Super Smash Gimmick: Back to Training (Week 6 Forever: Suko vs. Arikado vs. Evergoo)

[quote name='evergoo']@ Yoshi's Island, evergoo (Pikachu) d. dastly75 (Wario) d. foo228 (Mr. Game & Watch)
@ Jungle Japes, evergoo (Meta Knight) d. dastly75 (Jigglypuff) d. foo228 (Diddy Kong)
@ Smashville, evergoo (Diddy Kong) d. dastly75 (Link) d. foo228 (Zelda)

Foo228's bans: Pikachu, Lucas, Marth
dastly75's bans: Toon Link, Mr. Game & Watch, Lucario
evergoo's bans: R.O.B., Snake, Olimar

GGs y'all. The first match was very close. Here are some of the memorable moments:

Game 1: dastly farts on foo with Wario for the win! Way to KO in style. :cool:
Game 2: Klap Trap deaths and drowning deaths. What a quick and funny match.
Game 3: Zelda sucks at recovering.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I had a good time. gg, evergoo and dastly.

Haven't played the game in a while but it was still alot of fun, even when losing. :)

Week # 2 begins now. Be sure to pm your opponents in advance so they know their bans, stages and what times you are available.

Evergoo AND MadD got 1st place all 3 times? Good job you guys, :'(

Oh, and a heads-up for everyone who I'm going to battle in advance: ZSS is my absolute WORST character, so you'll want to ban anyone EXCEPT her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you're unsure of who he uses, you should just ban some upper-tier characters, or ones with quick and powerful up-smashes, like Fox/Zelda/Olimar.

[quote name='JoeB1233']I'm a BAAOOOSSSSSSSS!

:D

I'm totally spamming
[/QUOTE]

Psh. Not if I ban Mario...but would I actually do that? :booty:

at the beginning of the thread it said banning samus bans zero suit it's a 2 for same as zelda/shiek and pokemon trainer sorry if i was not clear enough

It's okay, that issue has passed anyway. I better take my chance in Week 2 to get ahead of Mad D. He's ONE POINT above me! Then in Week 3, I shall meet up with the one and only Evergoo, hopefully settling my score with him as well.

This tournament's point system is exciting.

[quote name='evergoo']1. evergoo, Arikado, Daisydog: This is the highest ranked triple threat match of the season...and it will be recorded. Get your popcorn and bets ready as these 3 heavyweights duke it out for free-for-all supremacy. All 3 are also in the same division which intensifies the stakes.[/QUOTE]

Stop hyping me up so much. I suck now, especially online. :lol:

[quote name='hero101']Crap, I turned inito Marc personal sandbag. He doesn't even pay me. I feel jipped. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Where's my updated post, slave. :evil:

Oops...I TOTALLY missed that no repeated characters rule.

I promise to not use Mario thrice again.
I crossed my fingers. :)

[quote name='hero101']Bad Joe. Wait till we find a really large legal book and throw it at you. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Ha, the trick is to find a small legal book.

[quote name='FallMoon']I took a wild guess at Jack's characters, other than that dangerous bubble gum thing.[/QUOTE]

You can ask Mad D since he's played against him many times before.

[quote name='evergoo']You can ask Mad D since he's played against him many times before.[/quote]

That would be an option, if I hadn't already sent the PM. :'(

I chose Kirby, G&W, and Toon Link. I was GOING to choose Pikachu, but I was talked out of it.

And uh oh, did I just attempt to join your tournament match, evergoo?

FallMoon, R.O.B. needs to go.

Anyways, we just finished this week's match. GGs y'all. Daisydog will post the videos. For some reason, I thought the 2nd match was Yoshi's Island and NOT Frigate Orpheon. We all know Olimar is easily gimped. ;)

Hero, I PM'd you the results. Damn you! :bomb:

[quote name='evergoo']FallMoon, R.O.B. needs to go.

Anyways, we just finished this week's match. Daisydog will post the videos.

Hero, I PM'd you the results. Damn you! :bomb:[/quote]
It wasn't my fault. I didn't know you had a match so soon. :cry: I think you caught the hero flu.

[quote name='FallMoon']That would be an option, if I hadn't already sent the PM. :'(
[/QUOTE]

Nothing official until he picks my bans, stage and it has been posted properly in this thread. Still time.

They were ready ages ago but Youtube was under maintenance.

Here we go:
Round 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE3jgIqHxQA
You guys jump around too much, my button mashing can't keep up. Marc likes to suicide and we all played cautiously... or we just needed a little space.
-
Round 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2dcMMtmlyM
Marc looses his mind/sees who the competition is picking so he can choose his character accordingly ;) [that part was not uploaded]
-
Round 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKClJDMHEnw
My lucky breaks continue.
We each got a win!

[quote name='FallMoon']That would be an option, if I hadn't already sent the PM. :'(

I chose Kirby, G&W, and Toon Link. I was GOING to choose Pikachu, but I was talked out of it.

And uh oh, did I just attempt to join your tournament match, evergoo?[/QUOTE]

Uh, I never got a PM from you. Who talked you out of choosing Pikachu? I think I'm pretty good with Pikachu. I suggest you ban Pikachu, ROB, and Kirby.

[quote name='Daisydog']Marc looses his mind/sees who the competition is picking so he can choose his character accordingly ;) [that part was not uploaded][/quote]

You guys know I didn't mean to do that intentionally. I already had each character picked out per stage and I really thought Yoshi's Island was second. No way in hell was I playing Olimar on Frigate Orpheon.

Anyways, thanks for gimping me twice Kado. :p Note to self: Beware of Arikado, FallMoon, and JoeB1223's edge-hogging abilities.

Time of Match = ??? (Maybe Saturday after 8pm EST)
wjhard63, BlueLobstah, hero101
Wjhard63's Ban = Zero Suit Samus, Marth, Pikachu
Blue's Ban = ???
Hero's Ban = Pit, Peach, Zelda

Stage #1 = ?
Stage #2 = Bridge of Eldin
Stage #3 = Onett

P.S. Marc learned those suicide tactics from me.

[quote name='evergoo']Anyways, thanks for gimping me twice Kado. :p Note to self: Beware of Arikado, FallMoon, and JoeB1223's edge-hogging abilities.[/QUOTE]

Haha... thing is, I screwed up on a couple other edgehog attempts throughout those matches. Screwed up on some last week, too. :lol:

[quote name='Jack']Uh, I never got a PM from you. Who talked you out of choosing Pikachu? I think I'm pretty good with Pikachu. I suggest you ban Pikachu, ROB, and Kirby.[/quote]

You didn't? Wow, somehow I knew I was making a mistake by REPLYING to Mad D's message, and listing your name as one of the recipients. Looks like I have some learning to do.

Okay, I'll ban what you suggested, Jack.

Waiting on you, Gden.

What level are you picking, and who are you banning for me?

EDIT2: Maybe steven is confused. Ugh.

EDIT3: Okay. I'm not sure when we're supposed to play. I didn't get any PM's from steven or Gden in the last couple days, and I think they made a match time. Somebody PM me when you know when we're playing.

sorry, got caught up in something, I'm online, need you to finsih brawling so I can join. And for your bans Rig I was banning Pikachu, Kirby and Lucario. I swear I sent you a pm saying that

@Smashville: Rig (Jigglypuff) d. steven21 (Pikachu) d. Gden (Kirby)
@Norfair: Rig (Lucas) d. steven21 (Diddy Kong) d. Gden (Peach)
@Final Destination: Rig (Toon Link) d. steven21 (Toon Link) d. Gden (Pokemon Trainer)

Rig's Bans: Kirby, Lucario, Pikachu
steven21's Bans: Zelda, Olimar, Kirby
Gden's Bans: Toon Link, Zelda, Pikachu

Update:

Time of Match = Probably Saturday (9:30 PM EST - 11PM EST)
wjhard63, BlueLobstah, hero101

@Smashville
@Bridge of Eldin
@Onett

Wjhard63's Ban = Zero Suit Samus, Marth, Pikachu
Blue's Ban = Olimar, Toon Link, Pikachu
Hero's Ban = Pit, Peach, Zelda

The Five 'W's
Who: JoeB1223 vs. suko_32 vs. danjris
What: A SMASH BATTLE!
When: Friday, 8PM Central time
Where: Norfair, Pictochat, Bridge of Eldin
Why: Because we are evergoo's slaves.
Also, these characters are banned for these people -
suko: King Dedede, R.O.B., and Kirby
JoeB: D3, Yoshi, and R.O.B.
danjris: Olimar, R.O.B., and Diddy Kong
Suck it, danjris :booty:
R.O.B. is trash. That's why it isn't invited to the party. :nottalking::speaktothehand:

bread's done
Back