Super Smash Gimmick: Back to Training (Week 6 Forever: Suko vs. Arikado vs. Evergoo)

Gden made a room. We're waiting for dyeknom to join so we could get this show on the road.

Edit #1: I don't think I will ever know what dyeknom's third ban is.

Edit #2: I wished everyone used aim so I could IM people.

Edit #3: Gden, I'm picking smashville for the 1st stage since you didn't specify which stage you wanted.

I gave him his third ban I forget what it was, and I don't really care about my room. Sorry didn't mean to double post. Hero where are you we're waiting on you

Last edited by a moderator:
@ smashville Hero(Snake)D Mnkyd D(Marth) Gden(Pit)
@ Smashville Hero( Lucario) d mnkd(Pikachu)d Gden(kirby)
3rd Match is missing: smashball showed up Then mnkyd turn MIA

@ battlefield Hero (Olimar) d Gden (Peach) d. Mnkyd (forfeited)
Gden's Ban: Toon Link, Pikachu, Zelda
Dyeknom's Ban: Game & Watch, Wolf & ?
Hero's Ban: Pit, Falco, Luigi

[quote name='hero101']Hero(Pit)D Mnkyd D(Marf Gden(Pit)
Hero( lucario) d mnkd(pika)d Gden(kirby)

3rd Match is missing: smashball showed up[/quote]

That lag is unbearable, you two fight it out and put me third. No fun with 2 seconds delay in moves, 6 seconds for a 3 second count down.

Gden, no items man and it is smashville stage (my pick) :roll:

I gave up; it is battlefield stage then...OH well..

I just want to make a little comment:

If you want less lag, consider not choosing Final Destination. I like that stage but geez is it ridiculous at times. :roll:

Strell, I PM'd you with my bans and my free times. :) :) :) Also, I choose JUNGLE JAPES! as my stage (I know in my PM I said I didn't care, but I changed my mind). Fun stuff!

Let me know when you get a hold of sippycupz.

Joe miraculously reappeared.

Joe bans for Strell: Bowser, Marth, Kirby
Strell bans for sippy: Metaknight, Pit, Star Wolf
Sippy bans for Joe: "Roy, Pichu, and Mewtwo"

Joe has picked Jungle Japes as his stage.
Strell has picked Smashville as his stage.
Sippy has picked ______ as his stage.

Sippy and Joe, what are good times for you? Anything works for me at any time really, though after 10PM Central is best.

Sippy I need you to pick real people to ban for JoeB and a stage to play on. I wish I could tell you which character to ban for Joe - there's at least one I'd love to see gone.

You should do another tourney set up just like this, but make the bans apply to all three people.

9 characters banned across the board. That might be fun.

[quote name='Strell']

Joe bans for Strell: Bowser, Marth, Kirby
Strell bans for sippy: Metaknight, Pit, Star Wolf
Sippy bans for Joe: Mr. Game&Watch, King Dedede, Ike

Joe has picked Jungle Japes as his stage.
Strell has picked Smashville as his stage.
Sippy has picked Mario Circuit as his stage.

[/quote]

I am available at these times (EST):
Thursday: anytime that is not 8pm-9:30pm
Friday: anytime after 5pm
Saturday: anytime after high noon
Sunday: anytime after high noon
Funday: !

U-Pick :cool:

YESSSSSSS!!!

Just so you guys know, I'm going straight up Mario* this tourney. Show you guys who's a Boss**!

I'm available Friday, Saturday, or Sunday after 5PM Central Time.

So, let's try for Friday at 10:30 PM Central time?

*don't ban Mario. He's the heart/whore of Nintendo!
**double meaning intended

Foo and Dastly, I PM'd you guys again to remind you about our date tonight.

Don't leave this Pretty in Pink hangin'!

EDIT: I finally inputted everyone's FCs from the OP. I can't believe I never registered wjhard63 and Foo228's before. They were from the last tourney, too!

Results:
Week 1
Rocky435, Danjris, Daisydog

@ Pictochat, Daisydog (Kirby) d. Danjris (Pikachu) d. Rocky435 (Lucas)
@ Final Destination, Rocky435 (Game&Watch) d. Daisydog (Marth) d. Danjris (Wario)
@ Smashville, Daisydog (Lucas) d. Rocky435 (Dedede) d. Danjris (Ike)

Rocky435's ban: Ike, Lucario, & Pikachu
Danjris's Ban: R.O.B., Marth, & Peach
Daisydog's ban: Link, Toon Link, & Zelda

Good games :applause:

I am back to normal, mostly, I think.

Took a valium tablet before the surgery. Thought why isn't this working and then I started to walk towards the walls of the hallway. Still didn't like the needle being jammed in to my arm and the fact that I had to wait to fall a sleep by IV and not gas. I think I was more nervous because of how much they were over prepping this oral surgery, last time for the opposite side I was awake but numb while sliced and yanked at my jaw. I wasn't even allowed to eat or drink even water the night or morning of. They put EKG stickers on me then put the IV (valium drip) into my arm. I asked how long will this take for me to _____________.

The next thing I remember was walking into my grandma's car, then the next thing after that I remember I was at her house so she could monitor me. Lucky for me I don't swell or bruise so my face is back to normal. The pain killers they gave me are so strong they keep knocking me out and when they don't do that I feel nauseous. I think I'll go without them today despite having pulsating and bloody sockets.

I still need to call back a friend who I left a doped up message on their phone that remember making because I thought it would be funny, only to get back a message saying "what?."

Hope by this weekend I won't feel as slow to react to things.

Ahh the good ole, post wisdom teeth removal stories...

My finance's best friend thought she was overheating and began to strip.... In the parking lot, I hear it was quite the undertaking to get her into the car.

[quote name='foltzie']
My finance's best friend thought she was overheating and began to strip.... In the parking lot, I hear it was quite the undertaking to get her into the car.[/QUOTE]

I had 50 minutes of missing memory I hope random phone calls was the worst out of it.

[quote name='evergoo']
2. Rig, BlueLobstah, Jack: One of the closest matches of the season, these CAG veterans should know each other's mains by heart. Expect some good character bans along with unpredictable endings!
[/quote]

I'm not actually to sure which characters Rig is best with. Can anyone give suggestions of who I should ban?

Re: Surgery

After I got my wisdom teeth out, I apparently started trying to scare people by acting like a zombie. I got trucked home and started sluggishly walking around. It is also reported that I was smiling and laughing while trying to do this, as I feebly mock-attacked random people in my house.

That must have been hilarious to see.

RE: Wisdom Teeth Removal
I don't remember getting my wisdom teeth removed being all that crazy. I just took a few shots in the gums, they yanked out my teeth, and I was bleeding like crazy. The thing that sucked the most was the aftermath: being limited to soft, mushy foods. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Jack']I'm not actually to sure which characters Rig is best with. Can anyone give suggestions of who I should ban?[/QUOTE]

You should probably ask Blue but I remember Rig being good at Kirby and Pikachu. Check out the previous tourneys for his tendencies. ;)

Ok, something just came up and now I might not be able to play tonight.

I keep sending PMs to sippy and Joe but they aren't responding that frequently.

If you guys read this, please respond in here. Can we delay it until 11 CST tonight or until tomorrow entirely?

Ok I'm going to try and get on now. Joe I should still have you in my list, and I'm going to add sippy.

Hopefully within the next 15 minutes, I'll be on.

Ok. Joe and I are online. Looking for sippy when he arrives (I've got his FC entered).

We are to play the following stages, in this order:
Jungle Japes
Smashville
Mario Circuit

sippy: Strell and I are in a room. Join when you get online!

EDIT: Ugh, that lag was awful. I'm pretty sure it's my fault, too. :(

lol. In what were likely the laggiest games ever:

@ Jungle Japes: sippycupz (Pikachu) d. JoeB1223 (Mario) d. Strell (Pikachu)
@ Smashville: Strell (Ike) d. JoeB1223 (DA BOSS) d. sippycupz (Wario)
@ MK Circuit: JoeB1223 (DA M-EFFIN BOSS) d. Strell (Donkey Kong) d. sippycupz (Lucario)

I don't know how, exactly, I won the third match, and both Strell and I were JUNGLE JAPED in the first. Clap-traps are funny.

Actually, we're still playing on my screen. The packets are slowly popping in. So Joe won the last match? I didn't know until just now. When I read it. Now.

Well, in my alternate dimension Lucario killed Mario then was confused as to why nobody was fighting so he started humping Donkey Kong

bread's done
Back