The end of the OTT has been rescheduled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drank Mike's Hard Lemonade when I was 15. I had moved on to Tequiza (the pits of hell, btw.) by the time I was 16. Under aged drinking is :cool:.

Ah man Tequiza is the best but I can't find it anymore. Do they still make it?

EDIT: Any word on Brink? Looks like it could be good.

I remember having to wait until late at night to play Day of Defeat because it was the only time it wouldn't take a shit on my 56k connection.

[quote name='eldergamer']We get that big Mike's variety pack from Costco. Perfect at the end of hot summer days.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I'd like to try it sometime.

I drink whatever's around, but it's well-known that I prefer my girlie drinks.

That hopie bitter beer that only guys with brewmeister beards drink is not for me though.

You know what those guys look like - the hipster types:

1255680868_3c8e493437.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah Mike's is girlie but it's nice on a hot day and it's quicker to open one than making a martini or a gin n tonic.

[quote name='flowery']Exactly two years since graduation.[/QUOTE]

You're not making me feel any better about my graduation.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i can't grow a beard[/QUOTE]

That's why I hate on beards.

[quote name='Eviltude']You're not making me feel any better about my graduation.[/QUOTE]

Trust me I wish I could say it with happier connotations.

ARGH!!!

I hate having to work with the Insane Clown Posse and no matter how mean my company is to these guys they simple will not stop hiring us. Not only do these idiots get faygo over everything they walk around like people over 16 really give a crap about who they are. Even when we deliberately screwed up one of their shows and flat out told them we did it on purpose...they still keep coming back.

I have no idea why my boss keeps letting us do this...they have broken hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of gear.

[quote name='2DMention']I bought a six pack of Mike's on Sat. Haven't had that in awhile.
[/QUOTE]

You're

[quote name='JStryke']Mike's is good. Last time I bought from them it was that Black Cherry flavor. Not bad, but I think I'm sticking to Cherry Coke when in the cherry mood.[/QUOTE]

All

[quote name='eldergamer']We get that big Mike's variety pack from Costco. Perfect at the end of hot summer days.[/QUOTE]

$$$$$$s...

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i can't grow a beard

hey temp will u pick me up in the bronx in new york i need a ride to the bus thank you![/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't like visiting zoos.

Hey temp come sight-see with my family in New York City this summer. We will treat you like one of our own. :^)

[quote name='manthing']You're All $$$$$$s...[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind being money. Then I wouldn't have to work for it anymore.

On that note, I hate when people say that they are girly drinks (or the term "girlie" in general). I'll drink whatever I want. If I want Smirnoff or a mudslide, I'm going to enjoy it. Probably more so since I know manthang despises it.

But why should something be restricted to men or women only? If a man wants to out and wear a skirt, I say let him. I also like how they say a woman can do anything but they say men can't. Silly sexism.

Mainly because it would take twelve cases of Mike's Hard or Smirnoff Ice to get someone who can hold their own a reasonable buzz. And by that time you have so much liquid in you that it's just painfully uncomfortable.

So why waste the calories if you're drinking an alcoholic beverage in order to not feel alcoholic effects?

[quote name='Rocko']Mainly because it would take twelve cases of Mike's Hard or Smirnoff Ice to get someone who can hold their own a reasonable buzz. And by that time you have so much liquid in you that it's just painfully uncomfortable.[/QUOTE]

Smirnoff Ice seems to carry an ABV of just over 5% on average.
Mike's hard lemonade carries an ABV of 5%.
Coors Banquet: 5% abv
Coors Light: 4.2% abv
Miller Genuine Draft: 5% abv
Miller Lite: 4.2% abv
Bud: 5% abv
Bud Light: 4.2%
Guinness: 4.1-4.3% abv
Newcastle: 4.7% abv

So unless the volume of alcohol in a bottle of smirnoff's or mike's is that much less than a standard beer bottle, I don't think it's going to take more or less when compared to beer; If someone is that worried about buzz, it'd be better to switch to hard liquor or wine most likely. :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Smirnoff Ice seems to carry an ABV of just over 5% on average.
Mike's hard lemonade carries an ABV of 5%.
Coors Banquet: 5% abv
Coors Light: 4.2% abv
Miller Genuine Draft: 5% abv
Miller Lite: 4.2% abv
Bud: 5% abv
Bud Light: 4.2%
Guinness: 4.1-4.3% abv
Newcastle: 4.7% abv

So unless the volume of alcohol in a bottle of smirnoff's or mike's is that much less than a standard beer bottle, I don't think it's going to take more or less when compared to beer; If someone is that worried about buzz, it'd be better to switch to hard liquor or wine most likely. :)[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, my glass is empty. Want to get me some more wine? kthnxbai xoxo :booty:

(sorry Rocko, I couldn't resist ;) )

I met up with some friends I hadn't seen in nearly a year tonight, one of which is dating my first crush. She was fairly buzzed and ended up exchanging phone numbers with my girlfriend. #-o I knew I didn't have to urinate that bad. Aside from that, it was a really fun time. One of my friends gave me a flask with my initials and graduation date engraved on it.

Too bad I missed the MIA vs. BOS game as it looks like it was pretty killer. This OKC vs. MEM game is going to have an awesome end as well.

I had sort of decided before all the reviews came out that I would either rent it before making a final decision or wait for a price drop. The reviews I have read--including that one that makes some interesting points that others have failed to mention--are making me rethink even giving it a try.

[quote name='seanr1221']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8451693&postcount=21

Black nurses hate being black. That's why they are nurses. Manthing, is this true about black people?[/QUOTE]

That's what she told me on the phone. I'm not making a judgement. I'm just stating a fact she told me about herself. She felt disgraced and embarrased. I kinda felt sorry for her.

And maybe some of us don't drink to get drunk.
This. Some of us aren't alcoholics or 18-23 years old; we just want something to drink other than tea, water, pop or milk. For the record, I drink hard cider, beer, and vodka too.

I work with all white people, and they're all subtly racist. You can tell they're holding it back, but just barely.

[quote name='Trakan']Damn, Brink is getting shit on.

2/5 stars from Joystiq and a 6 from IGN. ars technica won't even review it.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/...ouldnt-buy-it-yet.ars?comments=1#comments-bar[/QUOTE]

:lol: I swear to god Trak you are the reason no new IP can ever be made. Its averaging like a 7.5-8 score with only 2 or 3 site giving it upwards of 20 to 50 point below the average. Snap judgement much?

I wasnt even getting this game to begin with but how is it getting shit on when 18 or so site gave it positive reviews and only 3 or 4 gave it negative? Lets not forget the fact that the ones that gave it a low score rated it upwards to 50 or so below the average. Which isnt wrong but means they are very much the minority in this case.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back