The Blockbuster Thread XXV: June 25th - July 1st, 50% off used games $19.99 and under

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

June 25th - July 1st, 50% off used games $19.99 and under

See here for the deal: http://www.blockbuster.com/stores

There used to be a coupon to print for it, but now stores should have the bar code to scan at the register.  If not, show them their own web page (above) and maybe they will figure it out.

See BlockbusterGuy's thread for a list of titles eligible under (and commonly found at BBV) for the promo:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310423-blockbuster-video-4th-of-july-sale-bogo/

Coming July 2nd: B1G1 free on games $29.99 and under

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that anything below here might be out of date. To be honest, I have no idea if Blockbuster even takes games for trade-in any more!

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos, post any trade-in values you have obtained, and discuss new and used game selection and availability. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Blockbuster store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (BBVto Amazon to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from BBV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blockbuster Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a trade account in addition to your regular Blockbuster account
- You must sign up for a new trade account at every store you wish to trade at, even if using the same main account
- Trade-in credit will be placed onto your store account
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- Clerks at one store cannot see your trading/purchasing history at another store via your account
- Depending on state law you may or may not get sales tax added to your trade-ins (and thus get more than normal). You will always be charged sales tax where applicable on purchases.

Current Trade-In Deals
There are no trade-in deals at this time nor have there been for a very very long time. They did however just recently cut down all their trade-in values to Gamestop-like levels (but without deals to make them more appealing as at GS).

Trade-In Values

Trade-in prices are usually universal at Blockbuster, but can be wildly different at franchise Blockbuster stores. Used game prices change on Monday. We are not currently sure when trade-in values get updated but a few years ago it used to be on Mondays. Any quotes given in this thread may thus be good through Sunday of the current week. If you want to be sure to get the same value another CAG has reported then do your trading by Sunday as the price may drop on Monday.

Also note that many stores will no longer accept video games without cover art. This is the official policy for DVD trade-ins but apparently many clerks will confuse the two and not allow it for games either. Just beware that it might be a hassle if you have a disc-only game to trade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to previous Blockbuster/Gamerush Threads (dating back to June 2005!):
1 (by no means the first one but the earliest that can be found - check it out for some drama)
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mattcube64']Well, I think I'm done for a while.

There is officially jack and shit at my two stores. I was thrilled to hear they had extended the $10 GC offer; but what the heck to spend it on?! Bulletstorms, Brinks, and Dukes lined the shelves. And all my local GS are sticklers about only "one copy per game".

So, I grabbed what I could muster, and managed to find about $110 worth of GS credit games - unfortunately, the AssCreed I picked up was scratched to hell, so they didn't take it, and I didn't have a back up game ready to go, so I missed out on the $10 bonus for that three, too. Arg. So I got $93 of credit.

Basically, so long as my online orders get here, I turned ~$160 of GS credit last night grabbing Red Faction Armageddons into:

$125 of GS credit
$50 of BBV credit
~$70 of TRU credit
A copy of Catherine and Majin for myself
Three Blu Rays for gifts: Social Network, 3:10 To Yuma, The Fighter

A pretty good flip, for sure... but hot DOG did I invest way too much time into this one... Probably about 5 hours when everything was said and done. Ugh. Eh, you win some and you lose some.

Does anybody's store still have anything good? I'm really hopeful DKCR and Kirby Mass Attack drop to $15 next week. That'd be great!

... Also, my store still has a $25 Tivo HD unit, new, in the box. My GF has always wanted one. I've told her the subscription fee sucks, but she said she'd do it in a second if she had the hardware (har har). Should I pick this up? Thoughts on the model? I don't follow the DVR industry AT ALL, so I'd love some input. Thanks![/QUOTE]
You guys are flippin animals :lol:,i still have a stack of games to play from Blockbusters last BOGO this summer.One of the Lee's Summit stores closed.Kinda bummed i liked it better.

[quote name='PurpleJesus74']You guys are flippin animals :lol:,i still have a stack of games to play from Blockbusters last BOGO this summer.One of the Lee's Summit stores closed.Kinda bummed i liked it better.[/QUOTE]

I totally forgot about that one that closed! You're right, that was a good one.

I still think the 40/7 BBV in Blue Springs is the best one in the area. They had a lot of great stuff for the first week or so; hardly got picked on at all.

But seriously, in the last week, someone must've come through, as they sold through about 10 DA2s, Shifts, Spidermans, etc, etc. Good 8base games at GS.

Eh, was fun while it lasted :)

[quote name='mattcube64']Also, my store still has a $25 Tivo HD unit, new, in the box. My GF has always wanted one. I've told her the subscription fee sucks, but she said she'd do it in a second if she had the hardware (har har). Should I pick this up? Thoughts on the model? I don't follow the DVR industry AT ALL, so I'd love some input. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Go for it, if you have cable or use OTA. It doesn't work with satellite at all. The Tivo HD is easy to upgrade the hard drive in if you're a techie. The software isn't Tivo's latest and greatest, but they still haven't ironed out the poor performance and sluggishness in the current Tivo Premieres.

[quote name='Keen314']Go for it, if you have cable or use OTA. It doesn't work with satellite at all. The Tivo HD is easy to upgrade the hard drive in if you're a techie. The software isn't Tivo's latest and greatest, but they still haven't ironed out the poor performance and sluggishness in the current Tivo Premieres.[/QUOTE]

Does it work with cable even if you use a "box"?

She has Mediacom, and like 150 channels (about half in HD), and they provide her with a box for like $3.95 a month to receive the channels. I'd assume there'd be no problem? Sorry... I just can't figure out why that would work but a Satellite box wouldn't.

Hunted Demon's Forge still holding at $17 xbox 360 and $19 ps3
Probably the best flip right now at blockbuster, do it while it lasts.
Red faction also holding at $19.
Also Operation Flashpoint Red River is at $19
Battlefield 3 at $22

What I have been doing is useing my gamestop poweruprewards to grab these games. For 8,000 points on pur you can get a $10 off any pre-owned game coupon so that makes demons forge just a couple bucks.

Also I went to one blockbuster and Duke Nukem is still at $39.99 for sale. I was hoping to get some to flip to tru. Anyone know where I can get this cheap again!!!

[quote name='desertsniper']Hunted Demon's Forge still holding at $17 xbox 360 and $19 ps3
Probably the best flip right now at blockbuster, do it while it lasts.
Red faction also holding at $19.
Also Operation Flashpoint Red River is at $19
Battlefield 3 at $22

What I have been doing is useing my gamestop poweruprewards to grab these games. For 8,000 points on pur you can get a $10 off any pre-owned game coupon so that makes demons forge just a couple bucks.

Also I went to one blockbuster and Duke Nukem is still at $39.99 for sale. I was hoping to get some to flip to tru. Anyone know where I can get this cheap again!!![/QUOTE]
The Duke Nukem must be a regional thing or my stores are lying/not accepting the price change. All 3 stores still ring up for $39.99.

[quote name='klimb22']The Duke Nukem must be a regional thing or my stores are lying/not accepting the price change. All 3 stores still ring up for $39.99.[/QUOTE]

Not a regional thing. BBV has become somewhat of a YMMV on price drops as they need to be "accepted" by a manager on the register before they become effective.

There has been talk of some stores pushing this off intentionally on some of these titles with crazy drops.

Why, oh why did they change their pricing policy??? :wall:

hunted still holding strong, a couple mgrs started asking me why so many im trading. Whats a good response? Im sure this one is going to get the price change within the next week.

I hit 1 blockbuster in my area today and got a GOLD MINE....all traded at the following at gamestop after I got the 50% bonus and my pur card...

Super Smash Bros $27.00
Mario Hoops 3 on 3 $17.60
Goldeneye Wii $16.00
Epic Mickey $13.20
Another Goldeneye for Wii $16.00

Spent $32.33 at blockbuster and got back $99.80 at gamestop plus a $5 dollar gift card from blockbuster....

I only trade about 2 per store... when I trade....I heard of some people bringing in like 10 of kinect adventures....Should I try it with a game? Is it kamakazze? Im thinking if I do I could get a red flag on thw account or the mgr will try to ban me or something....what is the most you guys have done at 1 store of the same title...and what do the mgrs say?

[quote name='desertsniper']I only trade about 2 per store... when I trade....I heard of some people bringing in like 10 of kinect adventures....Should I try it with a game? Is it kamakazze? Im thinking if I do I could get a red flag on thw account or the mgr will try to ban me or something....what is the most you guys have done at 1 store of the same title...and what do the mgrs say?[/QUOTE]

The most I ever trade in is two; I always say something along the lines of "I'm trading in my brother's copy, too."

You could try three, and stretch it to something like "I'm trading in my friends' copies for them, too."

But for me, I wouldn't want to trade in more than that, as it'll definitely raise some suspicion.

I went in today (completely oblivious that this sale was even still going on, must have forgot). and to my surprise (or not really, since this store never has anyone buy the used games at it). they had nearly every game that people have mentioned. and multiples of each. unfortunately most were mis-priced. i ended up with

Kirbys Epic Yarn
Dead Space 2 PS3
Assassins Creed Brotherhood 360
Mario 3 on 3 hoops DS
and NCAA Football 11

and also got a $5 gift card (forgot about that too :D)

they also had a few copies of Duke nukem at $10, are those still high trade in value? i plan on going back in with a list of what's actually $15 and under since all the mis-tagged games was a bit confusing (i tried my best to remember ones I'd seen people getting on here, Dead Space 2 and Kirby were tagged $24.99 and $19.99, but i remember those so was able to get them) and I plan on using the $5 gift card towards the next batch, and probably trade in one of these hundred or so games I have sitting on my shelf (trade 1 for 5 extra dust collectors? hell yea... ._.) i do have Brink, which i remember people saying had a high TIV, guessing that has dropped by now though?

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']I went in today (completely oblivious that this sale was even still going on, must have forgot). and to my surprise (or not really, since this store never has anyone buy the used games at it). they had nearly every game that people have mentioned. and multiples of each. unfortunately most were mis-priced. i ended up with

Kirbys Epic Yarn
Dead Space 2 PS3
Assassins Creed Brotherhood 360
Mario 3 on 3 hoops DS
and NCAA Football 11

and also got a $5 gift card (forgot about that too :D)

they also had a few copies of Duke nukem at $10, are those still high trade in value? i plan on going back in with a list of what's actually $15 and under since all the mis-tagged games was a bit confusing (i tried my best to remember ones I'd seen people getting on here, Dead Space 2 and Kirby were tagged $24.99 and $19.99, but i remember those so was able to get them) and I plan on using the $5 gift card towards the next batch, and probably trade in one of these hundred or so games I have sitting on my shelf (trade 1 for 5 extra dust collectors? hell yea... ._.) i do have Brink, which i remember people saying had a high TIV, guessing that has dropped by now though?[/QUOTE]

Neither Brink nor Duke have held at Best Buy or Gamestop. But there are other toy stores you can look ;)

[quote name='mattcube64']Neither Brink nor Duke have held at Best Buy or Gamestop. But there are other toy stores you can look ;)[/QUOTE]

yeah just read thru the past 5 or so pages my mistake. think I might dump something else, what are some of the better TIVs at BBV? and what exactly is the sign up process to trade in games?

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']yeah just read thru the past 5 or so pages my mistake. think I might dump something else, what are some of the better TIVs at BBV? and what exactly is the sign up process to trade in games?[/QUOTE]

Sign up process varies by store. I've had to fill out a very short and simple form at two stores, and no form at all at two other stores that just went off of my account info. Either way you do need an account since they only give you credit that is only good at the store you trade in.

Red Faction Armageddon for both PS3 and 360 was $19 as of Tuesday.
Hunted: Demons Forge was $17 for 360 and $19 for PS3 as of Tuesday as well.

You can also call and ask them to look up one or two titles TIV and they usually are happy to do so. Typically speaking, they give about half of what they sell it for.

Tuesday I took two copies of Hunted and two copies of RF that I grabbed with an in store price match of Best Buy's sale madness for a grand total of $34 for all 4 copies to some local BBV's. First store only had 3 games worth snagging so I grabbed them in exchange for one copy of Hunted, and got a $5 gift card. Went to a 2nd store that had a ton of stuff. Did one 3 game bundle in exchange for Red Faction. The system was screwing up and wouldn't give me the card and they had a ton of titles I hadn't seen or looked up the TIV for so I needed to make a call and have someone look them up so I told him I had to run to target and was waiting on a phone call from my sister who wanted to pick up some games for her boys for christmas so I'd just come back. Came back when I had someone who could look up the games, found 5 more, got my $5 gift card from the first one, traded in another hunted and covered the rest with gift cards. Went to one more store after that, found 3 games, traded the last RF, paid the remainder with the card and was on my way.

TLDR: Turned 4 games that I paid $34 of Best Buy credit into 14 games (two that I actually kept) and the rest went to Amazon for $100. Still have like $8-$10 in Blockbuster gift cards too. :lol:

What's the deal with the $5 gift cards? At one BBV, they gave me one when I picked up 5 games. At another BBV, I was told the GC is only with movie purchases.

[quote name='Keen314']What's the deal with the $5 gift cards? At one BBV, they gave me one when I picked up 5 games. At another BBV, I was told the GC is only with movie purchases.[/QUOTE]

The deal is that one of the BBV's employees are misinformed. If you made the purchase and didn't get the gift card, and it isn't out of your way, I'd bring in my receipt and ask for one.

Any bundle of 3 or 5 (they have used bundles and new bundles, and games and movies can be mixed) comes with a $5 gift card. $10 if you are a pass member at that store.

[quote name='C00KIEM0NSTER']Anyone know trade-in value of nintendogs? TIA![/QUOTE]

A blockbuster employee at a store, who can look it up if you call might. :cool:

[quote name='BudzMcGee']The deal is that one of the BBV's employees are misinformed. If you made the purchase and didn't get the gift card, and it isn't out of your way, I'd bring in my receipt and ask for one.

Any bundle of 3 or 5 (they have used bundles and new bundles, and games and movies can be mixed) comes with a $5 gift card. $10 if you are a pass member at that store.[/QUOTE]
'k, I'll try that. Everytime I'm there it's the same people working, so I don't know how well my arguing will work.

[quote name='Keen314']'k, I'll try that. Everytime I'm there it's the same people working, so I don't know how well my arguing will work.[/QUOTE]

Be polite, but don't hesitate to mention that you went to another store and they gave you the gift card and told you that it is supposed to work like that. Bring in that receipt even if you can. Maybe even ask them to just call that store to confirm the deal. Again, if you are polite about it and the employee is just misinformed and not a jackass they will hopefully bend. At the end of the day it is just $5, but of course it is $5 you were supposed to get so I'd be asking for it too.

If all else fails, just ask what days the store manager works so that you can talk to her. Do this so that you can legitimately ask the manager, but odds are the employee will be more cooperative if they think you might actually talk to a manager.

The $10 giftcard bonus when buying a bundle for combo pass members is extended til 12/19.

Also I wouldn't have too much credit sitting on ur acct as there are more store closings happening in the near future. Our district is losing 6 more of 14 stores we had left. 1 or 2 of them are becoming "outlet" type stores and the rest are shipping stuff out and closing.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']The $10 giftcard bonus when buying a bundle for combo pass members is extended til 12/19.

Also I wouldn't have too much credit sitting on ur acct as there are more store closings happening in the near future. Our district is losing 6 more of 14 stores we had left. 1 or 2 of them are becoming "outlet" type stores and the rest are shipping stuff out and closing.[/QUOTE]

My local store mgr claims:
1. 5/10usd gc is for movie only;
2. combo pass only work this specific store you buy the pass for.
3. said he accept the pirce, but duke price was 39.99
4. that my store credit is linked to my customer number, and can be used anywhere

Hawaiiboy or other well informed ppl, i know 1 3 was wrong, how about 2, and 4? Thnx.

[quote name='cagcag']My local store mgr claims:
1. 5/10usd gc is for movie only;
2. combo pass only work this specific store you buy the pass for.
3. said he accept the pirce, but duke price was 39.99
4. that my store credit is linked to my customer number, and can be used anywhere

Hawaiiboy or other well informed ppl, i know 1 3 was wrong, how about 2, and 4? Thnx.[/QUOTE]
1. as said before gc is for both movie and games pre-viewed bundle.
2. combo pass only works with the store u signed up with. You cannot pick up movie at one store then drop off somewhere else.
3. He's wrong.
4. From my experience, i was told store credit can be used at another store only if the store manager of the two stores talk to each other and agree to transfer. Which means hugeeee YMMV. I've heard of people putting their store credits on gift card and that can be spent anywhere. Again, YMMV if the store lets u do that.

[quote name='kouleefoh']1. as said before gc is for both movie and games pre-viewed bundle.
2. combo pass only works with the store u signed up with. You cannot pick up movie at one store then drop off somewhere else.
3. He's wrong.
4. From my experience, i was told store credit can be used at another store only if the store manager of the two stores talk to each other and agree to transfer. Which means hugeeee YMMV. I've heard of people putting their store credits on gift card and that can be spent anywhere. Again, YMMV if the store lets u do that.[/QUOTE]

thnx, i hope mgr was wrong on 2, but he was right. :)

I know this is not directly related to the deal currently going on BUT a manager at my BBV said they were supposed to receive a shipment of "NEW" value games this week. Anyone else hear of this? If this is too off-topic, PM me and I will delete post.

[quote name='slppedyoursster']I know this is not directly related to the deal currently going on BUT a manager at my BBV said they were supposed to receive a shipment of "NEW" value games this week. Anyone else hear of this? If this is too off-topic, PM me and I will delete post.[/QUOTE]
I'd love to know this too. My store is pretty picked over at this point.

[quote name='slppedyoursster']I know this is not directly related to the deal currently going on BUT a manager at my BBV said they were supposed to receive a shipment of "NEW" value games this week. Anyone else hear of this? If this is too off-topic, PM me and I will delete post.[/QUOTE]

This isn't off topic. In fact, sir, this is almost as on topic as one can get. :applause:

Not even being sarcastic.

I haven't read about this in the thread yet. I bought a copy of Skyrim new and the lady gave me a free month of the rental subscription. Anyone else encountered this?

Hawaiiboy,

I highly doubt it, but does Blockbuster price match new merchandise? If they did I would match TRU's price for Skyrim and use my credit. I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I thought I'd ask.

[quote name='ralph10']I haven't read about this in the thread yet. I bought a copy of Skyrim new and the lady gave me a free month of the rental subscription. Anyone else encountered this?[/QUOTE]

I did not know they were doing this with Skyrim. I (and I could be waaaay wrong here) believe they were doing something similar if you purchased Gears 3 at BBV. I can't remember what your reward for purchasing Gears but I want to say it was a month subscription type deal.

The sad thing is now that you have purchased Skyrim, there will be no need to leave the house (my copy is under the x-mas tree at the moment - argh!).

I hope this means the remaining stores are getting a restock of games from the ones that closed and it's all $14.99 n under titles.:D;)

I haven't read about this in the thread yet. I bought a copy of Skyrim new and the lady gave me a free month of the rental subscription. Anyone else encountered this?

It's been going on for a couple months now that if you buy ANY new retail game at $59.99 you get a free month of the combo pass. Most stores have gears 3, battlefield 3, skyrim, cod 3 and uncharted.

I know this is not directly related to the deal currently going on BUT a manager at my BBV said they were supposed to receive a shipment of "NEW" value games this week. Anyone else hear of this? If this is too off-topic, PM me and I will delete

Don't think it's going to be new value games whatever that is but what he probably
Meant was a "sister" store is closing and shipping him product and some of it will the pre played games.

Bbv does not price match.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Sign up process varies by store. I've had to fill out a very short and simple form at two stores, and no form at all at two other stores that just went off of my account info. Either way you do need an account since they only give you credit that is only good at the store you trade in.[/QUOTE]
You can request the credit be put on a gift card that can be used at any store. Once I found this out I have done this for my last few trade-ins. YMMV if employee denies or is unaware.
[quote name='C00KIEM0NSTER']Anyone know trade-in value of nintendogs? TIA![/QUOTE]
If you're referring to Nintendogs + Cats for the 3DS it would be $0 since/if they do not rent/sell 3DS games.

[quote name='klimb22']You can request the credit be put on a gift card that can be used at any store. Once I found this out I have done this for my last few trade-ins. YMMV if employee denies or is unaware.

If you're referring to Nintendogs + Cats for the 3DS it would be $0 since/if they do not rent/sell 3DS games.[/QUOTE]

They used to put credit on a gift card - they stopped doing that once they reinstated the gift cards. Now, maybe they did it for you which shows that it is possible to do. But they've been pretty adamant about not doing that the few times I've asked.

However, what you could probably do is leave the credit on the account and come back some other time and buy a gift card. If the system doesn't stop this, then it will just use that credit as payment first before asking for a CC or cash or whatever. If they didn't know you traded something in then you might be able to do it this way if they deny up front.

As for 3DS games, no they don't rent them, but Hawaiiboy said they do take them for trade and gave some values for them earlier when I asked. I'm curious as to what Nintendogs is, too - though I'm unlikely to trade any at BBV simply because I have no use for the credit there right now.

As for 3DS games, no they don't rent them, but Hawaiiboy said they do take them for trade and gave some values for them earlier when I asked. I'm curious as to what Nintendogs is, too - though I'm unlikely to trade any at BBV simply because I have no use for the credit there right now.

Correct, just because we don't rent/sell them doesnt mean we don't take them as trades. I'll check the TIV for it in the morning.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']Correct, just because we don't rent/sell them doesnt mean we don't take them as trades. I'll check the TIV for it in the morning.[/QUOTE]

That's just what the BBV lady told me when I asked. TIA for the TIV.

I know this is not directly related to the deal currently going on BUT a manager at my BBV said they were supposed to receive a shipment of "NEW" value games this week. Anyone else hear of this? If this is too off-topic, PM me and I will delete

Ok so I got the memo about new value games going to top game stores. Nothing that most of us don't already have that we got cheaper elsewhere but here's the list.
All games are $19.99 and CANNOT be used as part of the new bundle deal. It wouldn't hurt to try I suppose but its bolded and underscored but as we know that doesn't really mean much.

:ps3:
Bishock 2
Front mission evolved
Mafia II
Sonic all star racing
Tekken 6
Tomb raider trilogy

:wii:
Hello kitty seasons
Sonic all star racing
Toy story 3
Zhu zhu pets wild bunch

:360:
Blur
Cabelas north american adv
De blob 2
Fallout 3 GOTY
Front mission
Resident evil 5
Shaun white
Singularity
Star ocean last hope
Tekken 6

TIV for dirt 3 is $19 on both platforms.

TIV's for 3ds nintendogs
cats French bulldog $10
Cats and toy people $10
Cats and golden retriever $6.

There's more. Beginning today 12/16 the previewed bundle price will be dropping. It will be 3 for $14.99 or 5 for $24.99. The free $5 or $10 giftcard offer ended yesterday. The titles that were previously excluded in the sale (horrible bosses, green lantern, pirates on stranger tides, cars 2, crazy stupid love, and Harry potter deathly hollows 2) are now part of the deal.

On Christmas day stores will be giving away a free pack (I think 4 pk) of AA or AAA batteries. 1 per customer while supplies last.

Big reprice for the day after Christmas sale but I won't get the list til early next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hawaiiboy']There's more. Beginning tomorrow 12/16 the previewed bundle price will be dropping. It will be 3 for $14.99 or 5 for $24.99. They changed it so today is the last day for the free $5 or $10 giftcard offer. The titles that were previously excluded in the sale (horrible bosses, green lantern, pirates on stranger tides, cars 2, crazy stupid love, and Harry potter deathly hollows 2) are now part of the deal.

On Christmas day stores will be giving away a free pack (I think 4 pk) of AA or AAA batteries. 1 per customer while supplies last.

Big reprice for the day after Christmas sale but I won't get the list til early next week.[/QUOTE]

will the 14.99 and 24.99 be automatic and will it last the rest of the year?

[quote name='hawaiiboy']There's more. Beginning tomorrow 12/16 the previewed bundle price will be dropping. It will be 3 for $14.99 or 5 for $24.99. They changed it so today is the last day for the free $5 or $10 giftcard offer. The titles that were previously excluded in the sale (horrible bosses, green lantern, pirates on stranger tides, cars 2, crazy stupid love, and Harry potter deathly hollows 2) are now part of the deal.

Big reprice for the day after Christmas sale but I won't get the list til early next week.[/QUOTE]

All good news! Thanks as always for the updates!

KA-CHING. I'll go back and clear out any remaining decent $14.99 n under titles at that price.;) This is even more insane than before.

I wonder if the same person who's been in charge of the deals at BB is now working their magic at BBV cuz this just sweetened the pot a ton.

bread's done
Back