more instead of 5.

By the way, schedules have already been created. All I can say is that there are lots of high profile matches thanks to the RNG I used. :lol:

You better start soliciting players left and right. I'm just the pm guy. I'm back from gambling and I have money in the bank. :cool: I don't know how I missed Strell. I figured he would show up sooner or later.

Edit #1: Where is fallmoon?

fuck 27; we're doin' 24. I need 1 more spot filled!

FallMoon, Mr. Beef, Zitanix, AmigoOne, KhaosX: any takers?

EDIT: Fullmoon? :rofl: Haro, you're so funny with your Engrish.

[quote name='Mad D']yes[/quote]
What does that yes mean? I think it means yes, you want more goo singstar videos.

Sorry sippycupz, you are #25 and barely missed the cut. If someone ends up dropping out, you'll definitely be first in line for replacements. Besides, I hate Tommy the Green Ranger.
I don't hate you, though. :grouphug:

We have our 24! Schedules can be found in post #2. :D

Goo forgot to mention that the winner gets to play you, Fallmoon.

You're like the secret boss at the end of the game.

Also, I got stuck with JoeMama and Mai-packets-don't-go-fast-from-Canadaland-yume? I can't beat his router of doom attack.

FallMoon: You still have a chance to sign up if we get one more (total of 27).

But that will mean I have to re-arrange everything for your damn tardiness!
Which I don't mind. :p

Wow, re-arrange EVERYTHING?!?! I'd hope that wouldn't be too hard. We'll see if another person signs up. Then you can take days and days to rearrange everything. No, but really, that's nice of you!

[quote name='FallMoon']Wow, re-arrange EVERYTHING?!?! I'd hope that wouldn't be too hard. We'll see if another person signs up. Then you can take days and days to rearrange everything. No, but really, that's nice of you![/QUOTE]

It would take at most 10 minutes. :p

I originally created a schedule for 27 before I did it for 24. Besides, 24 was much harder to organize since 8 players per division is not a multiple for a 3-week rotation.

[quote name='evergoo']Sorry sippycupz, you are #25 and barely missed the cut. If someone ends up dropping out, you'll definitely be first in line for replacements. Besides, I hate Tommy the Green Ranger.
I don't hate you, though. :grouphug:
[/quote]
You are now my mortal enemy

I completely forgot but please make sure to register all the CAG Smash Tourney newcomers below. I'm sure they want to practice before the season begins. ;)

Rocky435/Rocky (0216-0452-5523)
danjris/DANGR (3952-6723-8500)
Gden/Gden (4554-5668-4458)
steven21/??? (1977-1437-1347)

I've messaged FallMoon about taking my spot, I'm going to be pretty busy that week and this lands on the same day as the SFIV tournament. That being said, if she doesn't want to take my place I'll make it, I don't want to be flaky since that is the only record I have (well and my winless record). :lol:

If you do leave yukine, just remember that you're an invaluable asset to CAG's Smash scene.

You're the man who boosts our self-esteem and without that, some of us would have no hope to live. :whistle2:(

Btw, I'm drastically improving in characters I don't main in.

Here you go Yukine, now you is 'BRAWLIN!'

megamadd.gif

the process

Also Beef, here is a smaller version of your signature. I see you posting and it is huge.

maddgotbeef.gif

I guess I should stop drawing and start practicing, been a few months.

[quote name='evergoo']If you do leave yukine, just remember that you're an invaluable asset to CAG's Smash scene.

You're the man who boosts our self-esteem and without that, some of us would have no hope to live. :whistle2:(

Btw, I'm drastically improving in characters I don't main in.[/quote]
That means a lot to me, thanks goo.

...wait a minute.

Yukine, don't believe a word Evergoo says. He just wants you to leave and not feel bad. Trust me. I'll just step in there and take your place!

[quote name='FallMoon']Yukine, don't believe a word Evergoo says. He just wants you to leave and not feel bad. Trust me. I'll just step in there and take your place![/quote]
That is fine, it works out in the end because you really wanted to be in the tournament and I'm going to be pretty busy that week. As long as evergoo is fine with this switcheroo, I just know how much it means to him for us to fight in a tournament setting.

[quote name='suko_32']So when we're banning, do people like Zelda/Shiek count as one person or two?[/quote]
Zelda/Shiek are a package deals. You get two for the price of one. If you ban Zelda then Shiek is banned as well or vice versa. This also applies to pokemon trainer except you get three for the price of one.

OPs are now updated to reflect the substitution between FallMoon and Yukine.

If my comments ever sound offensive, just remember folks...you have a bunch of embarassing videos and Strell's gif as ammunition. :twoguns: Besides, I can't help but joke around. :bouncy:

Great job on the sig Mad D. I love Astro Boy!

EDIT: Yukine, you just made my division and schedule much harder. You bastard. :lol:

I motion that all contestants need to submit photos of themselves adorned with nothing but what their division entails. Where it is placed is up to each person.

'Course then we'd have to call my division Virtual Man. Or, Digital Stallion. Whichever you prefer.

WTF?! :lol:

I need your real face Strell. That asian Mario won't do!

And yukine, I will add you in the logo...in a funny way.

bread's done
Back