The 2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
God fucking damnit I better get to see more of the Pit/Phi series than highlights. This is mostly due to my shifts at work, but anyone know somewhere online I can watch? I should be able to catch games 3 and 4.

well I'm a Penguins fan, and am not sure how much more I can watch. Bryz made some big saves that made the difference in the game. Fleury let in two in the third that broke our back.

Our D doesn't seem up to the task.

[quote name='jello44']He pointed at the camera man, and pretty much said "Get that fucking camera out of my face" .[/QUOTE]

The CSN broadcast was excellent.

After Crosby's goal :15 in, Jim Jackson: "...aaand the Flyers have Pittsburgh exactly where they want them."

[quote name='mrcheeses']
VancouverCanucks.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I don't think so tim, sometimes people just don't learn. You don't bet on san jose and vancouver. If they ship luongo off this summer, then we can talk about vancouver. San Jose though, is just cursed!

Just wanted to say that yesterdays games got crazy. Loving how these series are getting wild. Hope Alfie's ok. Boston vs Washington though has been rather zzzzz so far. Didn't enjoy game 2 much. Darren Helm is out for the playoffs which is bad for our forechecking speed and pk. Yeah that's old news from before game 2 but just wanted to point it out for those not familiar with the Wings secondary players.

Last nights San Jose and St. Louis game was nuts. I was on the other side of the net when that first puck went in so I didn't see that it was put in by a Sharks player. I lost track of the fights. I think I saw 3 or 4 going on at the same time at the end of the game. This is going to be one hell of a series.

[quote name='Nifty_Shark']Rinne stole that one. I'm still confident in the Wings[/QUOTE]

Well, considering he gave up 3 goals on 10 shots in game 2, a game in which Detroit got outplayed, he kinda owed his teammates this one.

Love it. They smashed the shit out of Doughty in game 1 and we've been smashing the shit out of their entire team ever since.

Adios nucks.

If James Neal and Arron Asham see the ice in game 4 it will be a miracle. Even by NHL standards those two were bad.

Nucks have no chance after last night. Dustin Brown is on a mission and cannot be stopped.

My boys are in for a hell of a battle. Nashville is a good team.

^Amazingly yes they are. They aren't the eternal playoff place holder team (that team this year is the Sharts... ) anymore. I thought the Detoilets would have the upper hand.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ the pic

[quote name='enemyofusall']So pissed off right now[/QUOTE]

why?

Although I totally predicted La to beat vancouver, I didn't see philly destroying pittsburgh! Everyone can't tell me nashville doesn't finish this up in 5 so the old wings can go take a nap. After looking again, I think every other series is gonna go at least six games.

I did like how bylsma said that fleury will start in the next 4 games. He really needs to get his shit together with the great season he had, but is totally throwing it away now!

happy hockey all!

[quote name='VipFREAK']^Amazingly yes they are. They aren't the eternal playoff place holder team (that team this year is the Sharts... ) anymore. I thought the Detoilets would have the upper hand.[/QUOTE]

Do you not remember last season when they sent the Ducks packing and gave Vancouver all they could handle? They have two of the best defensemen in the NHL, one of the best goalies, some pretty solid playmakers, and a lot of young guys who just keep getting better. They also had the #1 power play in the league this year. The Preds teams that you're used to are the ones that picked up past-their-prime stars from other teams, and squeaked into the playoffs. Now, they've finally built a TEAM. I'm hoping people continue to underestimate them.

Ok, I'll give ya some respect. It's cool. But only if you knock off the Wings. And if necessary other teams in the next rounds then lose the round (if the other team is on my good list) before the cup round. Deal? Thanks

[quote name='mastagoalie'] I did like how bylsma said that fleury will start in the next 4 games. He really needs to get his shit together with the great season he had, but is totally throwing it away now![/QUOTE]

Pens as a team are throwing it all away. The only thing that's adequate has been their offense, but they're losing it by terrible defense and goaltending. Granted, it's not ENTIRELY Fleury's fault, as pucks are getting to the net that should have been poke checked or blocked away, but still.

Pens are losing in spectacular fashion, and I LOVE IT!

[quote name='drktrpr1']Pens as a team are throwing it all away. The only thing that's adequate has been their offense, but they're losing it by terrible defense and goaltending. Granted, it's not ENTIRELY Fleury's fault, as pucks are getting to the net that should have been poke checked or blocked away, but still.

Pens are losing in spectacular fashion, and I LOVE IT![/QUOTE]

On that 6th goal, Fleury didn't seem to even be FOLLOWING the puck at all. It was puzzling to say the least.

[quote name='DestroVega']On that 6th goal, Fleury didn't seem to even be FOLLOWING the puck at all. It was puzzling to say the least.[/QUOTE]

You're mistaking the 6th goal with the 5th goal and the 7th goal and the 3rd goal. :D

Damn, Rinne WENT OFF in Detroit! 41 out of 43 on Sunday and 40 out of 41 tonight. I'd like to see Nashville play a little tighter in front of him. But damn! He's carrying them right now!

Actually, I'm secretly rooting for Florida (this year anyway) because they are the least to irritate me and a wtf pick. Kinda hard to root for the Sharks if they aren't going to play as always...

Put that cat on the ignore list, confoosious. And celebrate in the fact that the Pens will not have Asham, Neal, or Adams tomorrow. Huzzah!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Damn, Rinne WENT OFF in Detroit! 41 out of 43 on Sunday and 40 out of 41 tonight. I'd like to see Nashville play a little tighter in front of him. But damn! He's carrying them right now![/QUOTE]

Rinne VS Quick? Dayumn!

[quote name='mykevermin']Put that cat on the ignore list, confoosious. And celebrate in the fact that the Pens will not have Asham, Neal, or Adams tomorrow. Huzzah![/QUOTE]

Probably a good idea.

Neal getting one game is justice served. But the Flyers would've beaten the crap out of the Pens anyway!

Tonight, two series have the potential to end.

Tonight, three cities have the potential to riot.

Tonight, Game 4's happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back