Super Smash Gimmick: Back to Training (Week 6 Forever: Suko vs. Arikado vs. Evergoo)

[quote name='JoeB1233']Why: Because we are evergoo's slaves.[/quote]
Good to know. ;)

[quote name='JoeB1233']Also, these characters are banned for these people -
suko: King Dedede, R.O.B., and Kirby
JoeB: D3, Yoshi, and R.O.B.
danjris: Olimar, R.O.B., and Diddy Kong
Suck it, danjris :booty:
R.O.B. is trash. That's why it isn't invited to the party. :nottalking::speaktothehand:[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there. Anyways, thanks guys for boosting up R.O.B.'s stats in Most Banned Character. That just shows how legendary the robot is. :D

[quote name='hero101']Update:

Time of Match = Probably Saturday (9:30 PM EST - 11PM EST)
wjhard63, BlueLobstah, hero101

@Smashville
@Bridge of Eldin
@Onett

Wjhard63's Ban = Zero Suit Samus, Marth, Pikachu
Blue's Ban = Olimar, Toon Link, Pikachu
Hero's Ban = Pit, Peach, Zelda
[/quote]

Are you sure it's a wise option to remove Zero Suit from wjhard's list? I'm pretty sure she's the worst character in the game. Just a thought!

Chibijosh and Dastly:

Tonight might be difficult to squeeze in the match, but if it works best for you guys, I can probably make it.

Any suggestions?

@hero & wjhard: Tonight won't work after all for me, we're going to have to try to shoot for Saturday night or Sunday afternoon/night.

[quote name='Strell']Chibijosh and Dastly:

Tonight might be difficult to squeeze in the match, but if it works best for you guys, I can probably make it.

Any suggestions?[/quote]

Tomorrow is just as good for me. I can probably do it on Sunday as well.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']@hero & wjhard: Tonight won't work after all for me, we're going to have to try to shoot for Saturday night or Sunday afternoon/night.[/quote]
No problem, I was busy tonight anyways. I'm thinking Saturday.

[quote name='yukine']Just remember... since FallMoon replaced me in the tournament, when you lose to her, you are basically losing to me. :cool:[/QUOTE]

terribleKirby.jpg

I'm here right now, let's do this.

edit: or not, if Friday doesn't work then we can try Sunday maybe but it might have to be in the afternoon

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Someone give me suggestions for who to ban for Strell.[/QUOTE]

Ganondorf.

Akuma.

Um......Megaman....

[quote name='Strell']Ganondorf.

Akuma.

Um......Megaman....[/quote]

I'm fairly certain at least one of those aren't in this game.

[quote name='Daisydog']Strell uses Ike, Pikachu, Kirby, Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon. Zerowing, are you reading this!?[/quote]
Strell also uses a secret technique that makes you want to jump off the cliff. :bouncy: Beware...

RESULTS! Let me try to remember this...

@Norfair: suko_32 (G&W) d. JoeB1223 (
mario.png
) d. danjris (Lucas)
@Pictochat: JoeB1223 (G&W) d. suko_32 (Metaknight) d. danjris (Pikachu)
@Eldin's Bridge: JoeB1223 (Wario) d. suko_32 (Falco) d. danjris (Ike)

First game was alright; we were all playing cautiously, as we got used to each other's styles. My poor Mario got killed by a Lucas up-smash at around 80%, though. Sad day.

Second game, I kept bucketing lightning jolts from Pikachu until he died, at which point I had a full bucket. Suko and I were both fighting on our last lives, when I tried to use the bucket because I couldn't get a grab in for a safer setup. I ended up wasting it, but still hit MK in the face with a box FTW.

Third game was absolute ridiculousness. We camped and spammed and camped and spammed. Not really much fun.

foltzie, sippycupz, Rocky435 Match @ 7:45 Eastern

@ Wario Ware Inc
@ Port Town Aero Drive
@ Pirate Ship

Foltzie's Ban: Gannondorf, Marth, Meta Knight
sippycupz's Ban: R.O.B, King DeDeDe, Marth
rocky435's Ban: Ike, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu

Results Coming

[quote name='Daisydog']Strell uses Ike, Pikachu, Kirby, Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon. Zerowing, are you reading this!?[/QUOTE]

Listen to this gal, for she is the destroyer of worlds.

Here are our results (I think) My internet connection cut out for a first match for the Pirate Ship in which I was Snake... Since the next match was again ont he Pirate Ship I'm thinking that thought was a do-over?

So gents, what is your opinion

foltzie, sippycupz, Rocky435 Match

@ Wario Ware Inc, sippycupz (Sonic) d. foltzie (Peach), d. Rocky435 (Lucas)
@ Pirate Ship, foltzie (Pit) d. sippycupz (Wario) d. Rocky435 (R.O.B.)
@ Port Town Aero Drive, sippycupz (Lucario) d. foltzie (King Dedede) d. Rocky435 (Captain Olimar)

Foltzie's Ban: Gannondorf, Marth, Meta Knight
sippycupz's Ban: R.O.B, King DeDeDe, Marth
rocky435's Ban: Ike, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu

Yeah I got d/ced in Pirate Ship #1 also, I figured the second try a rematch too. good games

by the way, I thought it was funny how our first match beforehand we both chose Peach right off the bat, haha. sa-weet!

[quote name='foltzie']@ Port Town Aero Drive, sippycupz (Lucario) d. foltzie (King Dedede) d. Rocky435 (Captain Olimar)[/quote]

Who is Captain Olimar? Did Captain Falcon and Olimar combine?

Yea that works for me. Yea lots of fun. I felt sleepy on that second match it felt long but fun....maybe i need a nap zzzz...

[quote name='hero101']Who is Captain Olimar? Did Captain Falcon and Olimar combine?[/QUOTE]
PIKMIN PAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

[quote name='hero101']Update:

Time of Match = Probably Saturday (9:30 PM EST - 11PM EST)

@Smashville
@Bridge of Eldin
@Onett

[/QUOTE]

Hey guys, are we still planning on having the match tonight? If so, do we know about what time in that 9:30/11:30 p.m. EST time range? Thanks!

[quote name='hero101']Who is Captain Olimar? Did Captain Falcon and Olimar combine?[/quote]
well, his name is Olimar and he's a Captain, makes sense to me

[quote name='wjhard63']Hey guys, are we still planning on having the match tonight? If so, do we know about what time in that 9:30/11:30 p.m. EST time range? Thanks![/quote]
We're fighting around 9:30pm EST. Just show up.

Results are in the videos

@Smashville:
@Bridge of Eldin:
@Onett:

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Destination
Spear Pillar
Smashville

Fallmoon bans: Zero suit Samus, Metaknight, Peach

Mad D bans: Kirby, Olimar, and Pikachu

Jack bans: R.O.B, Pikachu, Kirby

EDIT:
Sammy's disc is broken, Jack went to sleep and my internet is fine for now but I hope it stays connected until tomorrow. What do we do Marc or Hero?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hero101']Wow, those were really close matches. I was sweating for match # 2 and match #3. :roll:

Results are still in the videos.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the terrible Pokeymanz Trainer pick. I felt adventurous and it clearly didn't pay off.

I would've stuck around for additional games but my wife and I had a small window to watch a movie before my daughter woke up for a late night feeding, so I had to drop. Good games to both Blue and Hero.

[quote name='Mad D']Final Destination
Spear Pillar
Smashville

Fallmoon bans: Zero suit Samus, Metaknight, Peach

Mad D bans: Kirby, Olimar, and Pikachu

Jack bans: R.O.B, Pikachu, Kirby

EDIT:
Sammy's disc is broken, Jack went to sleep and my internet is fine for now but I hope it stays connected until tomorrow. What do we do Marc or Hero?[/quote]

How could the brawl disc be broken? I think sammy could try cleaning the disc with rubbing alcohol or a wet cotton shirt. One of these days I will remove the brawl disc from the wii.

Edit: Mad D's light is hardly ever on. I think Strell has the same thing. He wants to be invisible perhaps.

Broken disc? What the fuck?! Were you playing Duck Hunt again, Fallmoon?

But seriously, I would suggest one of the following options: A) borrow the game from a friend; B) buying it at Blockbuster Video ($35 new I believe); or C) quit Brawl because you're afraid of me. ;)

[quote name='evergoo']Broken disc? What the fuck?! Were you playing Duck Hunt again, Fallmoon?

But seriously, I would suggest one of the following options: A) borrow the game from a friend; B) buying it at Blockbuster Video ($35 new I believe); or C) quit Brawl because you're afraid of me. ;)[/quote]

Thanks for the advice! I regret to inform you that it isn't the disc, though. It's the DISC READER. To put this to the test, I inserted Super Mario Galaxy, Pikmin 2, SSBB, Zack and Kodi, and some other games, all of which could not be read. I could send it to Nintendo and have it fixed in a month, or get a disc reader cleaning disc. Try saying that 10 times fast.

So yeah, even with that extra time you gave us, I probably won't be able to finish any of my matches. How about you find a really stinky Zero Suit to replace me?

[quote name='FallMoon']Zack and Kodi[/QUOTE]

Anger rising....

Also, bring back Yunkie. He shall bear the banner of beatdowns.

[quote name='yukine']Just remember... since FallMoon replaced me in the tournament, when you lose to her, you are basically losing to me. :cool:[/quote]
Figures... your Wii breaks soon after I post that. :bomb:

bread's done
Back