Super Smash Gimmick: Back to Training (Week 6 Forever: Suko vs. Arikado vs. Evergoo)

[quote name='foltzie']NOOOOOOOooooooooooo There needs to be TWO Sandbags! TWO[/QUOTE]

You're a dying breed. Maybe wjhard63 can have babiez with you to re-populate the Sandbag species? ;)

[quote name='BlueLobstah']I plan on recording and posting my match-ups to the embarrassment of all involved.

Get ready bishes![/QUOTE]

Daisy, it would be awesome if you could record our Week 2 match: you, me, and Kado. That'll be a doozy. :lol:

P.S. It took me 5+ years to figure out how to multiquote without copypasta. I'm a genious! :dunce:

[quote name='evergoo']You're a dying breed. Maybe wjhard63 can have babiez with you to re-populate the Sandbag species? ;)
[/QUOTE]

You know it is a sad thing too... I didnt used to be a Sandbag... But work and school get in the way of counting frames and the like.

[quote name='Strell']Fine. I'll go first.

Remember kids: Once you see it, YOU CAN'T UNSEE IT.

sexyVirtualBoy.gif
[/QUOTE]

I'm calling you out, Strell. You've been ignoring my PMs about an item you have for sale/trade for nearly a month. Why?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm calling you out, Strell. You've been ignoring my PMs about an item you have for sale/trade for nearly a month. Why?[/QUOTE]

It is nothing personal. I'm being a lazy bastard, which means I have no excuse.

I promise to get back to you tonight. In a small (tiny) defense, I wanted to get my Dreamcast out of storage to ensure everything was working beforehand, and haven't had the time to do so. I am going to go get it shortly.

I do apologize, FoS, since you've been a good person to deal with in the past with trades, and I have been childishly silent recently. I hope this comes across as sincere as I hope it does.

[quote name='Strell']It is nothing personal. I'm being a lazy bastard, which means I have no excuse.

I promise to get back to you tonight. In a small (tiny) defense, I wanted to get my Dreamcast out of storage to ensure everything was working beforehand, and haven't had the time to do so. I am going to go get it shortly.

I do apologize, FoS, since you've been a good person to deal with in the past with trades, and I have been childishly silent recently. I hope this comes across as sincere as I hope it does.[/QUOTE]

Oh, it's cool. I just didn't know if I pissed you off and I was on your ignore list or something. Also, I felt cursed because I've PMed two other CAGs about Twinsticks and never received a response. Like I was wrong about being an atheist, and I was being smited by not being able to own Twinsticks.

[quote name='maigoyume']Shoot, it looks like I'm gonna have to drop out guys.

Bunch of work related things just popped up last minute.[/QUOTE]

Yukine, step up!

[quote name='foltzie']Yukine, step up![/quote]
Sandbag power team combine...:cool: Form ultra sandbagsaur. Yukine could form the head.

This is the big week of the fight. This tournament thread thread didn't see much activity except for Marc's double posting. It deserves a big bump. Be sure to let your opponents know when you're free this week. Also, Be sure to practice so you don't get stale this week.

[quote name='Gden']Hey, I'm up for doing our battle today, Hero, would you say 4 pm EST? (if the other gets on)[/quote]
I'm not available at 4pm today. Sorry...:cool:

Josh and James, thursday is my surgery and I expect to be doped up that day and friday. The weekend and Tuesday will be good, but we can figure something else out if we need to.

Rig and Blue: I probably won't have a chance to play until Friday or Saturday. Although, I could possibly play this evening, but only if you happen to both be around in the next couple hours.

Please PM your opponents about your availability for the week, including days and times (time zone) available.

List the stage you want and the character bans for your assigned opponent.

The sooner you contact your opponents, the less likely you will be to miss the weekly deadline.

Sandbag reporting in!

foltzie vs suko_32 vs zerowing will take place at 9pm Eastern this evening (Tuesday 3/24)

Stages & Bans

@Wario Ware Inc.
@Battlefield
@Smashville

foltzie's Ban: Snake, Ike, Falco
suko_32's Ban: ROB, Falco, Pit
zerowing's Ban: Wolf, Peach, Snake

Before I forget, here are the stages and bans:

Foo228 vs. dastly75 vs. evergoo (Thursday, 6 pm pst?)

@ ?
@ ?
@ Smashville (I changed my stage :p Don't forget to post your stages!)

Foo228's Ban: Pikachu, Lucas, Marth
dastly75's Ban: Lucario, Toon Link, Mr. Game & Watch
evergoo's Ban: R.O.B., Snake, Olimar

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting IV sedation and it is creeping me out.

"firstly, in most people, IV sedation induces a state of deep relaxation and a feeling of not being bothered by what's going on. Secondly, the drugs used for IV sedation can produce either partial or full memory loss (amnesia) for the period of time when the drug first kicks in until it wears off. As a result, time will appear to pass very quickly and you will not recall much, or perhaps even nothing at all, of what happened. So it may, indeed, appear as if you were "asleep" during the procedure."

Kind of like the thing they do on Heroes, except in the arm and not through the nose.

Amnesia juice, no Thursday match for me.

Gden vs Dyeknom vs hero101 (Wednesday 8PM EST?)

@ ?
@ Smashville
@ Smashville

Gden's Ban: Toon Link, Pikachu, Zelda
Dyeknom's Ban: Game & Watch, Wolf & ?
Hero's Ban: Pit, Falco, Luigi

Edit #1: Gden needs to chose a stage and ban another of Dyeknom's characters.

[quote name='suko_32']lol goo, you gave me way too much credit in the smash headlines :)

I'm rather rusty and may be good but not great :p[/QUOTE]

Its not a headline if two players suck!

Results (PMed to here too)

foltzie vs suko_32 vs zerowing

@Wario Ware Inc. suko_32 (Kirby) d zerowing (Captain Falcon) d foltzie (Peach)
@Battlefield suko_32 (Marth) d zerowing (King Dedede) d foltzie (Link)
@Smashville suko_32 (King Dedede) d zerowing (Falco) d foltzie (Meta Knight)

foltzie's Ban: Snake, Ike, Falco
suko_32's Ban: ROB, Falco, Pit
zerowing's Ban: Wolf, Peach, Snake

I haven't used Falco or even smashed in months, shows in my terrible approach on that last match when I was up. Good games fellas.

[quote name='Mad D']I'm getting IV sedation and it is creeping me out.

"firstly, in most people, IV sedation induces a state of deep relaxation and a feeling of not being bothered by what's going on. Secondly, the drugs used for IV sedation can produce either partial or full memory loss (amnesia) for the period of time when the drug first kicks in until it wears off. As a result, time will appear to pass very quickly and you will not recall much, or perhaps even nothing at all, of what happened. So it may, indeed, appear as if you were "asleep" during the procedure."

Kind of like the thing they do on Heroes, except in the arm and not through the nose.

Amnesia juice, no Thursday match for me.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with your surgery, Mad D. ChibiJosh & Mad D, I'm good for any night this week, after 11 p.m. EST. Just lemme know.

bread's done
Back