The end of the OTT has been rescheduled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ate a huge piece of my graduation cake followed by a half of a steak and cheese from yesterday. I can't believe I crammed that much food in my face as it is and I could still go for a bbq sammich.

Everyone needs to watch The Sports Show w/ Norm Macdonald. That is all.

[quote name='JStryke']Well, looks like I'm moving to York on the 28th. Here's hoping I can store transfer to make the move a little less painful.[/QUOTE]

That's near where I live and even closer to where I work. :whee:

[quote name='Maklershed']That's near where I live and even closer to where I work. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Correction. East Berlin. I keep calling it York though. Close enough.

[quote name='munch']Those 2 LeBron threes were sick.[/QUOTE]

I thought Miami was going to drop that one, but Boston fell apart again. LeBron did make some good shots at the end, along with James Jones bringing them back into it.

assassinscreedrevelatiok.jpg

New Assassin's Creed game in November.

This episode of South Park is awesome. Then again, I love any of them that involve T & P, Ike as a main character or Canada as a whole.

It's hard to spoil south park. If knowing it was about Canada ruined it for you then your sense of humor doesn't match south park.

All this Portal 2 is making me really want to get the Orange Box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning, OTT.

My Boss is on vacation from today to next Thursday, and I already have 3 emails from peeps with the following line to open the email:

I understand that is out this week, but he is checking emails. If you let him know what you need, he will get to it as soon as he gets back.

But I can't do that, because stuff rolls down hill...and people don't like working with the contractors.

Sometimes, I think people wait till he is gone so that they can get stuff done without much resistance.

I need to learn to say no.

[quote name='seanr1221']San Diego is really nice. The hobos are nicer too. Philly hobos are really pushy.[/QUOTE]

You're missing San Diego like weather here!

Also, try to find a Philly Cheesesteak...let us know how they are.

[quote name='seanr1221']San Diego is really nice. The hobos are nicer too. Philly hobos are really pushy.[/QUOTE]

Bums are always nicer in warm weather areas.

Not going to my friend's concert on Fri. because my friend who was driving isn't going, and I don't want to drive downtown. I'll have a full day of work behind me and will be tired anyway.

Have to deal with certified checks and escrow for the city with buying the house. Will probably do that on Mon.

It's gonna be a long couple of days

[quote name='Number83']You're missing San Diego like weather here![/QUOTE]

Indeed. Today is shaping up to be the most perfect day weather wise that PA has had since probably last September.

[quote name='Maklershed']Indeed. Today is shaping up to be the most perfect day weather wise that PA has had since probably last September.[/QUOTE]

You're aware it's going to rain now tomorrow, right?

[quote name='Maklershed']Indeed. Today is shaping up to be the most perfect day weather wise that PA has had since probably last September.[/QUOTE]

/highfive

[quote name='JStryke']You're aware it's going to rain now tomorrow, right?[/QUOTE]

I'll worry about that tomorrow, but today "Let's Surf!".

Wish I were playing Portal right now. Gotta get that bad boy all tied up before LA Noire comes out.

[quote name='JStryke']You're aware it's going to rain now tomorrow, right?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't change the fact that its just about perfect outside today. Also, according to WGAL it's not to rain until Sunday. Although maybe thats different for you weirdos in the southern part of the state. :booty:

[quote name='Maklershed']Doesn't change the fact that its just about perfect outside today. Also, according to WGAL it's not to rain until Sunday. Although maybe thats different for you weirdos in the southern part of the state. :booty:[/QUOTE]

Or out of state for that matter. :razz:

I'll grant you that WV has it's share of weirdos though.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ah haven't moved yet?[/QUOTE]

If nothing changes, the move date will be the 28th.

Then again, I guess your comment about weirdos in PA still applies since I used to live outside of Chambersburg.

Same here. It's sunny and hot but not that humid, which is where the rest of the summer goes down hill. At least it isn't raining everyday like it had been for the past couple of weeks.

I think I need to form new gaming habits.

I used to play so many games, so I'd be fine playing most anything, mediocre games were still fun, didn't matter to me. But now I barely have any time, I just sat down to play Mafia II and I find myself bored as hell thinking "I'd rather be playing L.A. Noire."

I think I need to stop trying to play every game that interests me and just play the really good stuff. Like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood that I haven't opened, for instance. I really need to get into that.

I just bought Assassin's Creed II. I played the first but nothing after. Needed something else to hold me over and it was either that or Heavy Rain.

I enjoyed the first one, even though it was a little hard to follow. The combat was fun and the I really the spiderman-esque climbing. That really made InFamous enjoyable for me, too.

The thing that really made me choose AC2 over Heavy Rain was the $10 price difference. :lol:

Damn, Ninja-

San D is nice, only been once though. All the aggressive panhandlers & bums seem to settle in San Fran.

I think you are right about the cold/bad weather bringing out the bad in hobos.

We end up there for a week every-other year, what a sh*thole.
At least the touristy stuff there is really cool because the restaurants are pretty mediocre (save China-town) the hotels we've tried there are fantastic though.

[quote name='2DMention']I'm feeling like shit and the first think I'm gonna do when I get home is shave.[/QUOTE]
First think I'm gonna do is gnap.

[quote name='Rocko']AC2 is so much better than 1. And I liked 1.[/QUOTE]

I loved 1, though it did get repetitive. I couldn't get into 2. I don't like the Ezio character, there were a lot of fetch quest missions in the first few hours, the guards seem to spot you immediately, and there's too much of that present time Desmond shit.

[quote name='Trakan']I loved 1, though it did get repetitive. I couldn't get into 2. I don't like the Ezio character, there were a lot of fetch quest missions in the first few hours, the guards seem to spot you immediately, and there's too much of that present time Desmond shit.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think the Desmond sections were really that much longer than the first -- they do a large chunk of memory sequences before they take you out... but they added the three longer sections with more control/action over Desmond. My main issue with the game, not that it was a real negative, but the game felt more like GTA:Renaissance than the first game... it's hard to explain, something about the mission structures and the like... also that a lot of the missions, even if they "lead" up to a major one didn't actually feel like parts of the larger mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get too far just now, but I was enjoying it. I think they could've done a better job explaining what happened in the first one as opposed to the 2 minute "Turns out the templars are bad!" cut scene right at the start, but I recall the storyline so I could care less. So far I did the first few main missions and spent a good hour beating the fuck out of people and getting used to the platforming again. I jumped off a roof at the very beginning and it made me cringe and laugh at the same time.

The day was really nice until a thunderstorm showed up out of nowhere. I like that the seven day forecast changed from having rain start on Saturday to now raining every day for the next week.

I'd really love to try one of those street vendor philly cheesesteaks I always see on da food network. We never have cool shit like that here. :[

No taco stands/street vendors here to hit up when you're fucked up, just restaurants. Mexico has testicles and skinned faces hanging from the border fence now-a-days, so that's not safe either.

I JUST WANT SOME STREET VENDOR GOODNESS, BUDGE. :\

Is it me, or is New Vegas more difficult than Fallout 3? Maybe I made a mistake just rushing through the stats, but my weapons do such little dmg.

I thought it was very tough at the beginning as well .. I remembered having problems with ants and the gangs of gecko things and the death claws but after awhile you start to get so built up you tear right through everything.

Ah my bad .. I was in the area where you float in those tubes and I kept falling and was getting pissed and obsessed with getting through it and I forgot to check your message when I finally did.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Is it me, or is New Vegas more difficult than Fallout 3? Maybe I made a mistake just rushing through the stats, but my weapons do such little dmg.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was harder too. It wasn't too bad as I leveled up, but those damn fly things...oh god they would ALWAYS rape me.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The day was really nice until a thunderstorm showed up out of nowhere. I like that the seven day forecast changed from having rain start on Saturday to now raining every day for the next week.[/QUOTE]

It's been calling for rain every day down here starting tomorrow until at least next Saturday. All between 30-50% chance. I can tell you right now which days it will rain out of all of those. Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back